1. Post #1
    December 2009
    53 Posts
    Im 15, 5 ft 8 and weigh 135 pounds. i do about 40 crunches a day and 40 push ups. Iv been doing these for about 6 to 7 months now and They dont show. I use to have a 6 pack 3 years ago until i got pretty fucking lazy. I want them back but there not showing. Any ideas? i got a small work out space and thats it :/. Any workout ideas would be appretiated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2007
    1,879 Posts
    Fuck off and actually work out you piece of sewer feces.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    December 2009
    53 Posts
    I got a Y membership man. i do. fuckign answer the question or gtfo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

4. Post #4
    March 2010
    286 Posts
    seriously fuck you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    June 2011
    6,470 Posts
    snip snip snip

If you can do 40 crunches in a row and not see any abs, you are either doing sit-ups or extremely shit form.

There are literally thousands of pages on the internet on "GETTING RIPPED ABS, YO", seriously google this shit or at least post in the BB thread instead of making a new thread

fuck you and fuck your face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,695 Posts
    kitchen in order etc

7. Post #7
    September 2009
    12,098 Posts
    You used to have a six pack?

That's probably because you were so damn skinny. 40 pushups and 40 sit-ups? And you've stayed like that for 7 months? You need to get working a little more if you want abs.

Start actually working you lazy punk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2010
    1,301 Posts
    While google should have helped you, i will just give you benefit of the doubt and assume that since you're 15, you can't work google.
    Here ya go kid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRPX4TX-qzs

Edited:

SO MUCH ABZ

9. Post #9
    NotMeh works out at home.
    June 2009
    12,092 Posts
    While google should have helped you, i will just give you benefit of the doubt and assume that since you're 15, you can't work google.
    Here ya go kid.

Edited:

SO MUCH ABZ
    wtf am i watching

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,258 Posts
    lol at responses

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,731 Posts
    I'm sorry, how about you lurk on this forum for about 1-2 years, and then when you realize how stupid of a question this was, you can come back.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,040 Posts
    how to get visible abs:
    lose fat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,279 Posts
    I have changed the world. I love WtF

14. Post #14
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,192 Posts
    Put creatine in a sock on your dick, and bengay on your balls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Isle of Man Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,258 Posts
    I have changed the world. I love WtF
    wat

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,279 Posts
    Ever since I said what I thought about whimps "trying" fitness, everybody had their say also.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    4,518 Posts
    trendsetter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    April 2008
    1,383 Posts
    Im 15, 5 ft 8 and weigh 135 pounds. i do about 40 crunches a day and 40 push ups. Iv been doing these for about 6 to 7 months now and They dont show. I use to have a 6 pack 3 years ago until i got pretty fucking lazy. I want them back but there not showing. Any ideas? i got a small work out space and thats it :/. Any workout ideas would be appretiated.
    Squatz and Oatz

Edited:

Oh shit, wrong fitness board

19. Post #19
    dubstep
    August 2005
    4,192 Posts
    Here ya go kid.

Edited:

SO MUCH ABZ
    In the comments...

youtube faggot posted:
    "@goodlife6942 wow thats not true diet is the last thing you have to worry about you can go on with your day eating junk food which is all i eat and still get this body all i do is 1 hour of shadow boxing no equipment what so ever diets are for people who are lazy and dont want to work out they muscle cofusion is the best* way"
    LOL'd

20. Post #20
    April 2009
    1,603 Posts
    If you've been doing 40 every day for 6-7 months without ever increasing the amount or adding weights, there's your problem.

If you never increase intensity or amount, you won't see any progress.

Or you're just doing them incredibly wrong.

21. Post #21
    March 2009
    72 Posts
    I recommend different exercises though. You need to keep your muscles in shock. Once they're used to the same exercise all the time they'll plateau and you wont have any more gain. And i personally do something called the torture twist and The Myotatic Crunch. If you don't know what those are then google them!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,258 Posts
    I recommend different exercises though. You need to keep your muscles in shock. Once they're used to the same exercise all the time they'll plateau and you wont have any more gain. And i personally do something called the torture twist and The Myotatic Crunch. If you don't know what those are then google them!
    lol

so according to you if my muscles get used to benching I won't make gains from it?

