1. Post #1
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts

Radioactive Sandbox a cross between roleplay, deathmatch and sandbox with a post-apocalyptic theme. You aren't forced to kill other people, but it is an option. If you aren't too keen about killing people then you can explore the map searching for valuable loot, or go on missions provided by your faction's trader. The whole point is that the gameplay is open ended and entirely up to the player. There are also a bunch of convars and customizzable files that let you control how the game is run on your server. I've implemented a bunch of features geared towards roleplay too, so it's entirely possible to roleplay with this gamemode.

You start off choosing a faction. There are 3 factions, each with their own strengths.

[list][*]Bandoliers: A group of misfits that travel the wastelands looking for valuables. This faction has better selling prices at their trader, as well as increased payoffs for missions.[*]Exodus: A faction devoted to researching the environment and exploring dangerous areas looking for samples to take. This faction is the most scientifically advanced, and gives you access to various utilities including radiation filters, medication, flares and other things. These items are quite difficult to come across if you're in any other faction.[*]W.M.A (Western Military Alliance): This faction is a group of militants seeking to dominate the wastelands. They have access to better weapons which no other faction can purchase.[/list]
    Once you have chosen a faction, you are spawned in the faction base and left to do whatever you want. You can talk to your faction's NPC and go on a mission for him so that you may earn money to upgrade your weapons and buy more supplies, or you can go off on your own and explore the map, finding loot and attacking other factions.

Other cool features:

[list][*]Customizable item system. Create your own items unique to your server, if you want.[*]Day/night cycles that are map-independent. All you need is an env_sun in your map.[*]Item/spawnpoint placement gun for admins, so you can make the gamemode playable on any map.[*]Weapon base that supports scoped and non-scoped weapons.[*]Dynamic radar that detects various things.[*]Quests! Talk to your faction's trader NPC if you are looking for a quest. If you are a Lua scripter you can make your own quests too![*]Anomalies! Inspired by STALKER, of course. There are a bunch of different anomalies, each with their own properties. Some are relatively harmless, like the Hoverstone anomaly. Some are very dangerous, such as the Vortex anomaly and the Death Pearl anomaly.[*]Mysterious and powerful artifacts.[*]Random events, such as fallout storms which force players to take cover, and rare Super-Anomalies.[*]Bleeding, radiation, and stamina system that directly affects the player. You can also get drunk.[*]Moddable! You can easily alter the team names, player models, and loads of other stuff in moddable.lua![*]Custom player animations! Holster your weapon, salute people, put your hands behind you head like a hostage and more.[/list]
    Customizing items:

Step 1: Open items/misc.lua

Step 2: Add something like this:

function FUNC_TEST( ply, item_id, client )

if client then return "Eat" end // This is the name to show in the clientside menu

ply:RemoveFromInventory( item_id ) // Remove the item from the inventory when it's used
    	ply:AddHealth( 10 ) // Give the player some health or something

end

function FUNC_TESTPICKUP( ply, item_id )

ply:ChatPrint( "You just picked up my custom item! Item Name:" .. item.GetByID( item_id ).Name ) // use item.GetByID to get info for the item being picked up

return true

end

function FUNC_TESTDROP( ply, item_id, drop )

if drop then

ply:ChatPrint( "you are dropping this entity right now" ) // drop is only true when you are physically dropping the item - drop is false when selling or stashing an item

return true // this is generally called for overriding the drop code - return false to make the player not spawn the prop in front of them (in case you want to do something different )

end

ply:ChatPrint( "You just sold or stashed my custom item!" )

end

item.Register( { 
    	Name = "My New Item", 
    	Description = "My item is super special.",
    	Stackable = true, // can you stack them?
    	Type = ITEM_MISC, // can be found in loot and in stores... for loot only you'd use ITEM_LOOT and for stores only you'd use ITEM_BUYABLE
    	Weight = 0.30, // how heavy is it (lbs)?
    	Price = 15, // how much does it cost?
    	Rarity = 0.50, // how rare is it? 0.10 is common, 0.90 is very rare
    	Model = "models/some_model.mdl",
    	Functions = { FUNC_TEST }, // a table of functions it can perform when used from the inventory menu
           PickupFunction = FUNC_TESTPICKUP, // a function called when you pick it up
    	DropFunction = FUNC_TESTDROP, // a function called when you drop it
    	CamPos = Vector(15,15,5), // modify these positions/origins if the model looks funny in the inventory panel
    	CamOrigin = Vector(0,0,5)	
    } )

And there's your basic item. You can remove PickupFunction/DropFunction if you don't want your item to have any of those.

