1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    15,070 Posts
    Snipped out of respect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly x 505Dumb x 127Funny x 44Winner x 9Useful x 5Optimistic x 4Late x 3Informative x 3Zing x 3Artistic x 1Disagree x 1Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    June 2007
    1,662 Posts
    Holy shit dude, must have been terrible keeping all this bottled up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 110Dumb x 6Disagree x 3Friendly x 2Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    goatse
    January 2006
    33,037 Posts
    *hug*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly x 124Funny x 30Optimistic x 12Dumb x 8Disagree x 5Agree x 3Informative x 2Late x 1Artistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,199 Posts
    <3

You're doing the right thing. I hope everything works out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 26Disagree x 2Dumb x 2Useful x 1Funny x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,303 Posts
    Must have taken alot to tell us that, and i respect that.

Course, my respect means extremely little, but its something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 35Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    September 2009
    15,255 Posts
    Wow, I don't know what to say
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    255 Posts
    That was a good read. Do you at least feel better now that you've told people?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,789 Posts
    Wow, give this guy hearts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Disagree Disagree x 12Agree Agree x 10 (list)

9. Post #9
    dumb ass
    April 2009
    2,582 Posts
    what did i just read
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 109Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    15,070 Posts
    That was a good read. Do you at least feel better now that you've told people?
    I do, sort of. Part of the reason I typed all this up and told Facepunch of all places is that I knew a lot of people would see it, and more people seeing it might have made me feel better. I can't say it's paid off yet, but tomorrow after school I'm going to private message her on Facebook with a link to the thread. I hope she doesn't hate me after I admit to what I've done, I know I would if I were her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    March 2010
    538 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 87Informative x 14Agree x 7Dumb x 7Useful x 4Optimistic x 2Winner x 2Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    July 2010
    4,024 Posts
    Oh wow. That's...different
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

13. Post #13

July 2009
    617 Posts
    We understand, pretty much all of us have met a girl so perfect we love her so bad, that things can go wrong so quick.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 17Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,199 Posts
    We understand, pretty much all of us have met a girl so perfect we love her so bad, that things can go wrong so quick.
    Yeah, seriously.

It all seems to work out in the end though. For better or for worse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,205 Posts
    jesus christ they say you hurt the ones you love most but what the fuck is wrong with you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 51Funny Funny x 19Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    May 2007
    793 Posts
    Doomish posted:

I cringed so hard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 133Funny Funny x 4 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,205 Posts
    but really op she was dumb and youre taking this whole thing too hard if its been bothering you for more then a month.

Edited:

I cringed so hard.
    yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 5Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,199 Posts
    It's all Ty the Tasmanian Tiger's fault.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 95Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    7,237 Posts
    That's crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2009
    2,833 Posts
    ... I'm not sure what to say

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,199 Posts
    but really op she was dumb and youre taking this whole thing too hard if its been bothering you for more then a month.
    I'd take it pretty hard if I knew I caused someone I loved to slit their throat.

Even if it was just someone I knew over the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,303 Posts
    I also think it would be incredible to talk to a dead person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 4 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    188 Posts
    Just finished reading all of it, and I have no idea what could possibly motivate your actions and why you kept escalating. What the fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    15,070 Posts
    I cringed so hard.
    I'll be honest, I don't know what I was thinking. I was younger then. Now I realize that the whole site is full of idiotic things, but this is the result of trying too hard to make my life like the movies I loved growing up. Looking back at all the hamming up I did, I still can't believe she bought it, a part of me wants to think of her as naive, but I was too, so take that as you will.

