1. Post #1
    June 2010
    3,918 Posts

i just saw this and was like ' oh yeah i remember watching that way back when'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 23Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    February 2010
    1,558 Posts
    I have never seen this before.
    Is this fake? How is he not bleeding and why is he not freaking the fuck out?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    6,509 Posts
    even if it were real its stupid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #4
    Super Hoborator
    May 2007
    6,568 Posts
    Old guy? He doesn't look old at all.

Also pretty sure it's fake but I remember this video too

Oh come on I swear the thread first said old guy and not old gold maybe he edited it :colbert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    February 2010
    1,558 Posts
    Old guy? He doesn't look old at all.

Also pretty sure it's fake but I remember this video too
    It says old gold. Its okay I misread it too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,600 Posts
    The scissors would be blocking the blood from coming out.

That's why you're told to not pull something out of you if you get stabbed/impaled/etc., you'll bleed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    February 2010
    1,558 Posts
    The scissors would be blocking the blood from coming out.

That's why you're told to not pull something out of you if you get stabbed/impaled/etc., you'll start bleeding.
    I considered that, but I wasn't sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    July 2007
    661 Posts
    Wow, haven't been on killsometime in forever.

9. Post #9
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,368 Posts
    I feel bad for the kid trying to study or whatever.

This is why I never want to have a shared room in university.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,384 Posts
    No way you could throw scissors hard enough to do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    No way you could throw scissors hard enough to do that.
    You would be amazed you pig fucker
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member

November 2007
    8,432 Posts
    Shit I remember this video. Damn I must have been 12 or 13 when I first saw it years ago.

13. Post #13
    June 2010
    3,918 Posts
    i like how it has the old collegehumor logo

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    19,841 Posts
    This was around when BigBoys was around
    Those were golden times to be on the internet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,101 Posts
    Is this fake? How is he not bleeding
    Unless you are in a hollywood action movie, you don't gush blood immediately after getting wounded. Besides, the fucking scissors are in the wound, which way you want the blood to come out? His ears?
    and why is he not freaking the fuck out?
    Because not everyone is your mom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    April 2010
    1,467 Posts
    That guy has throwing skills.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    4,296 Posts
    How stupid do you have to be to throw a pair of scissors at someone in the first place...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    December 2009
    5,034 Posts
    the guy behind the computer didnt really think it through.

THAT GUY SPRAYED ME WITH WATER IM THROWING HIM WITH SCISSORS POSTAL 2 STYLE

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,764 Posts
    Adrenaline is an awesome thing, he is probably feeling it, but the adrenaline is stopping it from hurting too much, just wait a minute or two when it wears off. And the scissor is holding the blood in most likely, if it even hit a vein, that's why you -NEVER- fucking pull something out that you've been stabbed with.