1. Post #1
    November 2009
    10,140 Posts
    Yeah, I'm fat, and FUCKING SHORT. I'm 60kg, 161cm tall. Is there anyway to get myself to lose weight? My park:

My dad says its 400m. I've only started running recently, for 10 rounds. Should I increase the number of rounds? Also, I'm skipping meals/eating lesser/skipping fried foods. Or is there any foods you guys recommend that will lower my weight?

Also, listened to my friend about drinking plain water with Cinnamon. Will it work?

2. Post #2
    fuck
    February 2011
    443 Posts
    Don't skip meals bruh. Just don't eat like a pig.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,479 Posts
    How long does it take you to do those 10 rounds?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,362 Posts
    Join a gym and start lifting heavy while doing cardio in between.
    and for the love of god don't starve yourself, just eat ~500 calories below your maintenance.

also

Also, listened to my friend about drinking plain water with Cinnamon. Will it work?
    ...wat...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    November 2009
    10,140 Posts
    Don't skip meals bruh. Just don't eat like a pig.
    Trying to now. BTW, is it a good idea to hit the gym? We have our own workout stations right at the park also. Also, I swim with my friend on Fridays, but we have subways most of the time after that. Is subway unhealthy?

Edited:

...wat...
    No really, my friend said he lost like a few kilos within 3 days of drinking it.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,436 Posts
    I've never heard of drink water with cinnamon? But drinking water instead of stuff like soda can definitely help you lose weight. I wouldn't necessarily advise skipping meals. Instead just fill your diet with healthy low fat high nutrient foods. Skipping fried and processed foods is a good idea. You probably want to stick to white meats like tuna, chicken, turkey, etc.Eat lots of fruit and veggies as well; raw preferably.

I will also be the first to recommend that you look into weight lifting too. It has a lot of advantages to helping you lose weight and be able to keep the weight off more sustainably. If you ran and lifted I could guarantee that you would see major changes in a year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,362 Posts
    No really, my friend said he lost like a few kilos within 3 days of drinking it.
    Your friend's a fucking retard. Tell him that.

and yes you should definitely hit the gym, it will help you not look like a anorexic 12 year old girl when you lose all that fat.

and don't eat subway jesus christ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,138 Posts
    Yeah, I'm fat, and FUCKING SHORT. I'm 60kg, 161cm tall.
    How would 60kg be fat regardless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,331 Posts
    Trying to now. BTW, is it a good idea to hit the gym? We have our own workout stations right at the park also. Also, I swim with my friend on Fridays, but we have subways most of the time after that. Is subway unhealthy?

Edited:

That's not how weight loss works. You can only see real changes on a weekly basis because your weight fluctuates daily. Don't listen to your friend's advice in the future.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,362 Posts
    How would 60kg be fat regardless
    he's 161cm

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,331 Posts
    If you want to lose fat quickly I'd recommend HIIT

http://www.notyouraveragefitnesstips...orkout-routine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,362 Posts
    OP how old are you

13. Post #13
    October 2008
    718 Posts
    What are you even talking about?

60kg is perfectly normal for a height of 161cm. Maybe you're slightly flabby due to lack of muscle, but you are not "fat" as in "big".

Do a mix of HIIT and long duration, low intensity cardio to burn off a little (NOT TOO MUCH) fat, and then bulk back up with weight training so you're not a damn stick after losing weight.

You really shouldn't lose a lot or change your diet dramatically when you're already normal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Join a gym and start lifting heavy while doing cardio in between.
    and for the love of god don't starve yourself, just eat ~500 calories below your maintenance.

also

...wat...
    Maintance levels shift from person to person. so "500~" is really a bad number. One should calculate first, then take % off instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Ukraine Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    November 2009
    10,140 Posts
    I will also be the first to recommend that you look into weight lifting too. It has a lot of advantages to helping you lose weight and be able to keep the weight off more sustainably. If you ran and lifted I could guarantee that you would see major changes in a year.
    I'm short enough already. And if you are asking, I'm 16.

Edited:

What are you even talking about?

60kg is perfectly normal for a height of 161cm. Maybe you're slightly flabby due to lack of muscle, but you are not "fat" as in "big".

Do a mix of HIIT and long duration, low intensity cardio to burn off a little (NOT TOO MUCH) fat, and then bulk back up with weight training so you're not a damn stick after losing weight.

