1. Post #1
    November 2009
    10,305 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 37Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    October 2009
    2,982 Posts
    Hell yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

3. Post #3
    Insensitive Jackass
    June 2011
    1,945 Posts
    Thats it i'm converting to norse mythology.

The only religion worth dieing for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 21 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,409 Posts
    to valhalla

5. Post #5
    June 2011
    279 Posts
    It sounds like they're yelling at a little girl. No, when Denmark does a war cry the earth shatters and tears will be made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Disagree Disagree x 6Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    April 2009
    658 Posts
    Fuck yeah Norwegia.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,217 Posts
    It sounds like they're yelling at a little girl. No, when Denmark does a war cry the earth shatters and tears will be made.
    When denmark does a warcry no one would understand what they are saying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Zing Zing x 19Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 4 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2011
    205 Posts
    Kamelåså
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,304 Posts
    The guy should have yelled louder. Makes me feel slightly patriotic though.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,358 Posts
    I thought Denmark's soldiers also Goosestep aswell.

11. Post #11
    June 2008
    627 Posts
    TO VALHALLA

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,229 Posts
    You guys don't know shit cause you're not in the army.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb x 2Useful x 2Artistic x 2Optimistic x 2Zing x 1Funny x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1Winner x 1Disagree x 1Informative x 1Late x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,695 Posts
    My old company, Vidar Coy, used the motto "When the storm settles, we'll still be raging"

Vidar was a Norse god who spent all his time preparing for Ragnarok, so that he could fight in it, and rebuild the world afterwards.

14. Post #14
    Dennab
    June 2011
    1,254 Posts
    lol...norway...fighting...lol norway is fighting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    June 2011
    279 Posts
    Kind of sarcastic thinking Norwegian and Danish sounds almost the same.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,304 Posts
    Written it may look the same, but speaking; Not at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,131 Posts
    I'm sorry but Danish is ugly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    August 2010
    1,398 Posts
    lol...norway...fighting...lol norway is fighting.
    You got no idea what our boys can do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,304 Posts
    I'm sorry but Danish is ugly.
    Denmark is a nice place with loads of nice people, but honestly, it sounds like they are throwing up while having a potato jammed down their throat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,881 Posts
    Danish is like some Norwegian guy taking drugs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,037 Posts
    basically the only difference is the axes that they use.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,695 Posts
    You guys are mean :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    I GOT A TITLE TOO!!!
    July 2010
    2,973 Posts
    Norwegians: Awesome
    Swedes: Awesome
    Danes: ...meh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,037 Posts
    finnish: drunk bastards
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #25
    August 2010
    1,398 Posts
    Oh man, the Danes are really getting hammered in this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    June 2011
    279 Posts
    Danish is like some Norwegian guy taking drugs
    Ok fuck the Danish language then. But Danish people who are great at English can also speak with a British accent. Beat that!

(I've met alot of Danish people on the internet, thinking they were British, also alot of people believe that i am British. And since British > Everything else, Denmark wins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,037 Posts
    Ok fuck the Danish language then. But Danish people who are great at English can also speak with a British accent. Beat that!

(I've met alot of Danish people on the internet, thinking they were British, also alot of people believe that i am British. And since British > Everything else, Denmark wins.
    lol no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    Apart form that battle cry, what he said kinda disturbs me. "We are the predator, Taliban are the prey!"?
    Speciation much?

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    2,481 Posts

You are a disgrace to the land of the Danes.

Edited:

The Swedish/Norwegian elitism here is funny, considering Scandinavia was dominated by Denmark during the age of vikings. Which is the only time that should matter honestly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    June 2011
    279 Posts
    You are a disgrace to the land of the Danes.

Edited:

The Swedish/Norwegian elitism here is funny, considering Scandinavia was dominated by Denmark during the age of vikings. Which is the only time that should matter honestly.
    Wanna battle for the honor of being a true DANE? 12:00 at copenhagen (Hide and Seek!), be there, and remember to bring your battleaxe and vikinghelmet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    21,232 Posts
    Thread is now a fight about which Scandinavian country is the best.
    I would join in but I'm too drunk.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    December 2010
    39 Posts
    inspirational... did theyz wins?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    April 2011
    177 Posts
    everyone knows USA is #1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    2,481 Posts
    Thread is now a fight about which Scandinavian country is the best.
    I would join in but I'm too drunk.
    We share the same badass past, we are all equally badass. Nothing before nor after the age of Vikings changed things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,635 Posts
    And what about icelandic ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    910 Posts
    You're just jealous because we took all your shit in the past but then gave it to you agian because we realized that our shit was better.

:toughguy:

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,635 Posts
    Danes sound like they're about to puke when they talk.

But they made legos. But yeah thats about it.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    9,046 Posts
    Too much fucking food in their fat mouths.

Edited:

finnish: drunk bastards
    The drunk HEAVY METAL bastards.

39. Post #39
    December 2009
    8,003 Posts
    Eesti! Eesti!

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,315 Posts
    Relevant image.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)