1. Post #1
    April 2011
    915 Posts
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...t-in-jail.html
    A SADISTIC dad who sexually abused, tortured and murdered his baby girl has had his throat slashed in prison.

Andrew Randall, 37, screamed in agony as he was also stabbed in both eyes by a fellow lag.

Warders stepped in just in time to save his life.

A source said: "Attempts to attack notorious prisoners are normally nipped in the bud, but someone got lucky.

The source added: "It's not clear what he was attacked with. But prisoners have used razor blades and filed-down plastic cutlery in the past."

Randall, of Kettering, Northants, was jailed for a whole life term in 2007 for murdering seven-week-old Jessica.

He molested her, stamped on her chest, choked her and dropped her.

A Prisons spokeswoman said: "HMP Long Lartin manages dangerous prisoners daily and such events are rare.

"The bravery and speedy response of staff ensured the incident was dealt with swiftly and effectively."
    deserved IMHO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Puerto Rico Show Events Agree x 183Winner x 28Dumb x 11Disagree x 10Informative x 2Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    April 2009
    1,804 Posts
    I bet he's gonna get stabbed again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree x 125Disagree x 1Zing x 1Optimistic x 1Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,305 Posts
    that's what usually happens to child abusers in prison, which is why they have their own block in some of them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 82Informative Informative x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,017 Posts
    He got a little taste of his own medicine?

I'm not one to advocate the "eye for an eye" approach in anything, but I do not feel sorry for that man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree x 159Dumb x 8Zing x 5Funny x 1Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    1,434 Posts
    The guys in prison have at least "some" sense of whats right and wrong.

Killing and fucking a baby is just one of those things thats universally wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 111Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,978 Posts
    The guys in prison have at least "some" sense of whats right and wrong.

Killing and fucking a baby is just one of those things thats universally wrong.
    It also sound really, really evil.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 21Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    April 2011
    2,635 Posts
    That dude isn't leaving jail alive. guaranteed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree x 80Funny x 5Informative x 2Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    I'm not one to advocate the "eye for an eye" approach in anything
    Yes you are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 66Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    June 2009
    2,140 Posts
    I would have pushed the blade all the way through his eye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 25Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,511 Posts
    deserved IMHO
    Yes this will surely rehabilitate him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb x 43Agree x 4Zing x 4Artistic x 1Funny x 1Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,747 Posts
    That dude isn't leaving jail alive. guaranteed.
    Well, he was sentenced to life in prison
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny x 103Agree x 16Zing x 12Informative x 1Useful x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,978 Posts
    I would have pushed the blade all the way through his eye.
    That's probably what the attempted murderer was going for. The eye's an easy access route to the brain. Seems kind of redundant to cut his throat, too, but I guess they wanted to make sure.

Besides, now he's blind. Now he can't enjoy all those lovely quantum physics theories we have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    24,125 Posts
    Even evil has standards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 38Dumb x 10Winner x 2Disagree x 2Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,054 Posts
    So he's blind now?

I'd say being blind in prison is worse than being dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 63Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    April 2009
    1,919 Posts
    Well, he was sentenced to life in prison
    Life doesn't always mean life. Although I doubt someone like this will get parole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    April 2009
    2,721 Posts
    I can't say I feel sorry for him, because I don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 33Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    I can't say I feel sorry for him, because I don't.
    WoW YoU SuRe aRe Co0l!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 134Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    November 2010
    2,056 Posts
    Definately deserved it.

WoW YoU SuRe aRe Co0l!!
    Quit being an idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 88Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,882 Posts
    Life doesn't always mean life. Although I doubt someone like this will get parole.
    In the UK, life doesn't usually mean life. But this guy was given a whole life sentence. He will never leave prison

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,978 Posts
    In the UK, life doesn't usually mean life. But this guy was given a whole life sentence. He will never leave prison
    He might not want to now that he's blind, scarred, and everybody hates him. At least the people on the inside only have plastic cutlery.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

21. Post #21
    April 2009
    2,721 Posts
    WoW YoU SuRe aRe Co0l!!
    You should work on not capitalizing every second letter in a sentence. Why don't you do what everyone else is doing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 18Agree x 3Dumb x 1Zing x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member

November 2007
    4,580 Posts
    poor baby, both of them, they need five-star hotel room and top-notch counselling, not a prison cell, thats why he was stabbed, none of them ever have choice, it's always our fault!!

human rights!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 22Funny Funny x 16Zing Zing x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member

February 2009
    2,339 Posts
    poor baby, both of them, they need five-star hotel room and top-notch counselling, not a prison cell, thats why he was stabbed, none of them ever have choice, it's always our fault!!

human rights!!!
    man nobody deserves to get stabbed in their eyes, that shit hurts a lot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 22Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,021 Posts
    I hope he gets attacked again, only this time with a slow and painful death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 22Agree x 6Informative x 1Funny x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    5,628 Posts
    Even lifers have some sense of humanity.

