1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    745 Posts
    [RELEASE]Name: Liberty Prime
    Version: 1.0
    Requirements: SLVBase v1.3
    Download: See below[/RELEASE]
    A lot of people have asked me to release him, so here he is.
    Please don't ask for any of the other fallout SNPCs, they'll be part of my upcoming gamemode, and I will most likely not release them beforehand.

Media:

Download:
    You need v1.31 of my SLVBase-Addon for this to work!

Mediafire:

garrysmod.org:

UppIT:

Installation:
    To install it, just extract the SLVBase archive and the Liberty Prime archive into your main garrysmod directory. (*/steam/steamApps/yourname/garrysmod/garrysmod/)
    If it asks you to overwrite files, choose "yes to all".

Please let me know if there are any problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Lua King x 58Winner x 9Useful x 2Funny x 1Artistic x 1Lua Helper x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    February 2010
    112 Posts
    Awesome! I've been waiting for this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2009
    19 Posts
    AWESOME !!! Dude, I love u ! (no homo)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Morocco Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    April 2009
    36 Posts
    your media fie slvbase seems to be mucking up it seems to take for to access it not sure if you want to host on alt as well would suggest megauploads as alt hosting site

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,174 Posts
    When i saw this on the front page i nearly shat myself, bravo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    August 2009
    88 Posts
    Amazing. Your skill with this sort of thing is just uncanny. People have been trying to do this for ages and you just come out and level it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #7
    July 2009
    6,057 Posts
    You released it! Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

You will release all the other Fallout SNPCs seperatly after the gamemode is finished though, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #8
    January 2010
    1,017 Posts
    You my friend, you have just earned yourself a 'Win' Rating. It's very Rare to come across custom Npc's with Unique animations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    December 2007
    11 Posts
    Very nice. Love using the possessor on him and making him yell at zombies :>

Though, I have a problem. When I spawn him, the theme doesn't play. Any idea what's going on?

10. Post #10
    June 2009
    1,770 Posts
    Question:
    Will this mess up HLR?
    Anyway, nice NPC (Altrough, i never seen a Liberty Prime in FO3).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,614 Posts
    I love this but please Silverlan fix the
    Half-Life Renaissance: Reconstructed
    Download link it wont work!
    I want it so bad please!!

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    745 Posts
    Very nice. Love using the possessor on him and making him yell at zombies :>

Though, I have a problem. When I spawn him, the theme doesn't play. Any idea what's going on?
    The theme only plays with a chance of 10%.

I love this but please Silverlan fix the
    Half-Life Renaissance: Reconstructed
    Download link it wont work!
    I want it so bad please!!
    http://uppit.com/qas7hs3ghrxq/Half-L...ucted_v1.2.rar
    Can't change the links in the HLR thread because it's closed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,614 Posts
    The theme only plays with a chance of 10%.

http://uppit.com/qas7hs3ghrxq/Half-L...ucted_v1.2.rar
    Can't change the links in the HLR thread because it's closed.
    Thanks Silverlan!
    Your the best! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    October 2008
    4 Posts
    Dear Silverlan you are a god. But i got a problem : [. When i spawn him i get an error instead. You know the red one ? And I've tried re installing both Addons and it aint working : [. Please respond since I'd kill just to get Fallout Dead money to PC. I love Fallout...

Best Regards Otto
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    August 2009
    71 Posts
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- This is great! :D finally a FO3 NPC to play with! It's just a shame you won't be able to release anymore =[

Just had a go with him and it's great! :D It would be better with some ghouls or something to shoot, is there definitely no chance at all of anymore FO3 NPC's?

16. Post #16
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,888 Posts
    I just came.

Now my balls hurt.

Thank's alot silverlan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    June 2009
    1,770 Posts
    Tested it.
    It bugs some HLR NPCs and 9MMAR Grenades.
    But the NPC itself its wonderful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,888 Posts
    It messes up the HLR tripmine as well and spams me with
    Code:
    [addons\slv_base\lua\slvbase_init\server\slvbase_sv_meta.lua:739] attempt to call method 'GetPosition' (a nil value)

Edited:

It tends to do this with anything that is programed to explode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    December 2007
    11 Posts
    From what I've seen, having both Prime and HLR NPCs mean lua errors. Either by themselves are fine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Mine doesnt show up in Npcs or entities, why is that???

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,174 Posts
    Just played around with him, incredibly fun to watch him fumble around and yell at nothing after getting hit with a sniper round.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    964 Posts
    Communism is a lie. I'm just baffled at how you're able to make these and the quality of them are superb. One of my favorite things to do is just to mess around with npcs. Only wish I could have the entire collection.

