1. Post #1
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Sorry man. I've been trying to remember how to draw in paint
    How's this?:

Going to finish it in a second
    So I noticed a certain familiarity with this character, you know a little something that I seem to always see when krten is posting art.

Oh yes, now I remember. It's a drawing of krten.
    So let's the chitchat and get on with it ;

1) I want you to draw a completely original character, nude.

Yes you heard me, I want you to draw (do not "borrow" like you did before) a completely original character, tell a little something about him/her (this is only optional but you should still do it for yourself) and draw him/her without any clothes.
    There's a kicker though, and that is that it can not possess the following :

x) It must have a different haircut from the short jagged (brown) hair that is now called krtenhair (congratulations, you got something named after yourself!).
    There are plenty of hairstyles that you can adorn your character with, one of them is not the short jagged one.

x)If it's a male(hell make it if it's a woman too), then you are not allowed to draw the neckbeardfuzz(you know what I'm talking about) that seems to be your show of manhood.
    This shouldn't stop you from drawing some kickass beard or 'stache however.

x)The person is NOT allowed to have any kind of weaponry with him/her.

x) All facial features must be easy to see. This means eyes must have pupils, ears must be visible, mouth shouldn't be just a single line.

x)And last but not least, NO SMOKING (think of the children!).

I know you are a decent artist that is very much capable of putting effort into your picture so I know I don't have to put a time limit on you because I know you'll spend atleast two(2) hours on it.

And secondly...

2) I want you to draw said completely original character (fully clothed) in one(1) of the following environments...

x) A mall. Make him/her do something, shopping or whatever.

x) On the slopes of a mountain. Snow or no snow, it's up to you.

x) Sitting by a fire.

x) Rocking it out in his/her house. This could be pretty much anything that could be called a house by any sane person.

x) Working out at the gym.

x) Playing any sport (your choice).

So yes both you and I know that you are a very much capable artist and I think you know such a piece of art you are about to draw can take atleast three(3) hours to draw.

I think the link below is going to prove very much useful in your task, there are plenty of good reference pictures and allaround good knowledge to have when it comes to drawing human anatomy, especially when drawing nudes ;

http://www.fineart.sk/

I think two and a half week should be enough time for you to complete this task, so you have until the 9th of December to finish the task at hand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,597 Posts
    gregah takin' control

your challenges are awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,874 Posts
    Prehaps we will see original content from Krten.
    I'm looking forward to this, I'd love to see something else from him than his old character.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    1) I want you to draw a completely original character, nude.

Yes you heard me, I want you to draw (do not "borrow" like you did before) a completely original character, tell a little something about him/her (this is only optitional but you should still do it for yourself) and draw him/her without any clothes.
    I see what you did there. (Or coincidentally and funnily enough misspelled).

But seriously you're awesome. Maybe we'll finally get something new out of Krten. :buddy:

5. Post #5
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    Or did you now?

6. Post #6
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,409 Posts
    When do i get a challenge bro?

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,206 Posts
    When do i get a challenge bro?
    I'll give you one:

Go a week without raging at someone on this forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 11 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts
    This gunna be good.

(If Krten decides to accept, that is.)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,082 Posts
    I'll give it a go.
    Later

10. Post #10
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,409 Posts
    I'll give you one:

Go a week without raging at someone on this forum.
    Hay fuck yo-
    Hmmm
    (also, i want an art challenge from gregah)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,082 Posts
    You can have my challenge, Sideburns.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,283 Posts

13. Post #13
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,409 Posts
    You can have my challenge, Sideburns.
    no, this is easy for me i do this all the time
    the reason its a CHALLENGE is because its supposed to be CHALLENGING

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,082 Posts
    What are you trying to say?

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,283 Posts
    You can't give a user challenge to someone else, it was made specifically for you

16. Post #16
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,409 Posts
    What are you trying to say?
    I'm trying to say that Gregah was right in every aspect
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,082 Posts
    But i don't need/ want a challenge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,409 Posts
    But i don't need/ want a challenge.
    Yes you do
    you need it a lot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,082 Posts
    Fuck you.
    I draw alot better on paper than i do in paint.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Zing Zing x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,283 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,888 Posts
    No one cares how you draw where.
    All you know how to draw is mop headed proportionally wrong unshaven guys.
    So either do the challenge and become a better person or get the fuck out of here because you suck.

Edited:

I don't normally think rety has the right idea when he bitches at people.
    But you really suck man. His rage is welcome here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,082 Posts
    Fine, Jeez.
    I'll do the challenge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    How come no one gets this mad over my character.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,283 Posts
    While I can say that a user challenge for you wouldn't be unexpected, you're much more pleasant to talk to than krten
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    I would lie if this hasn't been on my mind, you have however been trying new things quite often and so far you haven't abused your joshua (which I suppose is a self insertion?) that much... yet.

26. Post #26
    May 2008
    1,414 Posts
    While I can say that a user challenge for you wouldn't be unexpected, you're much more pleasant to talk to than krten
    I already have a user challenge. It's Hitler vomiting frogs on a dead girl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Philippines Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,409 Posts
    No one cares how you draw where.
    All you know how to draw is mop headed proportionally wrong unshaven guys.
    So either do the challenge and become a better person or get the fuck out of here because you suck.

Edited:

I don't normally think rety has the right idea when he bitches at people.
    But you really suck man. His rage is welcome here.
    Ring a ding

28. Post #28
    Dennab
    January 2008
    1,633 Posts
    This is great. I used to draw retarded shit all the time till lord M posted a suggestion that I go for realistic. Now I guess drawing something nice like puppies and kittens would be a challenge.

Krten could be a really good painter if he gets out of his comfort zone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #29
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,958 Posts
    Maybe we should make a "general challenge" thread just so people have a purpose to try something different. Or just have people take up specific challenges to provide competition within the challenge for the challenger to compare with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,888 Posts
    Maybe we should make a "general challenge" thread just so people have a purpose to try something different. Or just have people take up specific challenges to provide competition within the challenge for the challenger to compare with.
    But we already have a bunch of threads that pile great things in to one thread. And then I scroll up an down the MS Paint and theres 3 good threads and a bunch of shit.
    I think the challenges should remain separate also because I think people will take it more seriously when they're being called out like this as opposed of just being on some list in a thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,283 Posts
    I think this type of thread series wouldn't be done justice with a general thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

32. Post #32
    SUPER DUPER
    March 2008
    7,409 Posts
    sorry dai, but i think they need to stay separate
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #33
    CATS
    April 2009
    1,108 Posts
    dai's kinda cute
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Dennab
    January 2008
    1,633 Posts
    Lets kill him for fun.
    Oh, I already did that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    November 2009
    6,138 Posts
    He's not dead yet, he's just enjoying a shitfilled face with a cock through his eye.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,888 Posts
    I need to investigate this now.
    Pictures please.

37. Post #37
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,958 Posts
    that thread went down in infamy, the suggestions got so bad jewdozer said everyone else was fucked up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,283 Posts
    Good times..

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,888 Posts
    I need to see these archives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #40
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    25,958 Posts
    forgot you guys don't have search anymore.

http://www.facepunch.com/threads/979...ve*?highlight=

no bumping, I'm declaring it dead.

Also Krten, I'd like a timeframe for when you'll do this. Can't put it off forever :cop: