1. Post #1
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Hello good people of Facepunch. I am a vegetarian. No, I'm not against you eating meat, no, I'm not trying to protest, etc. etc. me being humble and not aggressive at all. Seriously, that's not the purpose of this thread. This isn't about why vegetarians are vegetarians, why vegetarians are stupid or why meat eaters are stupid. Leave that to another thread if you'd like. I can't put enough emphasis on this. This is for vegetarian recipes. Anyone can post a vegetarian recipe, and meat eaters, too, can enjoy vegetarian recipes (perhaps as side dishes, even).

Vegan recipes are okay, but please keep seafood related meals in another thread, simply to not get everyone confused by being all, "fish is an animal too hurr durr durr."

The goal is not only for vegetarians to have a quick guide to check back to, but also for meat eaters to enjoy vegetables! <3

On with it!

Let's review some ingredients which you may or may not be familiar with that can be a vegetarian's best friend.

Tofu

Tofu is made from bean curd and really doesn't taste like anything until you put flavor into it. Really it's just like a very mild cheese, but even that isn't a good enough description. Tofu can come in different densities and can be scrambled, diced, sliced, added to a meal like stir fry or eaten by itself. The lovely thing about tofu is that it takes on the flavor of whatever you cook it with. When I make stir fry, first I'll fry tofu separately in vegetable oil until the sides are golden brown, then I'll soak them in soy sauce for a few minutes evenly, and then finally I'll add them to the stir fry so the tofu cubes can absorb some of those delish juices.

Of course, the big white chunk of tofu isn't the only way it's made. There's also tofurkey, tofu bacon, tofu hotdogs, tofu... oh gosh, everything. Personally I didn't care for the tofurkey, but it did taste like meat. I promise, even if you've eaten a really nasty tofu product, the tofu by itself tastes much better.

Veggieburgers and veggie nuggets

I put these into their own category because these aren't just made from tofu. They're also made with vegetables added and other vegetarian-friendly ingredients. Some of these, true, taste like cardboard. But some of these products are actually okay and can be found in your local supermarket. Jazz 'em up with loads of ketchup and other condiments and it gets you by. I really would like to try making these on my own, truth be told.

The most delicious veggies and how to cook them

When you were a kid, how were you fed? That horrible glop that comes in a jar that's allegedly vegetables? You were conditioned to that? Yeah, I don't blame you for not liking vegetables. You probably grew up in a house that had you boil them to death, right? Not only does that take all the flavor out, but it takes all the nutrients out. Rule number one. DON'T BOIL VEGETABLES!

Asparagus

Starting with this because it's absolutely my favorite vegetable. It takes several years to grow asparagus and should be treated like a delicacy. I've found that asparagus can also take on the flavor of what you prepare it with. It's honestly delicious if you get get on a pan, put in a load of butter and turn it on five. Spatula that shizz around until it's tender. Something my dad likes to do is, instead of butter, put banana peppers with them, along with pepper and salt. That's also good, but to me, it tastes a bit less like the asparagus itself. Important to remember: make sure you cut enough of the ends off. They can be tough, and if you get stuck chewing on one, it won't be enjoyable.

Tomatoes

Fruit? Vegetable? (fruit) Who cares? I like to eat them straight. Beautiful thing about tomatoes is how they can be added to anything. Soup, stir fry, pasta, s'all good. When added to stir fry, they should be thick pieces, more than a bite size. You should put those in close to first, to really let those flavors mature. Ask me about tomatoes for whatever recipe you're trying, because really how to make them is a case by case basis.

Broccoli

Broccoli is done a disservice by many restaurants. It has a flavor and it should not be overcooked! It's great with butter (well every vegetable is), cheese, all that jazz. One combination I like is broccoli, alfalfa sprouts and almonds. The stalk of broccoli is good, sweet and can be just as tasty as the top! You shouldn't slice away too much of it, only the outer layer, so that the inside is light green, almost white.

Spinach

Spinach leaves are sweet and can be eaten alone or cooked. You don't even really need any butter with spinach, or anything. Just throw some spinach in a pan and turn on the heat. They have water already in them. I like them especially tender. Here's a cool page about spinach facts: http://www.spinachwords.com/faq.shtml

I don't want to go on about every vegetable on the planet, so if you want a section on one, let me know.

From Led Zeppelin:
    Hummus

http://www.food.com/recipe/hearty-ve...u-chili-111128

I know that hummus is made out of chickpeas blended with tahini, garlic, and olive oil (though recipes may differ). The final spread is often topped (as I've seen it) with more olive oil, parsley, cumin, and/or pine nuts. Hummus can be eaten any way you like it, though usually its served with pita bread or toasted pita chips. It can also be put on sandwiches or wraps.