23. Post #23
    January 2009
    1,138 Posts
    Well shave my head and call me Britney, can't believe it's finally here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24

January 2010
    3 Posts
    i am going to kill mysalf if i cant get this 2 work i did what it said but all i got was the icon and if i click it out comes a error thing some 1 plz help my life is in all your hands

and y is my pic a pic of that a$$?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

25. Post #25
    January 2009
    1,138 Posts
    i am going to kill mysalf if i cant get this 2 work i did what it said but all i got was the icon and if i click it out comes a error thing some 1 plz help my life is in all your hands

and y is my pic a pic of that a$$?
    Its the default picture, change it if you want.. And how can you fail to install this? The content of addons goes into the addons folder, particles into particles, etc. Its not rocket science.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26

January 2010
    3 Posts
    Its the default picture, change it if you want.. And how can you fail to install this? The content of addons goes into the addons folder, particles into particles, etc. Its not rocket science.
    ok if it is so easy y is it saying

Hook 'SLV_InitNPCSandbox' Failed: [addons\liberty prime\lua\entities\npc_libertyprime\init.lua:61] attempt to call method 'GetSquad' (a nil value) and i did all that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    LUA? is that some kind of vegetable?
    July 2010
    540 Posts
    Ive got 2 questions. Both about aftermath...
    1st. Will you need an SLV_Base for aftermath?
    And 2nd. Will Liberty Prime Die With Broken Steel Animation Or Like This Snpc In Aftermath?

Edited:

Mine doesnt show up in Npcs or entities, why is that???
    Have You Got Half-Life Renaissance V.2?

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,569 Posts
    ok if it is so easy y is it saying

Hook 'SLV_InitNPCSandbox' Failed: [addons\liberty prime\lua\entities\npc_libertyprime\init.lua:61] attempt to call method 'GetSquad' (a nil value) and i did all that
    Probably because you didn't bother to download the SLV Base.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    January 2010
    1,017 Posts
    I have a Small question, Is the gm_aigraph in the SLVBase Really needed in order for this to work? Sadly My Borhoster Server doesn't allow me to upload .dll files...

30. Post #30
    August 2008
    1,059 Posts
    I have a Small question, Is the gm_aigraph in the SLVBase Really needed in order for this to work? Sadly My Borhoster Server doesn't allow me to upload .dll files...
    I had the same problem when installing HLR on my server, Xenon Servers wouldn't allow the dll. So I contacted them via a support ticket and they installed it for me. I would recommend doing the same with your hoster.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    745 Posts
    To anyone receiving "GetSquad" errors, remove xystus' SNPC addons if you have any of them installed and try again.

It should work fine without it, however the SNPCs will have trouble navigating on some maps, and won't be able to use the navigation graph at all on others.

From what I've seen, having both Prime and HLR NPCs mean lua errors. Either by themselves are fine.
    There shouldn't be any problems if both are installed.

It messes up the HLR tripmine as well and spams me with
    Code:
    [addons\slv_base\lua\slvbase_init\server\slvbase_sv_meta.lua:739] attempt to call method 'GetPosition' (a nil value)
    Right, stupid mistake. Fixed with SLVBase 1.31:

I released a new version (v1.31) of the SLVBase:
    Changelog:
    v1.3
    [list][*]Added console command "sv_freeze_thawtime" (Time in seconds it takes to completely unfreeze if 100% frozen. Default: 20)[*]Added console command "sv_freeze_thawdelay" (Delay in seconds after frozen to start unfreezing. Default: 3)[*]Added and improved various features of the SNPC base and the freezing system[/list]v1.31
    [list][*]Fixed "GetPosition" error on explosions[/list]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

32. Post #32
    December 2007
    11 Posts
    Found my problem with the HLR NPCs. I had thought that I DL'ed Reconstructed. Downloaded Reconstucted and everything was fine. :[

And hooray for the updated base. I was tired of having to shoot prime 3 times so he can actually do something.

33. Post #33
    October 2010
    139 Posts
    Now I want Optimus Prime.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    March 2008
    1,845 Posts
    Great! Stomping need to be more powerful though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    June 2010
    1 Posts
    I've downloaded the SLV Base v1.31 but he's still coming up as a red error whenever I try to spawn him, followed by this message:

Hook 'SLV_InitNPCSandbox' Failed: [addons\liberty prime\lua\entities\npc_libertyprime\init.lua:61] attempt to call method 'GetSquad' (a nil value)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,305 Posts
    This is pretty rad, but he's so big he twitches a lot when enemies get close. He also loves to football nuke manhacks.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,374 Posts
    Instant Lua King for Silverlan.

This is amazing.

38. Post #38
    September 2010
    32 Posts
    hey silverlan i need to know... the fallout npc,s you include in your gamemode. will they only be in the gamemode or will they be useable in sandbox through the npc tap?

39. Post #39
    August 2009
    71 Posts
    hey silverlan i need to know... the fallout npc,s you include in your gamemode. will they only be in the gamemode or will they be useable in sandbox through the npc tap?
    He said it is very unlikely =[ but hopefully he will ;D

Lol, Imagine an army of deathclaws! >.<

40. Post #40

June 2010
    8 Posts
    Silverlan, will you release all the other fallout npcs later when the game mode is done
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)