1. Post #1
    June 2009
    113 Posts
    :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    April 2010
    1,241 Posts
    So me and a couple of friends were having fun, decided to record it and make a video of it. I'm not bad at COD as I'm in #academy if anyone here knows what that is. Just some messing around :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiFtG...el_video_title

If you like the video, why not thumbs up and subscribe!
    This isn't even funny, it's just you killing people with a pistol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    March 2010
    764 Posts
    This isn't even funny, it's just you killing people with a pistol.
    Don't forget dicking around with flashbangs and "embarassing" 14 year olds with no attention span.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    May 2010
    267 Posts
    #academy
    I don't know what that is but judging by the pretentious name and hash it is probably some sort of clan.

Just as a heads up, it isn't a good idea to post something like this on a forum, considering youtube has its own comments system and if people wanted to see what you've filmed, they'd search it.

5. Post #5
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,174 Posts
    I don't know what that is but judging by the pretentious name and hash it is probably some sort of clan.

Just as a heads up, it isn't a good idea to post something like this on a forum, considering youtube has its own comments system and if people wanted to see what you've filmed, they'd search it.
    why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Oh come on guys, it wasn't that bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    June 2010
    410 Posts
    Trolling, this is not, unless you want people to get mad at you for your terrible attempt at trolling, then it is. Im so confus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    July 2010
    3,390 Posts
    I nostalgia'd even though the game wasn't made that long ago, I had some good friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    October 2010
    1,166 Posts
    I hate it when people put their favourite music over youtube clips because they want to show off how "cool" they are for listening to whatever band it is.

I don't want to hear it. Mute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    June 2010
    410 Posts
    I hate it when people put their favourite music over youtube clips because they want to show off how "cool" they are for listening to whatever band it is.

I don't want to hear it. Mute.
    I do believe you just solved your own problem there.

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    804 Posts
    I do believe you just solved your own problem there.
    Doesn't solve the problem that the guy who posted the video has horrible taste.

12. Post #12
    July 2008
    369 Posts
    What's with the motion blur? It was entertaining, but not trolling.

13. Post #13
    June 2009
    113 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,528 Posts
    If you would play COD you would realize that this is proper trolling for the game.
    The trick is that it may be trolling but it's only worthy of being filmed if it's funny while being watched. Otherwise, it's just stupid.

Edited:

And I see no trolling, just dicking around.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    June 2009
    113 Posts
    You see what they are playing? That's an unmodified version of the game on a console.

The trick is that it may be trolling but it's only worthy of being filmed if it's funny while being watched. Otherwise, it's just stupid.

Edited:

And I see no trolling, just dicking around.
    I had good reactions from the lowest to highest end of the COD community and I thought it would please to some people here, which it did. But the fact that almost everyone that comments is so far up their own ass that they have to go into little details of the definition of the title that their isn't any use typing anything on here.

When I say from lowest to highest end, I mean people that play normal pubs to people that have won multiple lans. Thank you, have a nice day if you get to see the sunlight today.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,528 Posts
    I had good reactions from the lowest to highest end of the COD community and I thought it would please to some people here, which it did. But the fact that almost everyone that comments is so far up their own ass that they have to go into little details of the definition of the title that their isn't any use typing anything on here.

When I say from lowest to highest end, I mean people that play normal pubs to people that have won multiple lans. Thank you, have a nice day if you get to see the sunlight today.
    I never knew someone could get so mad over something like this.

You posted it as a trolling video. You're not going to attract the crowd that likes watching p0WN3D videos

18. Post #18
    Dennab
    July 2009
    1,603 Posts
    :frog:

19. Post #19
    I wasted a dollar on a stupid title.
    September 2007
    15,996 Posts
    No, CoD4 Promod videos with stupid-ass post processing aren't funny.

20. Post #20
    October 2010
    5,667 Posts
    that was okay for a cod video

but whats with the crazy bunnyhopping type of thing you had going on in there?

appeared like as if you were cheating