Falafel

From my understanding, Falafel are hot fried balls or patties made out of chickpeas. Ooh, they look delicious. If anyone has a recipe they've made, feel free to post it and I'll add it here.

Tempeh

Tempeh is fermented soybeans caked together, similar to spongy, dense tofu. It can be added to other foods or eaten by itself. Interestingly enough, it can be a substitute for ground beef.

And thank you to Shadaez for the recipe contribution! <3
    Peanut Sauce and Seitan Chicken!
    You're going to need:
    Peanut Butter
    Ginger (powdered or whole - it will need to be grated finely if whole)
    Soy Sauce
    Coconut Milk
    Sesame Oil (If you don't have this, go buy it. Now.)
    Honey(not vegan!)/Agave Nectar (pretty optional)
    Garlic (powdered or whole - it will need to be grated finely if whole)
    Lemon or Lime juice (Lime preferred)

Vital Wheat Gluten
    Faux Chicken Powder (If you don't have this, go buy it. Now.)
    MSG!

Ramen noodles, or rice.

NOTE: This makes way more peanut sauce than you're going to eat, save the rest and microwave it for 30 seconds at a time, stirring it in between, to reheat it.

STEP ONE!
    (MAKE RICE NOW IF YOU'RE USING RICE)
    Open the can of coconut milk and put it in a medium sized sauce pan. Keep the can! We're going to use it for measuring.

I use this brand. Any brand will do.

STEP TWO! Add 1/2 to 3/4 of a can of water. Swish it around so you get all the remaining coconut milk, too. Pour it in the same sauce pan.

STEP THREE! Fill the can as best as possible with peanut butter. I compensate for air bubbles here by overfilling the can quite a bit. Add to the sauce pan. TURN THE HEAT ON about medium, or medium high if you're n a hurry BUT YOU WILL NEED TO WATCH IT AND STIR IT A LOT MORE. * DO NOT LET THIS BOIL *

STEP FOUR.
    It now will look similar to this.

As it heats up the peanut butter will start to dissolve in the water.

Now make the Gluten! STIR THE PEANUT SAUCE OCCASIONALLY WHILE YOU DO THE REST!!!!!!!

STEP FIVE.

Add 1/2 cup per person of Vital Wheat Gluten (this makes a lot per person! 1/2 a cup could probably feed 2)
    A bit of chicken powder (I just squeeze some powder from the container into it, I'd guess bout a tablespoon).
    Two or three TSP of salt, two or three teaspoons of MSG, per person. (I just made these amounts up, I eyeball this stuff D:)
    A dash of Cayenne pepper, too, if you want. This makes it spicy like fried chicken.

STEP SIX.
    (Start boiling water for Ramen!)

Add water to the gluten while stirring it around with your fingers. I do this with the faucet on a slow stream, and slowly incorporate the water until it looks like:

If you add too much water, just put a bit more wheat gluten to soak it up.
    Now heat your oil up, you're going to fry this! (You don't have to, you could just throw it into a pan on high with a little oil in it, too, but this tastes the best, but it also can't be good for you).
    Argh, some of my pictures are missing. Oh well.
    After it's golden brown on both sides, take it out and put it on a plate with a paper towel on it and microwave it for roughly four minutes. The oil itself can't really cook the gluten thoroughly. After the microwaving fry it again, briefly, so it gets crispy - the microwaving ruins the crisp. When it's done it will look like this:

Yum! You'll want to cut it like that ^ and then into cubes. Also squeeze as much oil out as you can with a paper towel.
    STEP SEVEN!?
    Once the water's boiling, add your Raman. 1.5 packets per person is about right (this is a lot! This is if you're not eating anything else for this meal).
    Strain it, then add it back to the pan and season it with some soy sauce until it's a light brown.
    By now, the peanut sauce should be coming together. It shouldn't bubble at all, and you DO NOT want it to get too hot, or it might separates and look gross (it still tastes fine).
    PLATE!
    Raman or rice on the bottom, gluten, then put sauce all up on that.
    Finished peanut sauce should look something like this:

Now add the remaining ingredients for it. Lime/Lemon, Ginger, Soy Sauce, Garlic, and the Honey/Agave Nectar. Stir it in.
    If the sauce doesn't taste right, add more soy, ginger, or add brown sugar, depending on what's lacking. If it's too salty, add sweet, too sweet, add salty. If it's just bland, you probably need more salt, lemon, and ginger.

