1. Post #1
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,193 Posts
    Girls

Girls and 'Aesthetics'

Women totally care way more about personality than someone's aesthetics.

I know it sounds like a generic 'don't worry timmy' phrase but it's truer than ever when you look past the surface. I'll elaborate with a case-study;

Confident aesthetic guy

Let's take a guy with zyzz-like aesthetics, hugely confident because of his looks, has no trouble carrying off a 'cheeky chap' persona, enjoys the company of women, probably thinks girls like him because of his 'aesthetics', upward spiral unless something bad happens which causes him to lose his crutch, such as disfigurement, at which point he'll be fucked.

Zyzz comes under this category.

Unconfident aesthetic guy

Let's take a guy who never got girls, was mega-desperate, decides to workout 'to get girls', but rather than start talking to them, making friends and being social, he continues being a socially awkward wallflower with zyzz-like aesthetics. Will he get girls because of his 'aesthetics' - no.

I know 2 guys who fit into this category, look around your gym and you'll probably be able to tell who this guy is.

Natural lady-killer

Let's take a guy who's naturally good with girls, why? Aesthetics? No, unless he's genetically gifted to look good, and uses this as a crutch. He'll most likely realise that it's more what he says and how he projects himself onto other people that lets people like him, and at this stage, he'll always be able to get girls regardless of how he looks, if he's having a bad day, or on holiday. These easily count as men too.

Look at Jude Law in 'Alfie' for a good example of this.

'Pick up Artists'

There's also guys who are 'pick up artists' who excel in using pick up lines written by other people, said in a certain way, that gets girls interested in them, but I don't really advocate that cause it's fake and you don't wanna come running to a forum every time a girl texts you something cause you dunno what to reply, etc.

Look up a guy called 'Mystery' for a good example of this, lol:

Men

Then there's people who generally don't give a fuck, and live in the present, they don't worry about getting laid all the time, they can hold interesting conversation, but when it comes to 'aesthetics' and 'clothing' they don't need any of these things as crutches cause they know that they're the same interesting person regardless of where they are or what they're wearing.

Look at all people you would consider men, actors off-set for examples of this and a lot of people you probably think are 'assholes' who get girls.

Boys

And then of course, there's the other % of guys who are just wallflowers and worry about not getting laid all the time, most will just reside to this fate and accept that they can never change and will be sad and lonely forever, which they might.

Look at most people who complain and get caught up on the past for this.

Self Improvement

I personally believe that wanting to improve/change yourself is a very valid objective and should be strongly encouraged, but you need to improve all sides of the spectrum, not just become aesthetic and expect girls to come bending over and dropping their pants outside your front door every night.

Also, age doesn't make you a man by my definition, if you want to be a man you have to be a man, not be a boy with insecurities all the time, worrying about the past, present and future and generally living negatively.

How so?

You can have men that are 15 years old, and boys that are 32 years old, wearing make up over their moles, photoshopping their facebook pictures, and worrying about how they look.

Likewise, I highlighted 'women' in the title for the same reason because the boat is practically identical.

You might find some 'girls' who pretend they like guys for their looks or aesthetics or swear they'd never sleep with a guy who didn't have a six pack. This is ultimately down to their own insecurities if it's not just an attention-seeking guise.

Realistically any man wouldn't give a fuck about this, and focus on other hot girls/women because they know they can get laid already and don't spend their whole time worrying about one girl rejecting them.

Where the boat differs, is what Women/Men look for primarily and secondary and their desires.

Women crave attention in any form, so they focus on making themselves look as attractive as possible, ones who can't fulfill their attention desires, might retreat to places they can get a lot of attention from guys with little competition, such as internet forums like this one (notice how whenever a girl posts, a million guys decend on the thread to let her know how loved she is and how much they wanna bone her).

Men (who don't give a fuck) generally do nothing, live in the present, and strive for what they desire on a case-by-case basis. This has been bastardized in the last hundred years or so with the advent of men's fashion, male make-up etc, all designed to help you cover up any insecurities about your looks so you can be more confident. Do you think Spartans gave a fuck about a mole on their face?

In general, both want the opposite of themselves; So your average Spartan male of today's society, that is, the guy who has embraced being a man to it's full extent and is no longer belittled by dumb shit, will be fulfilled by the most attention-seeking, 'hot' girl around, and as a result they won't ever break up, because she'll throw shit at him day-to-day, and he'll continually resist it, as it is his nature.

