1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,579 Posts
    Hi guys, sorry for posting here, but it was in the megathread that I found the program and now I've lost the name of it.

It was a program that was program that you press a button, it would save an image, instantly upload it to a place of your choosing, and then throw the link into your clipboard. It's evading me as to what the name of it was. For some reason, Zshot, or Xshot or something comes up in my head but for all I know, it's wrong.

Anyone remember or still use it?

2. Post #2
    May 2007
    752 Posts
    it's called zscreen
    http://code.google.com/p/zscreen/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    Prt Scr + Photoshop

totally needed a thread for this, should've ask in the chat thread

also utt

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,579 Posts
    Thanks Pika. :D

You know Esteam, I expected a quicker answer here, so if you don't want to read it, ignore it and move along. Quite simple really.

5. Post #5
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,463 Posts
    After months of screencap, then Paint.net to crop, then save, then upload, i finally installed Zscreen and it's so fucking handy.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    749 Posts
    F2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

7. Post #7
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    Thanks Pika. :D

You know Esteam, I expected a quicker answer here, so if you don't want to read it, ignore it and move along. Quite simple really.
    but i did read it

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    22,170 Posts
    I just press F2.

Edited:

Derp. Didn't read the OP.
    I don't use it myself, but a few friends of mine swear by a screen grabber called Gyazo.
    http://gyazo.com/en