1. Post #1
    I am not a cool person please ignore everything I say
    May 2010
    4,166 Posts
    I know how to make a Garry's Mod Machinima.Like recording,setting everything up,etc.Except one problem.I can't figure out...where to get sound effects,and how do I put audio/sound effects in the video with music playing in the background.How the hell do I do it?Do I need to use something else then Windows MovieMaker?Please help for christ's sake.

NOTE:Can someone give me a source for sound effects like,"HAAAX" or"IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR" and all the other retarded memes?

2. Post #2
    May 2010
    1,841 Posts
    Read the credits of "Gmod idiot box" any video. And it shows what tools DasBoSchitt used to create sound and everything.

3. Post #3
    August 2010
    30 Posts
    I know how to make a Garry's Mod Machinima.Like recording,setting everything up,etc.Except one problem.I can't figure out...where to get sound effects,and how do I put audio/sound effects in the video with music playing in the background.How the hell do I do it?Do I need to use something else then Windows MovieMaker?Please help for christ's sake.

NOTE:Can someone give me a source for sound effects like,"HAAAX" and "IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR" and all the other retarded memes?
    Try getting a demo of something. Premiere pro or sony vegas. I dunno..

Anyways here is premiere pro. Just click the yellow and black "try" button I believe. http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/?promoid=DJDTY
    Though I really don't know what one you SHOULD use. look into that yourself or something then... :3

4. Post #4
    I am not a cool person please ignore everything I say
    May 2010
    4,166 Posts
    I have Vegas Pro 9.I just need sound effects...like punching effects and yaddah yaddah..

5. Post #5
    January 2010
    2,309 Posts
    There's website that can be found on Google filled with heaps of sound effects.