Any servers running this?

Invision Gaming Server [UK]: 89.145.94.194:27045

Liquid Gaming Server [US]: 69.162.67.26:27015

Give it to me!

Here's the SVN page where you can download it:

http://radioactive-sandbox.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ (The gamemode folder name should be radbox)

Changelog

http://code.google.com/p/radioactive...ox/source/list

Content!

Download this if you want to be able to jump straight into a radbox server and play! Make sure you have the map as well!

Maps!

Here is an informational thread on mapping for Radioactive Sandbox: CLICK ME.

If you have a map that works with radbox i will add the link here. Just post it in the thread.

Media and shit

Do you need any help?

I need mappers.

I also have some unfinished VMFs for those who want to create maps. They are in the SVN.

Something is broken!

Report it in this thread (post the error as well as a screenshot) or report it here: http://code.google.com/p/radioactive...ox/issues/list

What ConVars are there to use?

Here is a list of them with their default values.

// convars (server only)

CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_max_zombies", "8", { FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls the amount of zombie NPCs that can spawn. (def 8)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_max_rogues", "6", { FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls the amount of rogue NPCs that can spawn. (def 6)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_max_artifacts", "3", { FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls the amount of artifacts that can spawn. (def 3)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_max_anomalies", "30", { FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls the amount of anomalies that can spawn. (def 30)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_team_dmg", "0", { FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls whether teammates can hurt eachother. (def 0)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_dmg_scale", "1", { FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls bullet damage scaling. (def 1.0)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_allow_build", "0", { FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls whether players can spawn props and use the physics gun. (def 0)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_max_props", "10", { FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Maximum number of props that players can spawn if building is allowed. (def 10)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_allow_loners", "0", { FCVAR_REPLICATED, FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls whether players spawn initially as a loner. (def 0)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_custom_names", "1", { FCVAR_REPLICATED, FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls whether players can name themselves. (def 1)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_roleplay", "1", { FCVAR_REPLICATED, FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls whether the server uses RP chat commands. (def 1)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_daycycle", "1", { FCVAR_REPLICATED, FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls whether the server has day/night cycles enabled. (def 1)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_daycycle_speed", "2.0", { FCVAR_REPLICATED, FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls the speed of the day/night cycle transitions. (def 2.0)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_daycycle_intensity", "1.0", { FCVAR_REPLICATED, FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls the intensity of nighttime for day/night cycles. (def 1.0)" )
    CreateConVar( "sv_radbox_daycycle_indoors_light", "0.4", { FCVAR_REPLICATED, FCVAR_ARCHIVE, FCVAR_NOTIFY, FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE }, "Controls how much day/night affects you while indoors. (def 0.4)" )

// convars (usable by anyone)

"cl_radbox_character_name" - Set your RP name (if the admin has allowed them).
    "cl_radbox_auto_emote" - Enable or disable auto-chat emotes.
    "cl_radbox_ragdoll_vision" - Enable or disable a custom death camera.

// concommands (admin only)

"sv_radbox_dev_mode" - Gives you item/prop spawn tools for map configuration.
    "sv_radbox_reset_db" - Wipe the inventory database and start fresh.
    "sv_radbox_save_map_config" - Output your custom map configuration to a text file in data folder (will overwrite anything that is there already so be careful).