Sorry the pictures suck, my phone's horrible.

Edited:

This is hardly a recipe at all, but if you want to actually make it and need help, ask me. I can give you an actual recipe for the peanut sauce.
    ALSO. The peanut sauce will look way better than it does here, the picture really took the colour out of it.
    And thanks to riceyrice~ <3
    Here is my homemade recipe for broccoli soup.
    INGREDIENTS: Broccoli, Salt, Pepper(optional), Shredded cheese (optional), Onions (optional), Chives (optional), Olive oil (optional), Toasted bread (I prefer a Fench baguette, optional)

STEPS TO SUCCESS:
    Boil broccoli in salt water until the broccoli is able to be easily cut.
    (save the broccoli water to use as natural vegetable stock)
    Remove the broccoli then put it in the blender to be pureed.
    I recommended blending at a manual setting to have the consistency of your choice.

Thats it. You're done.

Put into a bowl and garnish with whatever you'd like. Sprinkle some cheese, garnish with salt and pepper, cut chives then sprinkle some, saute onions to golden brown then put a few rings on top, or have a little spiral of olive oil. All of those taste very good and are equally as awesome.

I also recommended adding corn, potatoes, or carrots. In the boiling stage of the recipe to make vegetable soup.
    Feel free to post requests, recipes, tips, and anything else (positive) about vegetarian food! :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly x 33Dumb x 12Winner x 5Useful x 2Optimistic x 2Informative x 1Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,012 Posts
    I'm vegan, you need to try Seitan, you obviously haven't or else it would be in the OP. It's the best veg food you can imagine.

Edited:

And the nuggets are generally made with Egg protein, or some type of soy protein extruded so it's stringy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Haha, awesome, I'm always looking forward to new suggestions! What exactly is Seitan? To google I go!

If you wanna write something up about it, I'll add it to the OP.

Yeah, I haven't found too many brands of nuggets that are great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,012 Posts
    And seafood is not a branch of vegetarianism, or else chicken is too, Pescatarianism and Pollotarianism are hardly related to vegetarianism at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Really? You think so? Hmm. I thought that pescatarianism was a form of vegetarianism, honestly. But hey, that's fine, I'll change the OP. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,012 Posts
    Just finished cooking peanut sauce and seitan chicken, took a bunch of pics, will post when I'm done eating.

7. Post #7
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Awesome! :) Peanut sauce sounds yummy.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    3,109 Posts
    Muahahaahahha

(User was banned for this post ("Dumb reply" - Orkel))

(User was banned for this post ("Why reply" - Jaanus))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 47Dumb x 18Winner x 8Agree x 5Zing x 1Friendly x 1Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,034 Posts
    Middle Eastern cuisine is full of vegetarian foods that are excellent. Hummus and Tabouleh are my absolute favorites. A good, fresh hummus is all I really ever need.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    I never liked imitation meat. If I wanted meat, I would eat real meat. Some of it tastes too real to me. I agree with you that tofu is better, but I'm not a very good cook so I don't eat it much. And my nipples hurt whenever I eat a lot of it. I don't know why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 12Agree x 2Informative x 1Friendly x 1Useful x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Middle Eastern cuisine is full of vegetarian foods that are excellent. Hummus and Tabouleh are my absolute favorites. A good, fresh hummus is all I really ever need.
    I haven't had the chance to have hummus that much, but when I tried it, I really loved it. If you wanna write up a bit about it, I'll add it to the OP. That goes for anyone with anything to add, really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,034 Posts
    I never liked imitation meat. If I wanted meat, I would eat real meat. Some of it tastes too real to me. I agree with you that tofu is better, but I'm not a very good cook so I don't eat it much. And my nipples hurt whenever I eat a lot of it. I don't know why.
    Agreed. Except for the nipples part. Can't say I can relate.

Tofu can be good as a substitute if done right. I've had tofu chili that's both good and bad; in the good one you couldn't tell, but the bad one was mushy and really pretty horrid.

13. Post #13
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Hmm, that's a strange reaction. I wonder why that could be. You don't have to be a good cook to make tofu. It's really just as simple as slicing it, putting it in a frying pan with some oil and flipping it occasionally. :)

Edited:

Whoa, what's tofu chili?

