1. Post #1
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,855 Posts
    Last night I tried to pay a hooker for a hug. I drove down to the adult motel where there are always girls standing out front. Before I could even park one was waiting at my door and she asked me if I needed a date. I told her yes and she said she had her own room. We went in and I sat down on the bed and she started laying out the price. She told me it was 200 for an hour or 50 for a bj. I told her I just wanted to hug for a little while and wanted to know what it would cost. She looked a little pissed and told me we could cuddle after sex. But I reiterated my statement that I only wanted to hold her and how much would it cost. She told me to get out and when I asked why she said because I'm a cop you idiot. So I walked out a little confused and when I opened the door there were two guys in bulletproof vests waiting outside and the door to the room next door was open. There were two more cops in there and when I looked in they both turned away and started laughing like schoolgirls. One of the other two told me I was free to go but he never wanted to see me around there again so I got in my car and drove home.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Belgium Show Events Funny x 1194Friendly x 53Winner x 40Dumb x 16Disagree x 9Informative x 5Late x 4Agree x 3Optimistic x 3Artistic x 2Zing x 2Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    2,691 Posts
    I can give you a hug!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Friendly x 203Optimistic x 11Agree x 9Disagree x 4Dumb x 1Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,705 Posts
    If you're so desperate that you pay for hugs...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 250Funny Funny x 15Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,447 Posts
    This is what I imagine a 7 year old thinks hookers do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 531Agree Agree x 21Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,158 Posts
    FREE HUGS! Only costs one plane ticket.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 172Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    What this can't be real. Too good.

I think a real hooker would accept the request though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 246Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    December 2009
    166 Posts
    To get revenge for not getting a hug you should rat out the cop to anyone who tries getting a hooker at that motel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 35Disagree x 3Funny x 3Zing x 1Dumb x 1Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,158 Posts
    To get revenge for not getting a hug you should rat out the cop to anyone who tries getting a hooker at that motel.
    Yeah dress up like a hooker stand outside and walk up to every one and say in a sexy voice "this building is full of cops".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 235Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    16,622 Posts
    This is too good to be true. I am fucking dying here. PRICELESS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 93 (list)

10. Post #10
    August 2010
    145 Posts
    Wait, is prostitution illegal?

Damn, there goes my life plan...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 83Funny x 41Agree x 6Friendly x 2Late x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,496 Posts
    wait a second
    that would have been entrapment on their part, you understand that?
    you walked to a motel
    and then she went up to you and talked to you
    you didn't solicit anything, you had it offered to you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 189Informative x 9Disagree x 3Zing x 1Winner x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    August 2009
    3,883 Posts
    wait a second
    that would have been entrapment on their part, you understand that?
    you walked to a motel
    and then she went up to you and talked to you
    you didn't solicit anything, you had it offered to you
    He would still get charged. Haven't you ever seen Cops?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 193Agree Agree x 9 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    Wait, is prostitution illegal?

Damn, there goes my life plan...
    it is legal in many eu countries, just pimping is illegal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 28 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    1,188 Posts
    That's odd. I thought they arrest you right when you pick them up. I've never heard of them waiting until you get back to "their room".

Since when do hookers buy their own hotel rooms anyway?

I call bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 40Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    5,038 Posts
    He would still get charged. Haven't you ever seen Cops?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 36Funny Funny x 7 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    it is legal in many eu countries, just pimping is illegal
    No it's illegal unless you're registered i think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 13Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    April 2010
    2,930 Posts
    What this can't be real. Too good.

I think a real hooker would accept the request though.
    It's from 4chan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Israel Show Events Informative Informative x 55Late Late x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    May 2009
    6,850 Posts
    That's odd. I thought they arrest you right when you pick them up. I've never heard of them waiting until you get back to "their room".

Since when do hookers buy their own hotel rooms anyway?

I call bullshit.
    They have to discuss prices and exchange money before they can arrest him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 29 (list)

19. Post #19
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,254 Posts
    I used to be friends with a hooker turned exotic dancer, she was one of the nicest people ever.

Nicest person during sex too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 202Winner x 7Informative x 6Zing x 3Dumb x 2Friendly x 1Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,055 Posts
    Haven't you seen Reno 911?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 42Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    July 2009
    487 Posts
    I'm trying really hard to not make a joke with my nickname.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 180Winner Winner x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,254 Posts
    That's good, it probably wouldn't be very funny anyway. :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 71Zing x 26Funny x 7Dumb x 4Disagree x 2Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    I'm a Cthulhu!
    January 2011
    5,275 Posts
    You should have said "I'll give you $5 for a hug."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

24. Post #24
    I paid $10 for this
    May 2010
    88 Posts
    I pissed myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic x 8Informative x 4Agree x 1Zing x 1Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,496 Posts
    You should have offered her a smoke
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    this thread is goty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,264 Posts
    Godamn, Facepunch has some massive introverts on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

28. Post #28
    NotMeh works out at home.
    June 2009
    12,093 Posts

Okay OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner x 328Zing x 14Funny x 12Dumb x 4Late x 4Disagree x 1Agree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,447 Posts
    Okay OP.
    He obviously wanted to share the story with everyone he could...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 25Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    I tried to pay a prostitute for a hug, but she turned me down because I'm a huge faggot.
    July 2010
    2,855 Posts

Okay OP.
    I posted this on 4chan and facepunch..

I just want a hug...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Belgium Show Events Disagree x 58Friendly x 29Dumb x 2Funny x 2Winner x 1Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    December 2009
    7,484 Posts
    I'll hug you.

25$ for one second.

10$ for each second after that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 29Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    11,917 Posts

I just want a hug...
    Seem you just want attention online.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Informative x 20Agree x 10Dumb x 4Zing x 1Optimistic x 1Late x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,562 Posts

I just want a hug...
    Liar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    June 2009
    12,093 Posts

I just want a hug...
    ill give you botd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24Dumb Dumb x 2Zing Zing x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    3,297 Posts
    Seem you just want attention online.
    No shit. Why else would he make a thread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    ill give you botd
    that'll be tough to beat

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Winner x 70Funny x 6Informative x 1Dumb x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    August 2009
    859 Posts
    I found that really cute actually.
    I'll give you a hug OP. Anytime.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member

October 2008
    3,838 Posts
    ill give you botd
    Ban Of The Day?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    June 2009
    12,093 Posts
    Ban Of The Day?
    or benefit of the doubt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative x 16Funny x 5Agree x 2Friendly x 1Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,496 Posts
    Battletanks
    on the driveway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23Winner Winner x 4 (list)