1. Post #1
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    [indent][/indent][release]Real Minecraft server hosting, not Minecraft VPS templates
    Unlike most Minecraft providers, Brohoster does not throw its servers onto VPSes; we run them on dedicated industry-grade hardware in Softlayer datacenters. Despite having such high performing servers, we're able to get the price low enough (for you and us) so you can afford performance without compromise.

Our servers run on the following:
    Dual Quad-Core Xeon Westmere E5620 @ 2.4ghz
    24GB DDR3 Triple Channel ECC
    4x500GB SATAII 7200RPM in RAID-10 with an Adaptec RAID card and BBU
    1000mbit Port
    [/release][release]Features
    Every one of our Minecraft servers comes with Bukkit preinstalled. Files can be uploaded/downloaded via FTP or TCAdmin's file manager, such as the world and any bukkit plugins you'd like installed! Like the rest of our servers, your minecraft server can be controlled from TCAdmin. Besides that, it's just simple and powerful Minecraft hosting.

There is a custom Bukkit plugin that's being planned/developed to allow for statistics tracking, but that's not available yet and we're not sure when we will have it available.[/release][release]Pricing
    Bedrock Tier (128MB) - $3.95/mo (Suggested 4 players)
    Stone Tier (256MB) - $7.95/mo (Suggested 8 players)
    Iron Tier (512MB) - $15.95/mo (Suggested 16 players)
    Gold Tier (1024MB) - $31.95/mo (Suggested 32 players)
    Diamond Tier (2048MB) - $63.95/mo (Suggested 64 players)

Also, these packages are upgradeable and downgradeable. If you need more power for more people, you can easily upgrade! If your server got a little less popular, you can also downgrade.

P.S. The bedrock package is perfect for some friends that just want to build things together! If four of you throw in, it would only cost each of you a dollar a month!

You can visit the order form for Minecraft here. [/release][release]Notes on the RAM requirements of Minecraft
    Many of you are probably going to be wondering why we're even selling 128MB. A lot of people think that Minecraft requires at least 1GB of RAM no matter how many players you are running, and this simply isn't true. I believe this is because as people get more RAM in a VPS, they also get more CPU power; this led to people believing lack of RAM equals lack of speed. The error message in the multiplayer server probably didn't help either.

If there isn't 'enough RAM', java will just outright crash or not even start. What really matters is Disk IO and CPU, something that VPSes severely lack in. We have some of the most powerful hardware available in our servers for all the factors; disk, cpu, ram, and network. Lag is no longer an issue, even for the lowest amounts of RAM. If you aren't satisfied, there's a 72 hour refund period in which you can get a full refund.

If you want to try out the 128MB server, feel free to join our 128MB test server at 50.22.2.22![/release]

There's a thread at minecraft.net if you want to visit it and post a review! http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewto...=1027&t=205904
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner x 47Dumb x 9Friendly x 5Informative x 2Artistic x 1Funny x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,075 Posts
    Tested the 128MB server yesterday with 4 others, Worked without any lag (Me being in Norway, thats pretty wierd).

Until yesterday, I didn't even know you COULD have 128MB servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 11Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    Hell yeah, I find it hilarious when people are paying 20$ a month for a 1-6 player server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    7,533 Posts
    European servers yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events

5. Post #5
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    European servers yet?
    No, not until Softlayer comes out with it's datacenter in the UK. However, UK people apparently get about 100ms ping to it - completely unnoticeable. Afroman up there even said it was good from Norway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    4,542 Posts
    OH SNAP

Been looking for this for a while. I'm going to chat with some friends so that we can hook up a proper, official server. Probably want to take the stone tier.

Oh, wait, no European servers. I'm in Holland. :frown:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    OH SNAP

Been looking for this for a while. I'm going to chat with some friends so that we can hook up a proper, official server. Probably want to take the stone tier.

Oh, wait, no European servers. I'm in Holland. :frown:
    The pings are just fine for europeans. Feel free to hop in the server to check (although it will probably lag for about 30 seconds while you download the map for the first time)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    4,542 Posts
    I'll test the 128mb 50.22.2.22 server.