Join The Steam Group!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/radbox

It has a list of available servers and such.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Lua King x 15Friendly x 7Winner x 5Artistic x 2Agree x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    901 Posts
    Awesome, this looked cool before and I'm glad you're fixing it up :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    I hate US Marines
    July 2009
    4,290 Posts
    Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Latvia Show Events Informative Informative x 3Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2010
    223 Posts
    Good luck, i want to try it if its done, because its a bit of my idea too (but unfortunately i cant script in LUA (i've scripted before, but lua is totally different with files and structure), and still learning trougth (from the wiki)). :)

I can map in hammer (knows the basics and learning func_ structures), if you want i can help you with some things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,972 Posts
    Svn doesnt work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts
    I'm just in the process of adding a bunch of stuff, the SVN is pretty empty right now. I will be done shortly.

Do you know how to use SVN?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    January 2009
    251 Posts
    This was fun for a while, but I got bored of the lack of direction. Intersting concept thought.

8. Post #8
    June 2010
    223 Posts
    -snip- (sorry)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts
    This was fun for a while, but I got bored of the lack of direction. Intersting concept thought.
    the open-endedness means you have to rely more on other players in order to keep yourself interested.

i want to add more events to the game. maybe super-anomalies that cause mass destruction, or a meteor storm or something.

also some anomaly-related quests.

10. Post #10
    July 2010
    5,555 Posts
    I'll keep checking back on this for sure.

11. Post #11
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts
    I updated the config file for rp_apocaypse for this!

Now you can play this gamemode on one of the creepiest post-apocalyptic maps in Gmod.

Any servers willing to run this latest version?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    Near Invisible Text Mod
    May 2009
    5,294 Posts
    Oh man, I remember this gamemode. Fun times were had
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts
    I used to have a server and full rcon/FTP access so i could test all my latest additions. If anyone out there has a server kicking around and wants to be the first to have new radbox stuff on their server then send me a PM or something.

Onto the ideas, i had a handful. Firstly i want to make vodka have a slight drunk effect on you. If you drink a shitload then you become super tipsy.

I also had a few ideas for more anomalies:

- Flash traps. Similar to flashbangs, they temporarily blind you and mess up your hearing for a while. Perhaps there could be certain flash traps that disorient you and make you super drunk.

- Anomalous rocks. Rocks with strange properties. They might glow strange colors or have distinct gravitational properties. Mostly harmless, although some might have radioactive deposits.

- Poisonous gas traps. Invisible to the naked eye, and highly dangerous. When triggered they quickly fill an area with poisonous gas. Possibly make these only spawn indoors in cramped areas? With the gas mask you'd be immune to these.

- Anomalous energy. Namely plasma fire. Could be green blue or red (or anything in between). When triggered it would form a column of flames that instantly kill anything nearby.

I also had an idea for super anomalies. A random event that would occur (like radstorms). A giant anomaly will appear for a short duration. The anomaly could be a giant vortex that sucks in a shitload of stuff under it. Or perhaps a gigantic electric anomaly that rains down lightning. Maybe a gravitational anomaly field that makes everything in it have low gravity temporarily?

Thoughts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    June 2010
    223 Posts
    I updated the config file for rp_apocaypse for this!

Now you can play this gamemode on one of the creepiest post-apocalyptic maps in Gmod.

Any servers willing to run this latest version?
    This is what i needed for rp_apocalyptic :D.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    January 2009
    251 Posts
    I used to have a server and full rcon/FTP access so i could test all my latest additions. If anyone out there has a server kicking around and wants to be the first to have new radbox stuff on their server then send me a PM or something.

Onto the ideas, i had a handful. Firstly i want to make vodka have a slight drunk effect on you. If you drink a shitload then you become super tipsy.

I also had a few ideas for more anomalies:

- Flash traps. Similar to flashbangs, they temporarily blind you and mess up your hearing for a while. Perhaps there could be certain flash traps that disorient you and make you super drunk.

- Anomalous rocks. Rocks with strange properties. They might glow strange colors or have distinct gravitational properties. Mostly harmless, although some might have radioactive deposits.