This is why if you go out with a girl and stop being you, (ie, you change, crumble and start worshipping her, doing everything she says) you'll most likely not be going out very long, because you just dropped what being a man is all about and thus became undesirable.

So yeah, enjoy, but don't expect girls to come running just cause you got aesthetic (cause that's just attention seeking, aka you're being a girl).

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Isle of Man Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    lmao
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,193 Posts
    Just thought I'd pen my thoughts down on this subject. I mean, any theory on this is theoretical as most actual scientific studies into it are terrible (ie. which dance attracts girls more, which clothing attracts girls more, all of which are irrelevant if the guy is not social or has horrible insecurities).

I'd like to hear y'all opinions/ theories as well.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Pickup artists? fake? you have no idea what you're saying, seriously.

5. Post #5
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,193 Posts
    Pickup artists? fake? you have no idea what you're saying, seriously.
    Yeah, non-natural game, focused on the attraction, comfort and seduction stage method as outlined by Mystery in his 'venusian arts' book is pretty fake.

I mean, you read out a bunch of canned material ie 'Which film is this from:-' or 'Let me read your palm' and then escalate through the stages introducing things like 'Kino' (touching) and increasing your 'value' (DHV) to the girl, so she thinks your this hot shit dude.

You then close (Kiss, Number, Fuck - K-close, #-close or F-close) and take her home for a bang or bag her number and then proceed to a day 2.

On Day 2 you run a bunch of other pre-written lines on her to make her attracted to you further and end up with a girlfriend or fuck-buddy.

Sounds brilliant, but at the end of the day, you're still reading lines that other people wrote to get girls into bed. What happens when you want to form a real relationship with someone? Good luck finding enough lines to keep a relationship going for years + onto post-marriage.

It goes a lot deeper when you look into more advanced methods (60 years of challenge, gunwitch method) and NLP (which is basically fucking hypnotising girls into bed with you) but ultimately, you're just building up this big fake ego mask, and what's the point if within you're still a fragile little boy with deeply rooted insecurities. Also if you're hypnotizing girls into bed with you, you're fucking creepy.

IMO, fix the insecurities and problems and become the hot shit dude, instead of putting yourself into a position where you're essentially pretending to be this hot shit dude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Isle of Man Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Knowing your material, or reading it in 10 mins online doesn't make you an expert. Did you actually try it? no.

"using up lines of other people" - in reality, I don't, nor my friends ever do that. You use the template, you understand how things work, women work. It shows very clearly, you have never tried it, as the opener means 0.5 of the conversation, and the ability to continue it to greater things is something you learn on your own, develop on your own. Do you realize, how easy Mystery's tv show makes it look too easy? ALOT. Besides, America is very different culture wise. Sex is something with less intimate importance.

You think I can walk down the street, open a chick, read her hand, get attraction in 5 seconds, build comfort in 10, have sex with her in 10 mins because I learned a few routines? It's practice, and it becomes natural to you just as other things in life do.

You say it's fake. Maybe, but so is the rest of the world. You're fake, when you build muscle, to fake security. What you say is complete bullshit, and most people are incapable of changing around in their skin from insecure to secure with words alone.

To sum, even though there is no need, you're given the tools, exactly as you're given tools in a lot of fields of life, and you get better at them, on your own. How is that fake, I have no idea.

7. Post #7
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,193 Posts
    I spent the last 3 years in-field and I think at some point you have to consider that a lot of stuff that exists in the community is B/S.

I mean, you're given this illusion of a 'friend zone' that exists, which stops you escalating sexually with girls you're friends with, and told that it's absolutely 100% inescapable no matter what. Fantastic. Do you think Spartan was worried about some illusory 'friend zone' which stopped him from chasing his desires? No.

In my experience, there's no friend-zone. It's the belief that it exists, that allows it to exist. If you think you can't fuck a girl because you're friends with her, then you're 100% correct every time. If you don't worry about it existing, then it quite simply doesn't. But still, hundreds of guys fall into this trap of thinking 'Oh god, I'm in the friend zone' and treat it as a super-negative bad thing, when at the least it'll get you more comfortable talking to girls.

Also the whole 'demonstrate higher value' thing, of course you'll be better at some stuff than other guys, but worse at other stuff naturally. Might as well just cut it out entirely and start treating people equally, so you don't go around burning bridges and becoming an egotistical asshole who refuses to learn from anyone because he thinks he's the best.

Basically, you're taught that if you fuck up you're doomed to failure and then you believe that and it happens. Natural guys fuck up and carry on, and get results anyway, because they don't see it as a 'failure'.