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,034 Posts

Whoa, what's tofu chili?
    http://www.food.com/recipe/hearty-ve...u-chili-111128

As far as hummus goes, I've never had the experience of cooking it myself, but there are a few great little Lebanese places around in Cleveland that I go to, and they make a mean hummus. I know that hummus is made out of chickpeas blended with tahini, garlic, and olive oil (though recipes may differ). The final spread is often topped (as I've seen it) with more olive oil, parsley, cumin, and/or pine nuts. Hummus can be eaten any way you like it, though usually its served with pita bread or toasted pita chips. It can also be put on sandwiches or wraps.

Picture:

I could seriously eat this stuff all day. It's pretty healthy to boot!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Mm, that sounds and looks lovely. Can I add you to the OP?

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,034 Posts
    Mm, that sounds and looks lovely. Can I add you to the OP?
    Go for it. It's about as descriptive as I can make it though, so feel free to add anything you might find.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,907 Posts
    I've always wanted to try out tofu, just for the sake of experience, but I never got to.

As for Tomatoes, I hate that stuff raw, tastes too much like the innards of a Pumpkin to me.

18. Post #18
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Added, Led Zeppelin. :) I'll go buy some hummus soon and add what I think afterwards.

Leintharien, tofu is cheap and you can probably find a block at your local supermarket. Some smaller health food places home make it and it can also be really nice. Tomatoes might be better for you with salt. Also I saw a show from Emeril where he found a way to dry out tomato rings and fry them on top of a cheese and vegetable pastry. I'll have to see if I can find that.

19. Post #19
    I don't know why people say killing animals for food is bad so they turn into a vegetarian, Its the food chain where on top of the food chain and the other animals are on the bottem it was soppose to be that way that's how the world runs. I'm not saying go kill a endangered animal and eat it but you get the point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    This is not the place for discussion about the ethical debate of vegetarianism, as I said in the OP. Please take your comments elsewhere.

Edited:

And you know, it's not even that I mind debating it. It's interesting to discuss why people choose to eat what they eat. But I had that conversation in a Love Advice thread of all things, and people can get very vicious. Some meat eaters even feel like they're being attacked when the vegetarian is only doing it for a personal preference, and so they insult the vegetarian. This, for one, isn't constructive and it won't change anyone's mind, and two, it has absolutely nothing to do with cooking and will derail the thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,706 Posts
    I'm slowly replacing fatty meat with eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Tofu is not that bad on stir fry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,170 Posts
    Anyone have a good guide on cooking Tofu because every time I try and cook some it comes out soggy or really dry.

23. Post #23
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    I don't care for eggplant, but oh gosh do I love portobello mushrooms. Portobello mushrooms on a skillet with eggs, olives, hash browns, and other vegetables is just priceless. Yeah, I think tofu with stir fry is my favorite, too.

Getting tofu right is really an art. First off, you have to have a very decent amount of oil in the pan. Second, it should be at about five, or whatever is medium heat for you. Third, you have to watch them. Dice them and put them all in the pan at the same time. Then take a fork (spatula is too clunky) and turn them occasionally. As soon as they get golden brown, turn them to the opposite side. I don't do it on all sides but I figure that you can. It's really an art. If you don't do it enough they'll be soggy, but if you brown them too much, yeah, they'll be chewy. You really just have to practice.

24. Post #24
    July 2010
    878 Posts
    I tried hummus once. It was delicious. Too bad the store bought doesn't taste nearly as good as home made. :( I haven't had hummus in forever or have even tried to make it myself, maybe I should give it a try sometime.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Cake like Lady Gaga
    December 2005
    16,012 Posts
    Anyone have a good guide on cooking Tofu because every time I try and cook some it comes out soggy or really dry.
    Make sure you're getting extra firm if you're planning on using it whole (most of the time, anyways), then get as much liquid as you can out of it with towels, and fry it.

Edited:

There should be a mention of Falafel in the OP!

Edited:

I've made it from scratch before. Also, beans. Pinto beans! I've made refried beans from my home cooked beans, it can be very good, depending on if you cook them right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    July 2010
    878 Posts
    This thread is making me want to try new food

27. Post #27
    I AM A BIG BABY
    Dennab
    December 2007
    3,224 Posts
    I'm slowly replacing fatty meat with eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Tofu is not that bad on stir fry.
    way to give up your manliness
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    November 2010
    3,830 Posts
    i remember back in school (hotell and restaurant program) we used quorn as a substitute for grinded meat when making pasta bolognese.

And i seriously wouldn't be able to tell the difference if i did not know what it was!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,718 Posts
    Do not understand why you would go vegetarian or vegan and then eat stuff that is meant to look like and taste like meat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #30
    February 2010
    226 Posts
    Don't forget falafel, I'm not vegan but I sure as fuck love falafel.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    3,060 Posts
    I am no where near vegetarian (went a summer in the countryside where I killed my own food) but I do like some vegetarian food. Although I never see the point of vegetarian food trying to be meat, like how it says 'tastes like chicken'. Why not have real vegetarian food that is just as tasty as meat?