Edited:

Well, I'm quite pleased with the server performance. There didn't seem to be any lag caused by the 128 MB or RAM. However, there was enough latency due to the distance between me and the server, making it very tough to kill a chicken because it tended to freeze, then teleport a little every now and then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

9. Post #9
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    I'll test the 128mb 50.22.2.22 server.

Edited:

Well, I'm quite pleased with the server performance. There didn't seem to be any lag caused by the 128 MB or RAM. However, there was enough latency due to the distance between me and the server, making it very tough to kill a chicken because it tended to freeze, then teleport a little every now and then.
    Yeah, chickens are so small that 100-200ms can make a bit of difference with them. They're hard to hit even with 50ms.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    4,542 Posts
    That's true. I was pleased with the speed a block turned into a collectible block once it was destroyed.

All in all, good performance for a fantastic price. Will definitely discuss this with my friends, so we can have a permanent server up. However, I don't have any experience with remote-hosting a server. So, for one, I don't understand how I'd get access to the server console, to input commands in bulk, since in-game doesn't allow pasting.

11. Post #11
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    That's true. I was pleased with the speed a block turned into a collectible block once it was destroyed.

All in all, good performance for a fantastic price. Will definitely discuss this with my friends, so we can have a permanent server up. However, I don't have any experience with remote-hosting a server. So, for one, I don't understand how I'd get access to the server console, to input commands in bulk, since in-game doesn't allow pasting.
    Unfortunately there's no way that I'm aware of to allow for remote console access, but there might be some hidden feature in TCAdmin. I'll look into it.

12. Post #12
    Facepunch Resident Alcoholic!
    July 2007
    7,814 Posts
    Oh Woo! This is going to be perfect for me and a few buddies :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    4,542 Posts
    Unfortunately there's no way that I'm aware of to allow for remote console access, but there might be some hidden feature in TCAdmin. I'll look into it.
    So, all server commands have to be given manually, in-game?

Edited:

Oh, and I also suppose it's impossible to host multiple worlds on a single server? (Two software servers on a single hardware server.)

14. Post #14
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    So, all server commands have to be given manually, in-game?

Edited:

Oh, and I also suppose it's impossible to host multiple worlds on a single server? (Two software servers on a single hardware server.)
    Correct, any commands are in game.

Multiple worlds can be made with Bukkit/Bukkit plugins in terms of being able to do something like /world nether or something of the sort.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    Good lord, those servers are quite cheap!
    I'll buy one for sure once you get those EU servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    7,533 Posts
    If you bought a server is it possible to upgrade it

sorry, didn't read, it is possible
    my bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    646 Posts
    Umm, Tried the server, it was okay, but I'm in Asia so I'm not surprised with the poor speeds. Item collection was a bit slow. Where are they generally located, the severs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete China Show Events

18. Post #18
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,122 Posts
    "bro we can get a server for all the guys, and it's only $1 per person"
    "dude, lets buy one. You got the $1?"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 17Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    I have had an "Iron tier", minecraft server with brohoster for about a week now, and I can say the service is awesome, and the server is awesome. I get no lag at all (in California), but I also have people from Europe, and Canada who say they don't get lag, and if they do, it's usually on their end. The service is amazing, everyone is so nice, and you don't just feel like a customer, you feel like a friend. After hosting with xenonservers for so long (6 months) I am amazed with brohoster's quality.

So, to summarize, you should rent from these guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    Umm, Tried the server, it was okay, but I'm in Asia so I'm not surprised with the poor speeds. Item collection was a bit slow. Where are they generally located, the severs?
    Texas. Asia's not too good on the speed side, unfortunately. Most of Europe does relatively well though.

Edited:

"bro we can get a server for all the guys, and it's only $1 per person"
    "dude, lets buy one. You got the $1?"

Considering it's 3.95, you have just the right amount of money plus a penny for your thoughts.

Edited:

I have had an "Iron tier", minecraft server with brohoster for about a week now, and I can say the service is awesome, and the server is awesome. I get no lag at all (in California), but I also have people from Europe, and Canada who say they don't get lag, and if they do, it's usually on their end. The service is amazing, everyone is so nice, and you don't just feel like a customer, you feel like a friend. After hosting with xenonservers for so long (6 months) I am amazed with brohoster's quality.

So, to summarize, you should rent from these guys.
    Thanks! Good to hear we live up to our name. :buddy:

21. Post #21
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,122 Posts
    Texas. Asia's not too good on the speed side, unfortunately. Most of Europe does relatively well though.

Edited:

Considering it's 3.95, you have just the right amount of money plus a penny for your thoughts.

Edited:

Thanks! Good to hear we live up to our name. :buddy:
    I dont really use paypal that often. I figure I could just give a twenty to my friend, and tell him to have us covered for a while.