PUA/bodybuilding/etc is a crutch, and it's awesome, as long as the people doing it realise it is just that, a crutch, and that the real empowerment to attain exists within themselves, along with the confidence, emotional control that comes with it.

This is important because that way you can get grey hair, go bald, lose your muscles, become wheelchair bound and not instantly deteriorate into a whiny baby who cries all day because he's unable to do stuff he was able to do before and pull girls erryday. (if you carried on exactly as before, but adapted it slightly, you'd find you'd be able to get the same results no matter what).

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,367 Posts
    Thanks OP you just actually gave me confidence.

and I don't think Pre-made Pick-up stuff works outside of the US and other such countries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    They do, you just have to approach differently.

Also, scope, what, how and when did we talk about friend zones? whatever. I never said or saw anyone claim they cannot get out of the friendzone.

Getting out is hard and most of the time useless, there are a lot of fish in the sea, no need to bang your head against the wall.

Your text looks quite spread, can't say I understand where you're going with it (the last comment at least)

EDIT:

I see. As an experienced, as you at least claim, PUA, you should have by now realized that it gives you that power. The power to realize you're good as a human being, nevermind your looks. You can change who you are and how you feel, by realizing your own strengths.

10. Post #10
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,193 Posts
    Most PUAs/AFCs and anyone in between insist there is a friend zone and that's why I said that a lot of the stuff in the PUA community is pure b/s.

I don't want to be considered a PUA, I think a lot of 'PUAs' enjoy the term cause it sets them above other guys and makes them feel elite, but I feel I don't need that validation anymore.

It's the same as being called an 'angry roid muncher' for taking steroids by people who watch too much Fox news and don't understand what it actually is.

Has my self-improvement stopped? Hell no.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,367 Posts
    This thread really is inspiring for some reason; gonna start getting more experience with girls on monday.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,053 Posts
    I'm glad you made this thread. The internet bodybuilding world really needs some misogyny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Excellent :)

I see as calling myself PUA an actual thing. I mean, comparing this to steroid munching is similar, but not the same. I use the term to set myself apart, make me believe I'm actually better than most guys. I embed that in me.

Basic NLP, believe what you wanna be and you shall. Dealing with issues and fears, is what PUA's stand for and is what I am standing for.

Edited:

I'm glad you made this thread. The internet bodybuilding world really needs some misogyny.
    Care to explain your issues with the hatred towards women, ?

14. Post #14
    Fuarrrrkin sexier than zeez bruh
    March 2011
    1,728 Posts
    You are very right OP. Fuck caring whether or not she rejects me. Going to ask her out monday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    You are very right OP. Fuck caring whether or not she rejects me. Going to ask her out monday.
    Go for it but always with the "I have loads of women" mindset. Trust me, it works.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,193 Posts
    Yeah, NLP used on yourself is fine.

NLP used on others with permission is fine (provided you know what you're doing).

NLP without permission... Invading someone's mind... Not cool.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    NLP doesn't work that easily, it has to be in context and be implemented is a few ways for it to actually be set in stone.

18. Post #18
    June 2011
    6,513 Posts
    what the hell is this

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,508 Posts
    what the hell is this
    A thread where several pictures put blood in my penis.

20. Post #20
    June 2011
    6,513 Posts
    i dont even

21. Post #21
    my current girlfriend are like the one in the second picture except no big boobs...
    Also,i'm the "man"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    Women crave attention in any form, so they focus on making themselves look as attractive as possible, ones who can't fulfill their attention desires, might retreat to places they can get a lot of attention from guys with little competition, such as internet forums like this one (notice how whenever a girl posts, a million guys decend on the thread to let her know how loved she is and how much they wanna bone her).
    While true in most cases, it's important to note that there are girls that come here for the same reason most guys do. I'm certainly not going to deny an inherent attention-seeking attitude that you usually see in young women, but I think that's mostly beliefs and attitudes ingrained by society at work here. The messages the media sends out are basically if you're a woman and you're not sexually desirable to men, you don't matter. I'm not justifying it - it's still really fucking annoying when a girl is very obviously trying to garner attention from guys on the internet. OP's theory is very valid, and true most of the time, but it is also a generalization, which should definitely be kept in mind.

I don't think most of FP cares whether or not a girl is on the forum anyway. I used to see some preferential treatment, but there's fortunately not much of that around anymore - on FP, anyway. This is the only forum I hang out on, so I wouldn't know about any others. If guys don't cater to a girl's attention whoring behavior, there probably won't be as much attention whoring. So it goes both ways, really.

