[tab]Author:[/tab] Fideera Nab
[tab]Description:[/tab] Full grid S.T.A.L.K.E.R. themed roleplay map.
[tab]Requirements:[/tab] None. All content is included in the download.
[tab]Special Notice Regarding the Download:[/tab] Due to file size restrictions, I have been forced to upload the map to a different website, and direct www.garrysmod.org downloaders to it. You can visit the www.garrysmod.org link below, or you can bypass the extra download and just go straight to direct download by following the url below it.
[tab]Download:[/tab] MediaFire Download
Welcome to the Zone, Stalker. The production of this map began on August 18th, 2010, and was finished on May 10th, 2011. Officially, this would be my second map. When I first started this map, it was originally going to be a recreation of the Cordon (which can be seen in Freedom's trading post, and the arcitexture of the UKM watchtowers). However, it was revealed to me that Jerry was already in the production of said map, and as such, I started work on a custom map: This map. Originally I began work on this map while playing at TacoNBanana's Stalker Roleplay, but when part of the community split, I was part of it. We founded Gentleman's Gaming Lounge where map production continued. I've worked quite hard on this map, and after months of work, I hope you all enjoy it.
I advise watching the video in HD and fullscreen, and/or with your brightness turned up. Some of the images are a bit dark.
DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS MAP.
• Full Forest
• Ukrainian Military Outpost
• Eco Bunker
• Freedom Camp
• Road System
• Underground Ukrainian Facility
• Toggleable underground lighting
• Complete Ladder Functionality (anything that can be a ladder, is a ladder)
• Full Lighting
• Full Grid
• Fence barrier closing the outer edges of the map
• Broken areas in the fence filled with radiation spots and mine fields
• 3D Skybox
• Soundscapes (two from Stalker)
The installation of this map is very simple. Simply take the folders within the srp_occult_v1 folder, and place them into your C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/<YOUR ACCOUNT NAME>/garrysmod/garrysmod folder. Be sure to overwrite any files and folders.
If you play at Gentleman's Gaming Lounge Stalker Roleplay server, you must be sure to have this content overwrite your megapack content. The two pieces of content have a conflicting sandbag model, and only mine works on this map.
This map includes custom content from the following things:
• Counter-Strike: Source
• Day of Defeat: Source
• Team Fortress 2
• Half-Life 2
• Half-Life 2: Episode 1
• Half-Life 2: Episode 2
• Eternal Silence
• cncr04s Texture Packs 1 & 2
• Left 4 Dead
• A credit texture created by myself.
All content is included in the download.
• Fideera Nab =-= Mapping, Concept, Creation, Video
• Terminator =-= Mapping (Original work for the Cabin, Manor, and Underground)
• Raviool =-= Porting Content from Stalker, making my brushwork into props (for the dresser, the blast door, and Sidorovich's table)
• Z-o-m-b-i-e =-= Porting Content from Stalker
• Saidteshnologi =-= Porting Content from Stalker
• Hostel =-= Porting Content from Stalker
• cncr04s =-= Custom Content
• Eternal Silence Team =-= Custom Content
• GSC Game World =-= Creating Stalker
• Team Garry =-= Creating Garrysmod
• Valve =-= Creating CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2, HL2:Ep1, HL2:Ep2, Portal, Portal 2, and Hammer Editor
Thanks for his mapping content and constant support.
Thanks for his inspiration with DarkDolina, and his constant support.
Gentlemans Gaming Lounge
Thanks for providing feedback as a community during progression of the map.
GSC Gameworld; Team Garry; Valve
For allowing things like this to be possible with their creations, and hard work.