1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    1,035 Posts
    So the fuck what, I don't open steam often. :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 12Late x 7Friendly x 1Winner x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,135 Posts
    How about, since you don't open steam often, that instead of making a useless thread, you go ahead and gather some informations on the matter? If you don't check often, then it's HIGHLY LIKELY that there's already news about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,471 Posts
    Cool, didn't know this either. Not that I care that much, probably won't be playing it anyway, since Steam VAC banned me for no reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,912 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    The people who have bought the game get a free hat. really Valve? why can't we have crate keys instead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    6,746 Posts
    Am I the only one with no qualms about TF2 being free now?

The TF2 forums are in an uproar about it because everyone thinks that it's going to ruin the game or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,474 Posts

The TF2 forums are in an uproar about it because everyone thinks that it's going to ruin the game or something.
    They are just mad that they had to pay for it, but now it's free.

8. Post #8
    Hi
    February 2010
    12,231 Posts
    Yeah but you have to buy something from the Mann Co to get the "premium" features.

http://www.teamfortress.com/freetoplay/faq.php

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    3,161 Posts

I'm happy about it. Because then I can get my friends to download TF2 and try it out :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10

October 2009
    383 Posts
    Uhh TF2 already got ruined by the massive item count... was way funnier when items was a pain in the ass to get...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,374 Posts
    I'm a combination of sad and happy of TF2 FTP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    I think it's wonderful

I don't understand why people are so angry about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Sir Michael Cole
    September 2008
    2,898 Posts
    The people who have bought the game get a free hat. really Valve? why can't we have crate keys instead?
    You get a promo hat, trading and crafting privilages, double the backpack size, cosmetics, and oh yeah and years of free content and amazingly fun gameplay for the cost of the average mappack nowadays.

14. Post #14
    December 2009
    4,993 Posts
    tf2 sucks imo i feel like my money was stolen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    July 2009
    2,119 Posts
    Well that's a shame because it really wasn't.

16. Post #16
    December 2009
    4,993 Posts
    Really it wasn't what?

Have not played after this whole hat explosion and huge pile of weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Dennab
    September 2010
    1,758 Posts
    Free players don't get access to everything.

So you're mad at what equates to a big demo.

Edited:

Really it wasn't what?

Have not played after this whole hat explosion and huge pile of weapons.
    oh well then why do you even care

18. Post #18
    April 2010
    2,446 Posts
    Wait, people actually got angry because it became free to play? OHOHOHOHOH, that slaps me on the knee.

19. Post #19
    [h2]AND MY ACKSH[/h2]
    June 2009
    3,955 Posts
    Wait, people actually got angry because it became free to play? OHOHOHOHOH, that slaps me on the knee.
    It's not that crazy considering people in this thread are getting angry because mrgrim posted something that was a bit late.

20. Post #20
    April 2010
    2,446 Posts
    It's not that crazy considering people in this thread are getting angry because mrgrim posted something that was a bit late.
    Bunch of cry babies