23. Post #23
    March 2009
    72 Posts
    lol

so according to you if my muscles get used to benching I won't make gains from it?
    you'll still make gains but itll be considerably slower than it would if you changed exercises every now and again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,279 Posts
    Motorways work differently with each exercise so in fact you're accustoming yourself to that specific exercise. In terms of hypertrophy, it might have an effect on that as well.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,258 Posts
    you'll still make gains but itll be considerably slower than it would if you changed exercises every now and again.
    that's a different story

at first you said you'll stop getting any gains at all

26. Post #26
    March 2009
    72 Posts
    that's a different story

at first you said you'll stop getting any gains at all
    Was simply a mistake is all. MB

27. Post #27
    --
    August 2009
    2,012 Posts
    Close your eyes, and wish really hard every day at 1 o'clock the six-pack fairy will come after two weeks, and give you your abs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    NotMeh works out at home.
    June 2009
    12,092 Posts
    In the comments...

LOL'd
    I know this post is 6 days old./
    But I literally got mad at that comment.

29. Post #29
    February 2010
    226 Posts
    well I confuse my ab muscles by saying I will do 10 reps, but then do 30 reps then right down 4 just to get them confused nomsayian?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    161 Posts
    If you want abs, you first need to get rid of any fat that might be lounging around your stomach area.

You need to create a caloric deficit- you probably know about this already, but if you don't, you basically need to burn more calories than you take in. The best way to do this is to find out your BMR (Base Metabolic Rate) and build from there. There are many BMR calculators on the webs if you look.

Anyway, the BMR is the amount of calories you would burn if you just slept in bed for the whole day- so if your BMR is 1000, you'd burn 1000 calories by just blobbing out for 24 hours.

When you find out your BMR, you can start working out a diet for yourself. For example, an average whole egg (of 46g) would have 90 calories and assuming you eat say, 2 eggs a day (don't) you would burn 820 calories by just vegging out. This caloric deficit is what makes you lose fat. Of course, you'll want to add some exercise in to work the muscles and of course, some abdominal stuff to get your 6 pack.

31. Post #31
    February 2010
    226 Posts
    If you want abs, you first need to get rid of any fat that might be lounging around your stomach area.

You need to create a caloric deficit- you probably know about this already, but if you don't, you basically need to burn more calories than you take in. The best way to do this is to find out your BMR (Base Metabolic Rate) and build from there. There are many BMR calculators on the webs if you look.

Anyway, the BMR is the amount of calories you would burn if you just slept in bed for the whole day- so if your BMR is 1000, you'd burn 1000 calories by just blobbing out for 24 hours.

When you find out your BMR, you can start working out a diet for yourself. For example, an average whole egg (of 46g) would have 90 calories and assuming you eat say, 2 eggs a day (don't) you would burn 820 calories by just vegging out. This caloric deficit is what makes you lose fat. Of course, you'll want to add some exercise in to work the muscles and of course, some abdominal stuff to get your 6 pack.
    You also got to factor in TDEE. Going by BMR is not good lol.

32. Post #32
    July 2007
    1,879 Posts
    Just go get some adderall meds, take them, you won't eat for 12 hours and feel fine, work out, get swole, no fat!

33. Post #33
    June 2011
    6,470 Posts
    snip

... sure

34. Post #34
    July 2007
    1,879 Posts
    Are they bad for you? Besides the raised heart rate from Adderall, the other meds seem to work fine whilst working out on them.

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,040 Posts
    well I confuse my ab muscles by saying I will do 10 reps, but then do 30 reps then right down 4 just to get them confused nomsayian?
    I wear sound absorbing clothes whenever I work out to make sure my muscles don't accidentally hear what exercises I am going to do. Keep 'em guessing.

Edited:

mad gains
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)