1. Post #1
    May 2008
    667 Posts
    I live in Marin County, CA, and I've only played airsoft a couple times (I loved it). Is there any chance any of you would give me some resources or links to help me move from a springsofter (of my two guns, both are pistols, one spring, one gas) to an average, competent airsofter? I know some of you experienced players might be seething in rage at my ignorance, and that's understandable, but just some links and a list of newbie mistakes would suffice. Thanks in advance.

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,200 Posts
    There's the question thread for that. Which is here we would more of be an help.

3. Post #3

December 2009
    820 Posts
    This should really help you:
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/104...-AR!!!11ONEONE!!!

Also, my friends and I have a group and we play in Novato.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    November 2009
    1,520 Posts
    Post in the questions thread. Tell us what kind of gun you like (M4s AKs etc), what your budget is, etc. and in a few minutes (or hours) you will have an answer. Also telling us if you live in the US, Canada, the UK or somewhere else entirely will help us figure out which websites to point you to.

Edited:

wait fuck Marin County CA
    ok why did I not see that i deserve bad reading
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,252 Posts
    Get yourself an AEG. Hold on to that gas pistol and sell that spring one to some sucker.