1. Post #1
    WillerinV1.02's Avatar
    September 2009
    3,710 Posts
    So I was seeing all the threads about interactive minecraft, and while they were quite funny, I wanted to do one that had an over-arching story. You decide what to do around the world, but there is ultimatily a storyline, and a goal to achieve. It will rely alot less on your spefific decisions, you can be alot more general in this and I'll attempt to make an interesting event happen. I'm running a number of mods so the items in the world vary greatly, and I've also chosen an interesting seed (-11, I wanted to use gargamel but it just didn't work with some of the things I wanted to do) so it should keep your interests decision wise, I hope I can do the same story wise.



    You wake up to a gentle breeze on your face as you look up to the cyan sky...


    As you stand up you get a splitting headache. Looking around, you notice you were resting quite comfortably on a bed, surrounded by torches. You appear to be in some form of cave.



    You decide to investigate your state before you venture forth. Theres a small chest next to your bed, however you can't remember the contents of it. Infact, you can't remember anything. You think as hard as you can but the thoughts are vacant. You need a name...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

  2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    Oscario's Avatar
    June 2009
    738 Posts
    Check the chest. There may be clues in there regarding your name.

  3. Post #3
    I love bestiality!
    a-cookie's Avatar
    May 2009
    4,824 Posts
    Until you discover your name, call yourself "King James the Third"

  4. Post #4
    WillerinV1.02's Avatar
    September 2009
    3,710 Posts


    You look through the chest. Inside there are numerous objects. You clear away random pieces of junk and you come to the only intact items in the chest. Numerous torches and what appears to be building planks reside. You pocket all of these, and in the corner lies a small, tattered book.



    You flick through the pages. They're in apalling condition. The pages are soaked in a strange substance, most probably water and the ink has completely run off the page. Those pages not damp are usually destoryed. You come across one page which has an almost-comprehendbale paragraph.

    "Edward Bawl Journal Entry
    13/4/1634
    I -Unreadable- the boat "St Mary" -Unreadable-
    handyman, James T. Brooksman assisted me -Unreadable-"

    Thats all you can gather. You decide that you're either Edward Bawl, or perhaps James Brooksman. Another name springs into your head, for some reason. 'King James the Third'. Who are you?

  5. Post #5
    I love bestiality!
    a-cookie's Avatar
    May 2009
    4,824 Posts
    Leave the cave and search for others.

  6. Post #6
    WillerinV1.02's Avatar
    September 2009
    3,710 Posts
    Leave the cave and search for others.
    Suddenly, your name no longer interests you as you decide to merge from your cave.



    The light hurts your eyes abit, despite being shining in your face for the entirety of your slumber. You look at a vast desert around you, covered in ruined buildings. A name pops into your head "Liknar Desert".
    Down walking around in the sand appears to be a young looking boy. He looks quite distressed as he wanders back and forth.

    What do you do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

  7. Post #7
    I love bestiality!
    a-cookie's Avatar
    May 2009
    4,824 Posts
    Go to the young boy and kidnap him. His skin may keep you warm.

  8. Post #8
    Laserbeams's Avatar
    February 2010
    9,770 Posts
    Talk to the boy

  9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    VistaPOWA's Avatar
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Go to the boy and ask what's his name.

  10. Post #10
    WillerinV1.02's Avatar
    September 2009
    3,710 Posts
    Go to the young boy and kidnap him. His skin may keep you warm.
    You decide thats the worst idea ever.


    Talk to the boy


    You approach the boy. He weakily looks up to you and says nothing.

    "Hello?" You begin
    He simply says nothing.
    You give him a small tap
    "Its all gone..its all pointless..." He says, almost yelling
    "THEY'VE TAKEN IT ALL! RAVAGED OUR CITIES! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, THERES NO POINT FLEEING LIKE WE DO!" He contuines, before he simply runs off and stares at the sand. I don't think he's mentally sound.




    He no longer responds to anything.



    You turn around, fed up and fustrated with trying to communicate with him. What next?

  11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    VistaPOWA's Avatar
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Kill the boy and wear his clothes. Impersonate him.

  12. Post #12
    WillerinV1.02's Avatar
    September 2009
    3,710 Posts
    Kill the boy and wear his clothes. Impersonate him.
    Thats the second worst idea ever.

