1. Post #1
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,097 Posts
    Word just got out 1000+ passwords for minecraft accounts have been stolen, you can check if you're on the list here:
    http://dinnerbone.com/minecraft.php

Source: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/lis...y-issues.8387/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Informative x 20Friendly x 4Late x 3Useful x 2Disagree x 1Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    9,995 Posts
    hm. this seems suspicious, adblock and no script i guess

Edited:

nevermind, just did a google check the site is alright
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2009
    9,834 Posts
    MAspiderface is NOT on the list! You're safe!
    whoo...close one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    May 2009
    697 Posts
    Oh thank goodness.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2010
    9,087 Posts
    not on it

Checking my friends too, noone of them are on it either. (wich is rather understandable, because I think all those 1000 users are little kids wich are dumb enough to react to link spams in chat)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    March 2010
    2,900 Posts
    phew, not on the list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    3,384 Posts
    From what I understand you would have to have been downloading suspicious clients with a view to cheating online to have been at risk to this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    3,983 Posts
    oh thank god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    ?
    January 2006
    5,105 Posts
    Not on the list, and neither are my friends.

10. Post #10
    I'm a Cthulhu!
    January 2011
    5,226 Posts
    Woo, not on the list. :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2009
    7,097 Posts
    From what I understand you would have to have been downloading suspicious clients with a view to cheating online to have been at risk to this.
    Yes, you would download a unofficial launcher/client which is supposed to give you cheats, but actually phishes for your login details
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Not on the list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hungary Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

13. Post #13

August 2010
    546 Posts
    Me neither *phew*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,103 Posts
    Not on the list. But I'm not suprised.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,623 Posts
    You know, that list has mostly idiots and non-experienced PC-users on it, since the thing that stole your account details was a shady exe-file.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,225 Posts
    And I think they should stay stolen, at least they're now out of the hands of the retards who owned them before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    October 2009
    7,097 Posts
    AFAIK they aren't just pc launcher, mac ones too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    homosensual
    April 2010
    2,560 Posts
    safe for now

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,433 Posts
    Is this even real? Because so far no one is on the list.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Late Late x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    March 2008
    1,559 Posts
    Maybe us that have tried it are just know to keep our logins safe.

21. Post #21
    October 2009
    7,097 Posts
    Is this even real? Because so far no one is on the list.
    I'm pretty sure it's real, but it seems the biggest part of FP doesn't fall for phishing

22. Post #22
    President of the Visage Fan Club
    May 2010
    7,644 Posts
    I heard Notch was on the list
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner x 33Funny x 8Dumb x 2Informative x 1Zing x 1Late x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,794 Posts
    Not on the list :buddy:
    I hope it is so then.

24. Post #24
    October 2009
    7,097 Posts
    zerosix went on a rating spree i see...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 29Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    Not on the list. :smug:

I believe this is legit though. It's been posted on Bukkit and has prompted a release of the latest Bukkit Update so I have no reason to believe it's not legit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,867 Posts
    Phew, not on the list

27. Post #27
    May 2008
    747 Posts
    you are actually all on the list and feel no need to change you password and then bam its gone

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    November 2010
    4,042 Posts
    zerosix went on a rating spree i see...
    This was posted in the thread a thousand times. It's 1000 out of a million people, I doubt any of us are affected and unless you're an idiot you should change your password for everything at least once a month.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 52Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    October 2009
    3,011 Posts
    and unless you're an idiot you should change your password for everything at least once a month.
    well shit

not on list though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    January 2010
    3,533 Posts
    I don't need the silly checker, I want the list itself :q:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    thf
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    3,331 Posts
    Phew, I'm not on the list.

32. Post #32
    October 2009
    7,097 Posts
    I don't need the silly checker, I want the list itself :q:
    What would you do with it? I don't see any use in 1000+ accounts, with names already set..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    What would you do with it? I don't see any use in 1000+ accounts, with names already set..
    have a huge party

or sell them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    I can resist everything except temptation
    January 2008
    3,632 Posts
    I'm safe.

Got a little worried there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member

August 2009
    1,355 Posts
    So dinnerbone got this list because someone leaked it to him?

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    1,475 Posts
    safe. :pervert:

37. Post #37
    February 2011
    1,267 Posts
    I guess a lot more of you were unaware of this than I thought. Despite there being a thread a day or so ago. This is why you download the official client ONLY from minecraft.net. Your only excuse is if somehow you go to the wrong website that looks exactly the same.

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,069 Posts
    Safe!
    I can rest another day.

39. Post #39
    pod
    Makes love to trumpets.
    August 2008
    2,440 Posts
    I'm not safe. . .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly x 35Informative x 2Funny x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #40

March 2011
    6 Posts
    Phew*
    I am safe...