22. Post #22
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    Good lord, those servers are quite cheap!
    I'll buy one for sure once you get those EU servers.
    You can migrate, you know. Try out the server and see if it lags for you, most EU people don't notice a thing. You can either use the test server or buy one, if it doesn't work well we'll refund you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,371 Posts
    Goddamnit, bought a way more expensive server yesterday.

Why does this always happen to me :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    Goddamnit, bought a way more expensive server yesterday.

Why does this always happen to me :smith:
    You could always ask for a refund from them

25. Post #25
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,569 Posts
    Fucking hell, I can't get a good latency :arghfist::saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,371 Posts
    You could always ask for a refund from them
    Hey thats not such a bad idea :unsmith:

27. Post #27
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    Fucking hell, I can't get a good latency :arghfist::saddowns:
    My servers hate Brazilians for some reason. :frog:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    16,232 Posts
    I've been on what is now classed as the Stone Tier for a week now, for a US based service the latency is hardly noticeable, only now and then you'll see it like if you go off exploring into a new section of the world which is being generated but apart from that, it runs smooth as fuck.
    I average between 114-130 latency from the UK.

Highly suggested.

29. Post #29
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,096 Posts
    Woo, lower prices.

I've only had you guys for about a month but service has been awesome.

30. Post #30
    February 2011
    17,569 Posts
    My servers hate Brazilians for some reason. :frog:
    w0w u racist fuck

It's not your fault, I know, but it sucks that you're cheap and I can't get a decent latency to it.
    And geographically farther servers get decent, even though they are in indirect connections to Brazil.
    Fucking underwater cables, man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    16,232 Posts
    w0w u racist fuck

It's not your fault, I know, but it sucks that you're cheap and I can't get a decent latency to it.
    And geographically farther servers get decent, even though they are in indirect connections to Brazil.
    Fucking underwater cables, man
    Tried doing a traceroute to see at which point your connection is going nope?

32. Post #32
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    Tried doing a traceroute to see at which point your connection is going nope?
    Yeah, I was gonna suggest that. Do a tracert to both broseidon.brohoster.com and bh-dallasmc1.brohoster.com

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,157 Posts
    Purchased an 8 slot with a friend. Will post a review once its activated and we've added our world and hMod, but from the test server I predict good things.

34. Post #34
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    Purchased an 8 slot with a friend. Will post a review once its activated and we've added our world and hMod, but from the test server I predict good things.
    I can't guarantee how well hMod will work on our network. My optimizations and testing was all on Bukkit. You'll need us to upload it anyways, as the minecraft server jar itself is uneditable. Another client installed hMod and it apparently lagged much worse than Bukkit (mind you this was in the period where our RAID arrays were shitting themselves, so this may no longer be the case)

35. Post #35
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,419 Posts
    Oh man oh man I want a 4 player one so bad. :arghfist::saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,289 Posts
    I use Brohoster and I like it.
    It has been smooth (well except a few crashes, but they weren't Brohosters faults, and also various other things) so I am pleased.
    I can recommend them to anybody who wants a server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events

37. Post #37
    Propane Nightmares
    May 2007
    8,708 Posts
    Very awesome dude, nice to see you're charging so little. This encourages people to start their own communities and therefore helps Minecraft grow, good going!

38. Post #38
    February 2011
    17,569 Posts
    Yeah, I was gonna suggest that. Do a tracert to both broseidon.brohoster.com and bh-dallasmc1.brohoster.com
    lmfao

Code:
    Microsoft Windows [versão 6.1.7600]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. Todos os direitos reservados.

C:\Users\Pedro>tracert broseidon.brohoster.com

Rastreando a rota para broseidon.brohoster.com [184.154.9.34]
    com no máximo 30 saltos:

1     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
      2    21 ms    20 ms    21 ms  200.149.113.206
      3    30 ms    30 ms    30 ms  200.223.44.161
      4   135 ms   136 ms   136 ms  200.187.128.66
      5   150 ms   150 ms   149 ms  12.89.56.17
      6   163 ms   163 ms   163 ms  cr84.n54ny.ip.att.net [12.122.105.126]
      7   162 ms   162 ms   163 ms  cr2.n54ny.ip.att.net [12.122.115.93]
      8   162 ms   172 ms   171 ms  n54ny01jt.ip.att.net [12.122.81.69]
      9   147 ms   147 ms   146 ms  192.205.36.106
     10   156 ms   157 ms   156 ms  xe-0-1-0.cr2.lga5.us.above.net [64.125.27.66]
     11  3227 ms     *        *     xe-0-2-0.cr2.ord2.us.above.net [64.125.27.33]
     12   181 ms   181 ms   180 ms  xe-1-1-0.mpr1.ord6.us.above.net [64.125.31.201]