- Poisonous gas traps. Invisible to the naked eye, and highly dangerous. When triggered they quickly fill an area with poisonous gas. Possibly make these only spawn indoors in cramped areas? With the gas mask you'd be immune to these.

- Anomalous energy. Namely plasma fire. Could be green blue or red (or anything in between). When triggered it would form a column of flames that instantly kill anything nearby.

I also had an idea for super anomalies. A random event that would occur (like radstorms). A giant anomaly will appear for a short duration. The anomaly could be a giant vortex that sucks in a shitload of stuff under it. Or perhaps a gigantic electric anomaly that rains down lightning. Maybe a gravitational anomaly field that makes everything in it have low gravity temporarily?

Thoughts?
    That sounds interesting, but I have a few requests to make. At most, I can shoot other players or trade items with players. Even trading is unlikely, because the player would rather shoot me up than trade. Could you make a safe zone, so that players have the ability to trade with one another without worry of being shot up while doing so. That way, it improves player interactions.

Also, could you give the players more tools to entertain themselves. I mean, most quests just lead to more money to purchase varying items to improve the staying/killing power of that player. Food is used to heal wounds to kill longer, equipment is used to evade radioactivity to kill for longer periods of time, guns are obviously used to kill other players. If at all possible could you improve the variety of ways that players can interact with other's and their environment. Otherwise, it just becomes a very slow death match with strange obstacles in the way.

I know, I'm a needy thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts
    Another update!

- Vodka gets you drunk now. Moonshine vodka gets you twice as drunk.
    - Radiation poisoning is more gradual now.
    - Radioactive spots warn you before you get poisoned now.
    - Added more radioactive deposits to gm_atomic.
    - Added new random event: Super Anomaly.
    - Added 1 super anomaly: Big Vortex.
    - Hazard detector sucks less.
    - Electro anomalies can spawn indoors now.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts
    That sounds interesting, but I have a few requests to make. At most, I can shoot other players or trade items with players. Even trading is unlikely, because the player would rather shoot me up than trade. Could you make a safe zone, so that players have the ability to trade with one another without worry of being shot up while doing so. That way, it improves player interactions.

Also, could you give the players more tools to entertain themselves. I mean, most quests just lead to more money to purchase varying items to improve the staying/killing power of that player. Food is used to heal wounds to kill longer, equipment is used to evade radioactivity to kill for longer periods of time, guns are obviously used to kill other players. If at all possible could you improve the variety of ways that players can interact with other's and their environment. Otherwise, it just becomes a very slow death match with strange obstacles in the way.

I know, I'm a needy thing.
    I want to make an update and include some features that make roleplaying and crap like that more possible. If you're a roleplayer then i want your opinions!

As it is now there are 2 chat modes, local and global. Should i add a convar that toggles "real" roleplay chat mode? Like, OOC, local and team radio only.

This gamemode has potential to replace all the crappy roleplay scripts out there. It's got everything you need to keep an interesting server running, even without admins around. The main problem (i think) is over-the-top deathmatching which can ruin some of the fun. Should i add a roleplay mode which decreases bullet damage and makes it so it's harder to randomly deathmatch?

18. Post #18
    June 2010
    223 Posts
    Not too much roleplay, it needs to stands Sandbox. As for alernative mode its possible. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts
    If i add roleplay elements they will be in the form of convars.

Like sv_radbox_rp_chat (1/0) and sv_radbox_limit_deathmatch (1/0).

But what i am looking for is input from the RP community on what makes a RP script good. You can roleplay with radbox as it is right now, it's just not as practical.

20. Post #20
    TO SOME- THING
    September 2009
    4,000 Posts
    If i add roleplay elements they will be in the form of convars.

Like sv_radbox_rp_chat (1/0) and sv_radbox_limit_deathmatch (1/0).

But what i am looking for is input from the RP community on what makes a RP script good. You can roleplay with radbox as it is right now, it's just not as practical.
    I dislike the global chat, are there any faction-based radios? There should be a different way to change factions in my opinion, like you spawn as a loner/unfactioned and you'd have to find a faction and do a couple jobs for the recruiter and then your able to choose that faction.

