1. Post #1441
    LifePunch.net
    June 2010
    1,149 Posts
    I was bored beyond belief yesterday, I joined the lowest ping DarkRP server with more than 10 people I found.

Walked up to a group of people chilling in a store. Turned on my microphone, "hey, what's going on here?".

Then I got permanently banned for "interrupting admin sit, gtfo". Then I remembered why I avoid playing DarkRP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

2. Post #1442
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    9,965 Posts
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm seriously getting sick and tired of devs pulling the, "oh we'll add stuff in GMod 13!" bullshit.
    C&P: I went onto the HZ[RealityRoleplay] PERP server earlier and noted that the ticketing system is broken and questioned an older player about it. His exact response?
    'It's been broken for about 8 months, but the devs said they'll fix it when GMod 13 comes out!'
    This irritates me beyond belief. The players are being toyed along by the developers into some false-hope of redemption for all the errors within the script/gamemode interfaces, but yet the exact things they've been waiting for could of be done a long time ago.
    I apologize if this isn't really the place for rants, but I had to get that off my chest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1443
    Get your own DarkRP Server!
    January 2006
    5,304 Posts
    Holy shit I just got banned for an amazing reason.

I'm working on my GMod <> android interaction app, and I made a script that I can use to draw ropes with my Galaxy note 10.1 and its S Pen.

I drew a penis on one of my own props and I got banned by the admin:
    "Immature shit."

And I don't even know for how long I'm banned because ULX is retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1444
    PROUD BRONY 4LYFE
    February 2009
    3,312 Posts
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm seriously getting sick and tired of devs pulling the, "oh we'll add stuff in GMod 13!" bullshit.
    C&P: I went onto the HZ[RealityRoleplay] PERP server earlier and noted that the ticketing system is broken and questioned an older player about it. His exact response?
    'It's been broken for about 8 months, but the devs said they'll fix it when GMod 13 comes out!'
    This irritates me beyond belief. The players are being toyed along by the developers into some false-hope of redemption for all the errors within the script/gamemode interfaces, but yet the exact things they've been waiting for could of be done a long time ago.
    I apologize if this isn't really the place for rants, but I had to get that off my chest.
    I don't think many people thought when the beta first started last September that we'd still be in it a year later, garry had been working on 13 since March and I think a lot of people assumed the beta would be to test the `near finished` version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #1445
    FURFAG
    April 2011
    59 Posts
    I hope you will understand my very very very very...very very bad english.

I was on a DarkRP server, the first time I played. Everyone had a mic, but not me. So no one used the chat. Because I am french, I can easily read and wwrite english, but when I hear english I don't understand anything : There was only 12 years old guys, they were speaking very speedy. I became a policeman (the ONLY policeman) There was ONLY citizen and a mafia sucker, with a strange hair cut, he had many weapons and he was asking money with his weapon to the citizen. I killed him. I get banned by a CITIZEN cause : Causing trouble in the game.
    -_-'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #1446
    January 2012
    44 Posts
    In the most early days of my Garry's Mod experience.

First was a accidental kick, unfortunately at that time I was really like a japanese guy trying to read russian. (Aka: I don't get it).

So I constantly started shouting out "OMG, CONSOLE IS ABUSE, BAN CONSOLE, BAN CONSOLE".
    Not knowing that "Console" is a second-term for "Administrator" and is not a player.

But even when I grew older and more wise, I came in to apologize for it, then I was permabanned for reason "Idiot".

I guess there are people in the world who should get slapped and people who should get burnt to death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #1447
    March 2012
    21 Posts
    Jimmy :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #1448

August 2012
    5 Posts
    Not gonna lie. I joined a server then I said "Would you believe me if I said I think this server will die in 5 weeks?" The result: You have been permanently banned from the server for the reason: "Your balls have NO REASON TO BE IN MY ANUS." After doing an unban request. I literally got denied for "YOU ARE LIKE 6 YEARS OLD FAGGOT" Mhm....I am 18. That kid was 9 just to let you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