13   194 ms   193 ms   183 ms  64.124.146.110.allocated.above.net [64.124.146.1
    10]
     14   188 ms   185 ms   186 ms  asw-ed111.ord03.singlehop.net [173.236.0.242]
     15   180 ms   181 ms   187 ms  broseidon1.brohoster.com [184.154.9.34]

Rastreamento concluído.

C:\Users\Pedro>tracert bh-dallasmc1.brohoster.com

Rastreando a rota para bh-dallasmc1.brohoster.com [67.215.65.132]
    com no máximo 30 saltos:

2    20 ms    20 ms    24 ms  200.149.113.254
      3    29 ms    30 ms    30 ms  200.223.44.161
      4   157 ms   157 ms   156 ms  200.223.131.246
      5   155 ms   144 ms   145 ms  POS3-0.GW2.NYC1.ALTER.NET [157.130.255.125]
      6   146 ms   146 ms   176 ms  so-2-0-0.XL1.NYC1.ALTER.NET [152.63.22.122]
      7   179 ms   154 ms   162 ms  0.xe-0-0-0.XL4.IAD8.ALTER.NET [152.63.36.202]
      8   144 ms   144 ms   144 ms  POS7-0.GW4.IAD8.ALTER.NET [152.63.41.33]
      9   144 ms   154 ms   155 ms  65.222.158.82
     10   155 ms   156 ms   144 ms  hit-nxdomain.opendns.com [67.215.65.132]

Rastreamento concluído.

C:\Users\Pedro>tracert servercraft.co

Rastreando a rota para servercraft.co [173.201.208.32]
    com no máximo 30 saltos:

2    21 ms    20 ms    20 ms  200.149.113.238
      3    30 ms    96 ms    47 ms  200.223.44.161
      4   165 ms   135 ms   155 ms  200.223.50.38
      5   160 ms   160 ms   215 ms  12.89.56.17
      6   210 ms   174 ms   261 ms  cr84.n54ny.ip.att.net [12.122.105.126]
      7   173 ms   172 ms   172 ms  cr2.n54ny.ip.att.net [12.122.115.93]
      8   292 ms   172 ms   189 ms  n54ny01jt.ip.att.net [12.122.81.69]
      9   299 ms   146 ms   146 ms  192.205.36.106
     10   307 ms   152 ms   146 ms  xe-0-1-0.cr2.lga5.us.above.net [64.125.27.66]
     11   162 ms   206 ms   143 ms  xe-2-2-0.cr2.dca2.us.above.net [64.125.26.105]
     12   228 ms   186 ms   185 ms  xe-0-2-0.cr2.iah1.us.above.net [64.125.28.50]
     13   171 ms   171 ms   304 ms  xe-1-0-0.cr1.iah1.us.above.net [64.125.30.69]
     14   214 ms   340 ms   214 ms  xe-1-1-0.mpr3.phx2.us.above.net [64.125.30.149]

15   306 ms   218 ms   218 ms  64.124.196.38.allocated.above.net [64.124.196.38
    ]
     16     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     17     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     18     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     19     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     20     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     21     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     22     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     23     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     24     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     25     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     26     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     27     *        *      240 ms  ip-173-201-208-32.ip.secureserver.net [173.201.2
    08.32]

Rastreamento concluído.
    Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido is a timeout

I'm not at home, though, and my connection is slightly better, but jesus fuck, haha.
    Servercraft has a way worse route than you guys, this makes no sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    JWJ
    Meepwnd
    Dennab
    April 2010
    3,322 Posts
    lmfao

Code:
    Microsoft Windows [versão 6.1.7600]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. Todos os direitos reservados.