23. Post #23
    July 2007
    1,879 Posts
    I just fuck bitches and if they say no, i take it in stride.

Then i rape them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,053 Posts
    Where the boat differs, is what Women/Men look for primarily and secondary and their desires.

Men (who don't give a fuck) generally do nothing, live in the present, and strive for what they desire on a case-by-case basis. This has been bastardized in the last hundred years or so with the advent of men's fashion, male make-up etc, all designed to help you cover up any insecurities about your looks so you can be more confident. Do you think Spartans gave a fuck about a mole on their face?

In general, both want the opposite of themselves; So your average Spartan male of today's society, that is, the guy who has embraced being a man to it's full extent and is no longer belittled by dumb shit, will be fulfilled by the most attention-seeking, 'hot' girl around, and as a result they won't ever break up, because she'll throw shit at him day-to-day, and he'll continually resist it, as it is his nature.

This is why if you go out with a girl and stop being you, (ie, you change, crumble and start worshipping her, doing everything she says) you'll most likely not be going out very long, because you just dropped what being a man is all about and thus became undesirable.

So yeah, enjoy, but don't expect girls to come running just cause you got aesthetic (cause that's just attention seeking, aka you're being a girl).
    This is so insanely stupid I can barely believe some people actually believe this.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    When you claim something, the least you can do, is explain it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Dennab
    April 2010
    5,256 Posts
    Yep. It's been my personal experience in life that women, even when they SAY otherwise, are inherently attracted to more dominant/assertive men.

This is also a perspective that evolutionary science would support.

Now, you can call this misogynist and stupid, but at least do the courtesy of explaining WHY.

Edited:

watch someone misconstrue this as dominant being a dick who is screaming " DO AS I FUCKING SAY OR ELSE"

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,427 Posts
    Yep. It's been my personal experience in life that women, even when they SAY otherwise, are inherently attracted to more dominant/assertive men.

This is also a perspective that evolutionary science would support.

Now, you can call this misogynist and stupid, but at least do the courtesy of explaining WHY.
    Women have been shown to be attracted to more aggressive/dominant men mainly during ovulation.

And then less-testosteroney men when they're not
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,193 Posts
    This is so insanely stupid I can barely believe some people actually believe this.
    What's your theory, mr. shun-all?

29. Post #29
    June 2011
    6,513 Posts
    well a facepunch thread that categorizes women/men and their behaviour and how it effects their ability to get laid ...

I'm just saying it's much better to go outside and learn how it works yourself, instead of ... documenting it or something. It can't exactly be all explained with science.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,193 Posts
    These are my findings. You don't necessarily have to agree, but if you do/don't I'd like to hear your opinions as well.

I find good discussions fun, especially on stuff that isn't particularly well researched/ discovered.

Looking at everyone's theory allows me to learn and I'd never call someone else's ideas stupid, even if I disagreed with them.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,367 Posts
    I know I probably shouldn't be the one to give tips but... try not to be a White knight or Black knight.

Basically WKs praise women like heavenly blessed creatures and BKs call them fat whores and other shit.

Stay in the gray

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,053 Posts
    What's your theory, mr. shun-all?
    I don't have a theory, I'm just saying that your post was stupid and made a lot of unsupported claims.

"Women crave attention in any form, so they focus on making themselves look as attractive as possible"

Women "crave" attention of men? Really?
    How can you generalise like that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Do you crave attention of women?

34. Post #34
    April 2008
    735 Posts
    Do you crave attention of women?
    I'm pretty sure every straight man craves attention from women in one form or another, same goes for vice-versa. It's all simple, isn't it?

35. Post #35
    January 2010
    365 Posts
    Not so for sp00ks, who for some reason doesn't have an own opinion on things and simply criticizes everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,053 Posts
    Not stating what half the population of the world wants without having any kind of evidence to back it up=/= not having any opinions.

37. Post #37
    January 2010
    365 Posts
    I don't understand what you mean with that. Now tell us specifically your opinion on this topic. Would kinda help in a discussion, where you, you know, debate.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Maybe, but avoiding a question completely is .

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,053 Posts
    I don't understand what you mean with that. Now tell us specifically your opinion on this topic. Would kinda help in a discussion, where you, you know, debate.
    My opinion on what? On whether or not all women crave attention?

40. Post #40
    January 2010
    365 Posts
    On this fucking topic, I want to hear your opinion. Do you think it's true what the OP says or not, if not, why so.
    (actually, why the hell do i care ?)