Edited:
    WoW YoU SuRe aRe Co0l!!
    why do you even post in this section?
    jesus christ all you do is call people out (awfully) and argue about everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

26. Post #26
    February 2010
    6,747 Posts
    Don't forget getting slashed in the throat.

This man committed a sick crime, but holy shit vigilante justice is extremely stupid. It's an extremely uncivilized and barbaric way to punish the criminal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27Disagree Disagree x 19Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member

November 2007
    4,580 Posts
    but it wasn't their fault, they have no concept of choice, neither of them!

it was obviously us creating a bad environment for them, they need counselling and a five-star hotel room if we're going to rehabilitate them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Funny Funny x 9 (list)

28. Post #28
    October 2007
    212 Posts
    Call me old fashioned, or just be frank and call me barbaric; But in certain cases where the deed committed is so heinous that it is hard to even speak of it, I advocate the death sentence.

I honestly do not believe you can rehabilitate persons with these sorts of disorders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 32Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

29. Post #29
    BOSSMAN
    January 2009
    4,467 Posts
    That baby killer does not deserve to have a life anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 20Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

30. Post #30
    I SHOULDN'T OWN A FIREARM
    May 2005
    7,499 Posts
    The warden should lose his job.

I don't give a fuck what you do. The punishment is the removal of your freedom. Prisons need to get their shit together and make sure this fucking shit doesn't happen. People get stabbed all the goddamn time in prison and it is fucking disgraceful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 48Disagree x 13Dumb x 5Winner x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,978 Posts

it was obviously us creating a bad environment for them, they need counselling and a five-star hotel room if we're going to rehabilitate them
    Rape baby

Get five-star hotel bedroom

That's what you just said we should be doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    5,628 Posts

I don't give a fuck what you do. The punishment is the removal of your freedom. Prisons need to get their shit together and make sure this fucking shit doesn't happen. People get stabbed all the goddamn time in prison and it is fucking disgraceful.
    Do you know how common assault and homicide in prison is?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,511 Posts
    This man committed a sick crime, but holy shit vigilante justice is extremely stupid. It's an extremely uncivilized and barbaric way to punish the criminal.
    Oh look, someone who isn't stupid. I thought facepunch had run out of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree x 26Dumb x 5Friendly x 3Optimistic x 1Useful x 1Disagree x 1Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,264 Posts
    What the fuck are you guys on about? Nobody deserves this, the justice system should handle his crimes, not eye-for-an-eye violence like this.

I really hope some of you sick fucks don't grow up to be politicians or police officers, I mean you guys are celebrating a man getting stabbed in the eyes and having his throat slashed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24Disagree Disagree x 7Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    I SHOULDN'T OWN A FIREARM
    May 2005
    7,499 Posts
    Do you know how common assault and homicide in prison is?
    I know. Why do you think this annoys me?

Prison guards have a duty to protect innmates just as much as contain them. But they almost universally overlook the former for the latter. Disgraceful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member

February 2009
    2,339 Posts

i'm going to humor you

my friend, you need to hold criminals accountable for their actions. life consists of independent choices that you make. I agree with your contention that they require counseling, but I disagree with your idea of providing criminals with five-star hotel rooms.

also why are you guys picking on sanius? he had a very traumatic childhood
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    /////////
    April 2011
    5,808 Posts

The warden was just doing his job. He keeps prisoners from killing eachother, and thats what he did. You cant have a double standard, and look the other way for "bad crimes"

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,264 Posts
    I know. Why do you think this annoys me?

Prison guards have a duty to protect innmates just as much as contain them. But they almost universally overlook the former for the latter. Disgraceful.
    I have to agree, the prison system in the U.S. is bullshit and full of corruption, the people managing them do not care about the rights or safety of the inmates, just the massive amounts of money that the U.S. government coughs up for them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    November 2010
    2,056 Posts
    also why are you guys picking on sanius? he had a very traumatic childhood
    cause he's acting like a retard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,264 Posts
    The warden was just doing his job. He keeps prisoners from killing eachother, and thats what he did. You cant have a double standard, and look the other way for "bad crimes"
    I think you misinterpreted him as advocating this.

cause he's acting like a retard
    Sanius acting like an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about in the news section? Slow down! Unheard of!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)