1. Post #1
    November 2009
    10,073 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Winner Winner x 15 (list)

2. Post #2
    November 2010
    5,156 Posts
    Now he can finally fight Godzilla one on one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    September 2010
    986 Posts
    shutupandtakemymoney.jpeg

I thought they would have made the actual Iron Man suit, not the prototype one though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

4. Post #4
    Don't ask about my Miley Cyrus fangirlism
    March 2007
    2,305 Posts
    wow, I was kind of expecting it to jump really high or shoot lasers or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,889 Posts
    Install flamethrowers, attatch mini-missile launcher, make it out of 10 inches of solid steel, and then attack fox news.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 10Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    OvB
    Facepunch resident scientist
    March 2007
    12,957 Posts
    No way that's made out of metal, is it?

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    4,145 Posts
    Is it actually powered or is it just a costume?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    March 2008
    423 Posts
    No way that's made out of metal, is it?
    nope.avi

9. Post #9

December 2009
    804 Posts
    I see your MKI and raise you War Machine and a MKVI

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,059 Posts
    Install flamethrowers, attatch mini-missile launcher, make it out of 10 inches of solid steel, and then attack fox news.
    You forgot jetpack.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    540 Posts
    I was really expecting it to start flying when he walked out the door
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,913 Posts
    wow, I was kind of expecting it to jump really high or shoot lasers or something
    First you'd need to invent a miniature fusion reactor (or better, manage to scale down an existing one), which is the hard part, the suit (not this hunk of metal, the one Stark uses later) is child's play in comparison.
    If you managed to scale one down that much (and make it output enough power), I assure you you wouldn't be visiting conventions and uploading videos to Youtube (in fact you'd be the most important figure in a long time, hell maybe even in history).

13. Post #13
    I was nice to a hobo once and he bought me this title
    May 2010
    5,907 Posts
    Awesome, the prototype was my favorite iron man suit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    May 2010
    11,019 Posts
    The Japanese built this, in a cave. From a box of scrap.

15. Post #15
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,841 Posts
    I see your MKI and raise you War Machine and a MKVI

That looks so awkward, because without the effects/sound effects it just looks like they're dancing in a robot suit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    November 2009
    10,073 Posts
    The Japanese built this, in a cave. From a box of scrap.
    Japanese? Huh?