25. Post #25
    Don't ask about my Miley Cyrus fangirlism
    March 2007
    2,305 Posts
    I was about to rate you heart, but I rated you dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 62Agree x 18Dumb x 13Winner x 5Zing x 4Friendly x 2Useful x 1Informative x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    15,070 Posts
    Just finished reading all of it, and I have no idea what could possibly motivate your actions and why you kept escalating. What the fuck?
    I don't know why I did what I did. I don't. That's the only answer I can offer. When I think back on my actions, I can only recall that I was driving myself toward my own demise from the very beginning. I don't know what made me want to keep going, but I could not stop myself. I think after that first thing I got her to believe, I just kept pushing and pushing her, until I could push her no more. The day I made the decision to kill myself off, I felt dread on my shoulders, but I ignored it, and I paid dearly for it.

27. Post #27
    June 2010
    2,748 Posts
    Wow, I think the most troubled I got was the flood of nostalgia from remembering playing Ty the Tasmanian tiger with my "best friend" who never talks to me anymore.

I'm a horrible person :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree x 4Funny x 2Dumb x 1Friendly x 1Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    15,070 Posts
    I was about to rate you heart, but I rated you dumb
    I don't blame you. I don't really deserve the amount of hearts I've gotten so far anyway, what I did was the dumbest thing anyone I know has ever done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Fudders
    September 2010
    3,308 Posts
    Please go outside more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 62Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    April 2007
    306 Posts
    thats cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Artistic x 4Disagree x 2Agree x 1Informative x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    March 2010
    4,223 Posts
    Comment by: Slygirl12, 03:50 PM, January 7th, 2009
    [Slygirl12]
    Hehehe..*plants a small kiss on your head while returning that tight hug*..so long, my friend. <:)
    Comment by: Slygirl12, 03:45 PM, January 7th, 2009
    [Slygirl12]
    See, the fact that you're short and gay and just used the word "hawt" is what makes it so easy to be that way with you, hmhm..^-^

I love Phantom of the Opera! D:>

..o3o...is this some new power I have now? I demand that you call my friend, Sam, "HAWT, MEGA HAWT, STEAMY-SEXY-JUICY HAWT!!" TT3TT
    Comment by: Slygirl12, 03:36 PM, January 7th, 2009
    [Slygirl12]
    Hmhm hm..you'll always be my best gay friend. x)

I'll still be sad for a while..I'm gonna' miss this place and the fact that I've lost so much in just a short time..but soon I will be happy again..*crooked grin*..

And the Phantom of the Opera is my secret SUPERGAY lover to a STRAIGHT person like me. :D
    So you're gay but you loved this girl. Apparently Supergay as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    15,070 Posts
    So you're gay but you loved this girl. Apparently Supergay as well.
    I'm not gay and I've always denied that. She loved to call me gay, it was our little inside joke. The comments on our profiles correspond with one another if you look at the dates, you can make out a conversation with most of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    373 Posts
    ...Damn.

34. Post #34
    March 2010
    4,223 Posts
    I'm not gay and I've always denied that. She loved to call me gay, it was our little inside joke. The comments on our profiles correspond with one another if you look at the dates, you can make out a conversation with most of them.
    I know, just didn't bother to read your side.

That's kind of an... odd inside joke too. Sure it was a joke to her?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

35. Post #35

August 2010
    349 Posts
    there is a small hole on my back which is bleeding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative x 23Funny x 7Useful x 3Agree x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,001 Posts
    Wow. That takes a lot of guts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

37. Post #37
    May 2007
    793 Posts
    After reading the OP I wish a bank robber would shoot me in the face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 39Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    15,070 Posts
    there is a small hole on my back which is bleeding.
    And then wings came out through it, yes, I know, as unbelievable as it is, she took it all in, though looking back I've started to doubt that.

I know, just didn't bother to read your side.

That's kind of an... odd inside joke too. Sure it was a joke to her?
    Believe me, she knew it was a joke. We were almost like real life friends, though I never met her in real life and didn't know what she looked like until just recently. I'd like to say I have no regrets but then I'd be lying to myself.

39. Post #39
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,525 Posts
    Glad you see your past mistakes and I hope it all goes well.
    :crying:

40. Post #40
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,288 Posts
    i actually couldnt read the end of this because it's such a horrible story
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 46Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)