You really shouldn't lose a lot or change your diet dramatically when you're already normal.
    No really, I find myself to be fat. I don't have much muscles, and my stomach bulges.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    I'm short enough already. And if you are asking, I'm 16.

Edited:

No really, I find myself to be fat. I don't have much muscles, and my stomach bulges.
    I find people to best handle diet efficiently themselves, honestly.

If you learn via your own experience, it sticks.

What I recommend, is 'Burn the Fat, Feed the muscle' ebook. For the millionth time already. Simple as fuck, yet effective as a hot milf with vasline waiting for your disfunctional dick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Ukraine Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    November 2009
    10,140 Posts
    I find people to best handle diet efficiently themselves, honestly.

If you learn via your own experience, it sticks.

What I recommend, is 'Burn the Fat, Feed the muscle' ebook. For the millionth time already. Simple as fuck, yet effective as a hot milf with vasline waiting for your disfunctional dick.
    Problem is, I have no idea what to eat.

The worst is when we have family outings, like going out to eat. And then we order fried food or some shit. How can I avoid that?

Also, my parents always say shit like 'Oh if you don't eat enough you won't have a huge dick and shit like that'

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,052 Posts
    I think your parents are mentally retarded.
    How to avoid eating fried food: Don't eat fried food. Ask for something else.
    You need to eat lots of protein. Lean meat like chicken is good. Try to avoid eating too many carbs (bread, pasta, rice etc,),

Edited:

Seriously, what is the matter with your parents?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Problem is, I have no idea what to eat.

The worst is when we have family outings, like going out to eat. And then we order fried food or some shit. How can I avoid that?

Also, my parents always say shit like 'Oh if you don't eat enough you won't have a huge dick and shit like that'
    Power is in knowledge. Read the ebook and you'll be amazed at how things become so simple. It's not only about what you eat, but how you eat, when you eat. There are more factors than 1.

If you know what you need in order to achieve something, opinions along the way means shit. Tell them to fuck off.

Also, I doubt fat cells have any relations with the spongy tissue of the penis. fyi ;p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Ukraine Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    November 2009
    10,140 Posts
    Ok thanks guys. BTW, we have school NAPFA Fitness test. But there are 3 categories I fail in. Pull up, Standing Broad Jump, and 2.4km(2miles right?) run. I CAN'T EVEN DO ONE PULL UP!

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Ok thanks guys. BTW, we have school NAPFA Fitness test. But there are 3 categories I fail in. Pull up, Standing Broad Jump, and 2.4km(2miles right?) run. I CAN'T EVEN DO ONE PULL UP!
    No functional purpose in these really. Stupid standarts that don't apply or mean shit to those who know 2 cents about 2 cents.

Start lifting weights (find routine) and you'll be fine.

22. Post #22
    November 2009
    10,140 Posts
    No functional purpose in these really. Stupid standarts that don't apply or mean shit to those who know 2 cents about 2 cents.

Start lifting weights (find routine) and you'll be fine.
    Its a shame, If I don't pass em, when I enter conscription, I have to go in extra 2 months of physical training.

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,052 Posts
    Start going to the gym.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,334 Posts
    Its a shame, If I don't pass em, when I enter conscription, I have to go in extra 2 months of physical training.
    Basic gym knowledge and familiarization and maybe, depends, a short term weight loss, would make your life easier. It's your call brother.

25. Post #25
    November 2009
    10,140 Posts
    How long does it take you to do those 10 rounds?
    20 mins.

26. Post #26
    February 2010
    226 Posts
    and do a simple weight lifting routine, nothing fancy just squat bench and deadlift that is what I have found to be the most effective and easy to do. I wouldn't reccomend trying to single out muscle groups if you are just starting so focus on compound workouts since they make your life easier.

But that is just me, find something you like and stick with it.

27. Post #27
    April 2011
    567 Posts
    ( starting strength sl5x5 or ws4sb )

28. Post #28
    May 2011
    377 Posts
    Yeah, I'm fat, and FUCKING SHORT. I'm 60kg, 161cm tall.
    You are okay.

29. Post #29
    April 2011
    567 Posts
    hes shorter and heavier than most women lole

30. Post #30
    November 2009
    10,140 Posts
    You are okay.
    Excuse me I have moobs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    December 2009
    1,370 Posts
    Post a picture of yourself