C:\Users\Pedro>tracert broseidon.brohoster.com

Rastreando a rota para broseidon.brohoster.com [184.154.9.34]
    com no máximo 30 saltos:

2    21 ms    20 ms    21 ms  200.149.113.206
      3    30 ms    30 ms    30 ms  200.223.44.161
      4   135 ms   136 ms   136 ms  200.187.128.66
      5   150 ms   150 ms   149 ms  12.89.56.17
      6   163 ms   163 ms   163 ms  cr84.n54ny.ip.att.net [12.122.105.126]
      7   162 ms   162 ms   163 ms  cr2.n54ny.ip.att.net [12.122.115.93]
      8   162 ms   172 ms   171 ms  n54ny01jt.ip.att.net [12.122.81.69]
      9   147 ms   147 ms   146 ms  192.205.36.106
     10   156 ms   157 ms   156 ms  xe-0-1-0.cr2.lga5.us.above.net [64.125.27.66]
     11  3227 ms     *        *     xe-0-2-0.cr2.ord2.us.above.net [64.125.27.33]
     12   181 ms   181 ms   180 ms  xe-1-1-0.mpr1.ord6.us.above.net [64.125.31.201]

13   194 ms   193 ms   183 ms  64.124.146.110.allocated.above.net [64.124.146.1
    10]
     14   188 ms   185 ms   186 ms  asw-ed111.ord03.singlehop.net [173.236.0.242]
     15   180 ms   181 ms   187 ms  broseidon1.brohoster.com [184.154.9.34]

Rastreamento concluído.

C:\Users\Pedro>tracert bh-dallasmc1.brohoster.com

Rastreando a rota para bh-dallasmc1.brohoster.com [67.215.65.132]
    com no máximo 30 saltos:

2    20 ms    20 ms    24 ms  200.149.113.254
      3    29 ms    30 ms    30 ms  200.223.44.161
      4   157 ms   157 ms   156 ms  200.223.131.246
      5   155 ms   144 ms   145 ms  POS3-0.GW2.NYC1.ALTER.NET [157.130.255.125]
      6   146 ms   146 ms   176 ms  so-2-0-0.XL1.NYC1.ALTER.NET [152.63.22.122]
      7   179 ms   154 ms   162 ms  0.xe-0-0-0.XL4.IAD8.ALTER.NET [152.63.36.202]
      8   144 ms   144 ms   144 ms  POS7-0.GW4.IAD8.ALTER.NET [152.63.41.33]
      9   144 ms   154 ms   155 ms  65.222.158.82
     10   155 ms   156 ms   144 ms  hit-nxdomain.opendns.com [67.215.65.132]

Rastreamento concluído.

C:\Users\Pedro>tracert servercraft.co

Rastreando a rota para servercraft.co [173.201.208.32]
    com no máximo 30 saltos:

2    21 ms    20 ms    20 ms  200.149.113.238
      3    30 ms    96 ms    47 ms  200.223.44.161
      4   165 ms   135 ms   155 ms  200.223.50.38
      5   160 ms   160 ms   215 ms  12.89.56.17
      6   210 ms   174 ms   261 ms  cr84.n54ny.ip.att.net [12.122.105.126]
      7   173 ms   172 ms   172 ms  cr2.n54ny.ip.att.net [12.122.115.93]
      8   292 ms   172 ms   189 ms  n54ny01jt.ip.att.net [12.122.81.69]
      9   299 ms   146 ms   146 ms  192.205.36.106
     10   307 ms   152 ms   146 ms  xe-0-1-0.cr2.lga5.us.above.net [64.125.27.66]
     11   162 ms   206 ms   143 ms  xe-2-2-0.cr2.dca2.us.above.net [64.125.26.105]
     12   228 ms   186 ms   185 ms  xe-0-2-0.cr2.iah1.us.above.net [64.125.28.50]
     13   171 ms   171 ms   304 ms  xe-1-0-0.cr1.iah1.us.above.net [64.125.30.69]
     14   214 ms   340 ms   214 ms  xe-1-1-0.mpr3.phx2.us.above.net [64.125.30.149]

15   306 ms   218 ms   218 ms  64.124.196.38.allocated.above.net [64.124.196.38
    ]
     16     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     17     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     18     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     19     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     20     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     21     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     22     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     23     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     24     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     25     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     26     *        *        *     Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido.
     27     *        *      240 ms  ip-173-201-208-32.ip.secureserver.net [173.201.2
    08.32]

Rastreamento concluído.
    Esgotado o tempo limite do pedido is a timeout

I'm not at home, though, and my connection is slightly better, but jesus fuck, haha.
    Servercraft has a way worse route than you guys, this makes no sense.
    Quite literally, :iiam:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    February 2011
    17,569 Posts
    My dad works with those network shenanigans, and I showed him the log, to which he gave the professional veredict:

hax
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 18Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)