21. Post #21
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts
    I dislike the global chat, are there any faction-based radios?
    Normally there is only normal chat (OOC as roleplayers call it) and local chat (type with a "/" before your text and it appears over your head for nearby people to see).

Team chat exists, which is the same as a faction radio i presume.

There should be a different way to change factions in my opinion, like you spawn as a loner/unfactioned and you'd have to find a faction and do a couple jobs for the recruiter and then your able to choose that faction.
    I dunno if i like this idea... Players need to be able to spawn in a relatively safe place when they join.

22. Post #22
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    Any servers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

23. Post #23
    January 2009
    251 Posts
    As far as advice from the roleplay community, I would include classes to roleplay as. Each one with their own role.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    January 2010
    834 Posts
    Such awesomeness needs a server!

I'd recommend gm_atomic for a server map, rp_apocalyptic is nice but it needs all the episodes which a lot of people don't have

EDIT: svn still ain't working for me

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,243 Posts
    This could work as small RP gamemode with that chat. You know, nothing too serious but so that people can actually have some roleplay and nice conversations with others, not only deathmatch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,864 Posts
    Your Rambo?

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/crueelock/COMICS/KLONE-COMICZ/ISSUE-3/whatatwist.png
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts
    This could work as small RP gamemode with that chat. You know, nothing too serious but so that people can actually have some roleplay and nice conversations with others, not only deathmatch.
    Well currently it has everything you need to do "realistic" RP. There's local chat for people who are close to you, team radio chat for talking to your teammates over the radio, and normal chat which is OOC i guess.

I could make a global radio feature if people want a way to talk in RP form to other factions. Thoughts?

28. Post #28
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    Any servers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    I hate US Marines
    July 2009
    4,290 Posts
    Any servers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Latvia Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts
    There will be one up shortly, i'll post the IP when it is ready.

Edited:

Added some RP chat commands...

/w - whisper to people nearby
    // - local OOC
    /me - to perform actions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    :-)
    December 2007
    4,212 Posts
    (whisper) penis

But really though, it's nice to see you back making this wonderful gamemode.

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,048 Posts
    Such awesomeness needs a server!

I'd recommend gm_atomic for a server map, rp_apocalyptic is nice but it needs all the episodes which a lot of people don't have

EDIT: svn still ain't working for me
    Well I did make a version that only uses hl2 textures, and except for a few ep2 trees which would be pak'd into the map. So if I create an updated version for apocalypse (call it rs_apocalypse or some shit) You guys only want the hl2 shit... And probably add more stuff to the map while I'm at it. It would ruin the look of the mountains and all that jazz, or I could just make custom textures, ehh idk I'll figure it out while I'm working

Edited:
    Scratch the hl2 only version of the map it removes to much stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    January 2011
    1,149 Posts
    I think the map is lovely how it is. My built in prop/spawn placement weapon lets me set up the map as i need it.

It's really atmospheric and creepy, well done.

34. Post #34
    July 2009
    1,148 Posts
    No servers yet? We want to play! :D

35. Post #35
    February 2011
    458 Posts
    After reading about how this Gamemode works, it's nothing like my idea. I can now make something original!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    June 2010
    223 Posts
    After reading about how this Gamemode works, it's nothing like my idea. I can now make something original!
    Nice, good luck with making it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    February 2010
    226 Posts
    Can't wait for the server! I'll join ASAP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    RG4
    November 2010
    2,892 Posts
    Hmm this seems extremely STALKERish and looks like a rather dumbed down SRP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    January 2009
    251 Posts
    Hmm this seems extremely STALKERish and looks like a rather dumbed down SRP
    It is quite stalker-esque, but not SRP. If anything, it's an upgrade version of SRP, with the RP elements removed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    February 2011
    458 Posts
    Nice, good luck with making it.
    It'll probably fail, but I'll try.