  13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    VistaPOWA's Avatar
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Do the third worst idea (ever).

  14. Post #14
    WillerinV1.02's Avatar
    September 2009
    3,710 Posts
    Do the third worst idea (ever).
    You decide to start ignoring the voices in your head urging you to commit murder

  15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    Raptortheawesome's Avatar
    May 2009
    5,074 Posts
    Commit murder

  16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    VistaPOWA's Avatar
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Commit murder.

    Edited:

    do it

  17. Post #17
    WillerinV1.02's Avatar
    September 2009
    3,710 Posts
    GOD. Fine. Murder it is.



    You approach the young boy, who is now sporting a fishing rod. You slowly go up behind him, and with all the force your weakened body can muster, you flog him in the back of the head.



    The force takes him off his feet. He scrambles away as you follow him up the dune, relentlessly throwing punches




    You force him into a cactus and beat him in the face mercilessly. As you step back, he rolls off, dead.



    Crimson blood (which I swear isnt redstone) covers the area. You've achieved nothing and taken a human life. What now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

  18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    Raptortheawesome's Avatar
    May 2009
    5,074 Posts
    Holy shit that was a joke you sick fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

  19. Post #19
    WillerinV1.02's Avatar
    September 2009
    3,710 Posts
    Holy shit that was a joke you sick fuck
    You hang your head in shame over what you just did.

    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

  20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    Raptortheawesome's Avatar
    May 2009
    5,074 Posts
    Bake him a cake incase he respawns

  21. Post #21
    WillerinV1.02's Avatar
    September 2009
    3,710 Posts


    Done.

    However, you DO have slightly more pressing issues at hand. Such as your amnesia, your current whereabouts, the fact you're now a murderer and you have no idea where you are.

  22. Post #22
    Daedraul's Avatar
    August 2010
    1,245 Posts
    Cry in your cave for a few days.

  23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    Raptortheawesome's Avatar
    May 2009
    5,074 Posts
    Search those derelict buildings over there.

  24. Post #24
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    Esteam's Avatar
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    Use his body as a cover due to the oncoming sandstorm

  25. Post #25
    WillerinV1.02's Avatar
    September 2009
    3,710 Posts
    Search those derelict buildings over there.
    An idea you can really sink your teeth into!



    You wander over to the first building. In it is a splash of dried Redstoneblood. Around the destroyed floor theres a number of swords and armory. You take as much as you can and equip yourself.



    You equip yourself and stash the swords. You're now quite ready for the wildlife that inhabits the area.

    You walk to the next house when suddenly you hear something...




    You over hear a large amount of people shouting battle taunts at one-another. You peer outside your building and you can see a lone person near a cactus. He doesn't appear to be invovled with the ruckus



    What do you do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

  26. Post #26
    Daedraul's Avatar
    August 2010
    1,245 Posts
    Kick his ass.

  27. Post #27
    Obsidian Member
    Barrowsx's Avatar
    May 2008
    1,556 Posts
    Push the rogue into a cactus to save the knight and samurai.

  28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    nmagain's Avatar
    February 2010
    9,340 Posts
    Hide

  29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    Highwind017's Avatar
    November 2006
    3,719 Posts
    Kill them all!

  30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    VistaPOWA's Avatar
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    PAINT THE MEN
    CUT THE LINES
    (murder them and hang their bodies on the cactus)

  31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    VistaPOWA's Avatar
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Died too soon.
    RIP.

  32. Post #32
    Zombie Strider's Avatar
    July 2009
    964 Posts
    >Return to the cave and take the bed and chest. Then return to ruins to attempt to find any trace of recorded history.(Books, people, scrawling on walls etc.)

  33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    Raptortheawesome's Avatar
    May 2009
    5,074 Posts
    Become his fuckbuddy

  34. Post #34
    Mega Tuna's Avatar
    March 2010
    1,552 Posts
    >Stay put until the samurai and knight, have either won or been defeated. Become the travelling companion of the victor(s).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

  35. Post #35
    I love bestiality!
    a-cookie's Avatar
    May 2009
    4,824 Posts
    Return to the corpse of the child and harvest meat from him, you may be hungry later.