1. Post #1
    I AM GOING TO FUCK UP YOUR WALLET SO BADLY YOU'LL BE FEELING IT FOR WEEKS
    March 2007
    10,626 Posts

http://store.steampowered.com/news/6136/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner x 5Funny x 5Dumb x 1Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,671 Posts
    All the Lego games manage to be as fun as the last one, even if it's the same stuff over and over again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

3. Post #3
    December 2007
    1,809 Posts
    I wish the discount would be higher, it's almost three years old. But since the Lego games are rarely on sale and the Lego Star Wars Saga was totally worth it, I think I'll get it, even though the only contact I had with the Batman universe was Arkham Asylum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,752 Posts
    Lego games are the kind of games that almost demand you have snacks, drinks and a friend/sibling/relative standing by, two controllers, slouched on ye olde couch and cursing at eachother when one party fucks up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

5. Post #5
    February 2010
    7,911 Posts
    God I absoluetly despise these games. Their gameplay are all carbon copies of Lego SW the original trilogy with one or two new things thrown in

if you like this sort of thing though, go ahead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,130 Posts
    Never even knew they had LEGO games on STEAM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    Oh sweet, never really got around to trying Lego Batman except for the demo years ago.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,199 Posts
    I like how the quote has the word "ass" in it. This being a child's game and all.

9. Post #9
    Worst Member
    July 2009
    7,919 Posts
    Because "ass" is such an incomprehensibly vulgar word, right?

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,199 Posts
    Because "ass" is such an incomprehensibly vulgar word, right?

In America, at least. Not incomprehensibly, but still not a word commonly used around children.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)