3,436 Posts
    IDK I'm not a doctor

Edited:

Seriously, just go see a doctor

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    167 Posts
    Yeah, I have an appointment, just checking for a quick answer. I checked google but like an 8th grader it got very distracted by the word "groin".

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2006
    2,449 Posts
    sounds like it might be your hip flexors, i always get pain in there, but not when i'm curling. have you tried stretching?

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/str...M00043&slide=5

make sure your form is good and that you're not lifting too heavy. form > weight

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    That's my dick inside of you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny x 3Friendly x 1Winner x 1Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2007
    1,879 Posts
    Sometimes i get this if i have to take a HUGE shit, but i think its usually a cramp and not what your talking about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    March 2010
    7,892 Posts
    It's because you're body is so used to the only activity your right arm getting is masturbating, so when you do something else, your body is all wtf and your dick is in pain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    25,230 Posts
    It's because you're body is so used to the only activity your right arm getting is masturbating, so when you do something else, your body is all wtf and your dick is in pain.
    Why do you assume he uses his right hand?

9. Post #9
    August 2007
    17 Posts
    Honesty this sounds like a hernia. Really go to a doctor.