I mean mushrooms are fucking amazing, last night I cooked some garlic mushrooms (slowly cook mushrooms in a lot of garlic and butter), stirred it into some pasta and it was fantastic. Also had feta cheese coated in egg and flour, gently fried with salsa and lemon on the side. God it was amazing.

32. Post #32
    Chief of facepunch medical staff
    December 2006
    18,461 Posts
    hummus and falafel i love! can't get along with tofu at all, the solid stuff reminds me of toilet brushes (bad experience in china) and the silken stuff gives me a bad stomach.

i drink a fair bit of vanilla soy milk though, it keeps longer and (IMO) tastes better than regular milk!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,217 Posts
    mmmh... I love veggie nuggets. :h:

34. Post #34
    November 2010
    3,830 Posts
    Do not understand why you would go vegetarian or vegan and then eat stuff that is meant to look like and taste like meat.
    sometimes it doesn't have anything to do with taste or looks.
    In fact i think most of the times vegetarians and vegans don't eat meat because the know that it was once a living animal, and that throws them off!

Which got me thinking one day when i saw this thing about the possibility to grow muscle tissue in tubes without the need to breed an entire animal with all its consciousness and pain reception.
    If a vegetarian where to be put infront of a plate with a slice of that stuff, would it be okay for him/her to eat it?
    Vegans would probably say no since they opt out anything that is organic, but what about the rest?

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,718 Posts
    sometimes it doesn't have anything to do with taste or looks.
    In fact i think most of the times vegetarians and vegans don't eat meat because the know that it was once a living animal, and that throws them off!

Which got me thinking one day when i saw this thing about the possibility to grow muscle tissue in tubes without the need to breed an entire animal with all its consciousness and pain reception.
    If a vegetarian where to be put infront of a plate with a slice of that stuff, would it be okay for him/her to eat it?
    Vegans would probably say no since they opt out anything that is organic, but what about the rest?
    I don't know, but if they finally did that, and Vegans and Vegetarians refused to eat it, I dunno, I would start thinking they were just being awkward.

I mean, if your prime reason is that you hate how animals get killed for food, and suddenly there's meat without the killing, why wouldn't you eat it?

36. Post #36
    November 2010
    3,830 Posts
    I don't know, but if they finally did that, and Vegans and Vegetarians refused to eat it, I dunno, I would start thinking they were just being awkward.

I mean, if your prime reason is that you hate how animals get killed for food, and suddenly there's meat without the killing, why wouldn't you eat it?
    I know!

But that's the difference between vegans and vegetarians. a vegetarian will not eat meat that came from a living animal. (but for some reason they're okay with eating fish)
    eggs and milk are fine because harvesting it didn't mean any animal got killed for it

Vegans on the other hand will, as i was saying, not eat anything organic because they don't want to support something that might've been living in poor condition and treated badly before being harvest on its goods. so, no eggs or milk or meat or anything. Not even some desserts that uses gelatine since gelatine is made from bones!
    your ordinary makeup is also a no no for vegans and quite possibly vegetarians as well. and don't forget wool cloth!
    Honestly, the thought of being a pure vegan seems laughable to me. just do some deep enough research and you'll see just how much of your ordinary daily stuff that has had some kind of animal involvment in its making.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Waah! Fell asleep and came back to realize there's a lot I haven't added to the OP that I should have! Man, I've been a vegetarian for years and I haven't heard of some of this stuff. What, have I been living under a rock? x) I'll go Google all of that stuff add it.

Also, good job on keeping the conversation about vegetarians and vegans constructive and open minded, guys. :)

Shadaez, how do you do that, with the pinto beans?

38. Post #38
    April 2010
    2,366 Posts
    Vegetarian pizzas with ham are the best :P

You should've see the waitress's face when i ordered a vegetarian pizza with ham lol

39. Post #39
    October 2010
    1,696 Posts
    Hahaha. On the contrary, some meat recipes are great without the meat! Like lentil soup is just as delicious without ham in it.

40. Post #40
    November 2010
    3,830 Posts
    Vegetarian pizzas with ham are the best :P

You should've see the waitress's face when i ordered a vegetarian pizza with ham lol
    I work as a chef at a retaurant and one time we had a costumer who claimed to be a vegetarian.

"But i eat chicken!"

Everyone was pretty much flabbergasted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)