9. Post #1449
    August 2012
    20 Posts
    joining a server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #1450
    August 2012
    14 Posts
    joining the goddamn server.
    Same here. Why those idiots didn't just get a private server then? The guy banned everyone who joined. INSTANTLY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #1451
    April 2011
    63 Posts
    RP server with a slenderman skin. I got permabanned for 'harrassing players'..
    I was just following them around and creeping about their houses while playing the SLENDER music over mic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #1452
    November 2008
    78 Posts
    RP server with a slenderman skin. I got permabanned for 'harrassing players'..
    I was just following them around and creeping about their houses while playing the SLENDER music over mic.
    That's actually a legit reason for being banned...music over mic is annoying as hell.
    I once got banned for "Sorry you are too good this server is for noobs" on a TTT server,never felt more proud.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #1453
    January 2012
    4 Posts
    Not speaking Japanese.
    No joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 3 (list)

14. Post #1454
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,117 Posts
    i was banned for being french.

im not french   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #1455

August 2010
    6 Posts
    Banned for "micspam/annoying" on a darkRP server.
    I was saying "hello" to each person I met on the server just after spawning
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

16. Post #1456
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,117 Posts
    why are you guys disagreeing seriously im not french
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 23Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #1457
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    759 Posts
    I consider that as tyranism, what's so dangerous about the others not liking what you like? That's like going psycho and code red whenever you hear someone dislikes MLP when you enjoy it
    later in the youtube comments section
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

18. Post #1458
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,117 Posts
    whoa snipsnipsnip late
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 2Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1459
    September 2009
    1,460 Posts
    I've gotten banned for roleplaying seriously before. This was on an RP server where my friend and I were gangsters. We came up with a plan to kidnap the mayor and make his second in command pay us a gigantic sum of money. The mayor wasn't the smartest person in the world, he was also 12. So when we told him there was a "Glitch" underground, he believed us. We pulled a gun on him, and ordered him into a locked supply closet. He started whining, and cursing. "YOU DUMBASS FUCKERS!" He kept shouting. After getting our cash, we let him out. And then he runs to an admin, and gets both me and my friend banned for "Trolling".
    And the thing is, we've done this before. Many times. Each time, everyone had a laugh and played along. It's great when RP can take on that level of fun. But most of them time it's "LOL HE RDM ME BANBANBAN"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1460
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    244 Posts
    I didn't donate to the server...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Czech Republic Show Events Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1461

August 2011
    58 Posts
    I'm currently and have been blacklisted from Zombie Survival by JetBoom since...2008? He came on TCZIS [The Chillzone Inner Sanctum] zombiesurvival server and I told him nobody likes him (not knowing it was the real jetboom ;___;) My steam id is forever hardcoded into the init.lua

*salutes*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #1462
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    2,377 Posts
    I went on some HL2 openaura server, got jacked from behind and shot by rebels, respawned, jacked by a group of cops, shot, respawned, physgunned into the air, shot, then banned with the reason "niggrz".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #1463
    April 2011
    206 Posts
    I got banned because i got banned, because i have been banned for no reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #1464
    June 2012
    553 Posts
    I was banned on an RP server for "No reason specified... :)"

25. Post #1465
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    9,965 Posts
    I was banned from CSRP for stealing firearms from an admins shop to fund a resistance movement which was going around burning down CP Gates without killing anyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

26. Post #1466

January 2012
    27 Posts
    First time playing gmod and i grabbed a guys Roller Coaster tracks and moved it like an inch. Got perma banned for "Fag".

Went onto a hl2rp server and said "Herro?" got banned for "No Asians allowed!".

Went on a DarkRp server and changed my name to "Pierce Myanus" got banned for "I know you" *First time i ever thought of that name*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #1467
    Pedobear Escape 2
    December 2010
    332 Posts
    TTT, The admin pulled a knife in-front of me, hit me one and then I shot him with the shotgun.

Got banned for RDM. A knife and being attacked isn't enough proof on that server I guess, and yes he was t and I was detective.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #1468

September 2012
    2 Posts
    I once got kicked (not banned) from a server for correcting someone on my gender. "You have been kicked from the server. Reason: ther r no girlz on da internet". I hate people sometimes. -_-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #1469
    Get your own DarkRP Server!
    January 2006
    5,304 Posts
    I once got kicked (not banned) from a server for correcting someone on my gender. "You have been kicked from the server. Reason: ther r no girlz on da internet". I hate people sometimes. -_-
    People correcting genders in GMod can be the most annoying thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

30. Post #1470
    8==== ===== ===== ===== ===D
    April 2008
    4,687 Posts
    oh jeez guys a girl what do we say im nervous

will u go out with me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #1471
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    1,966 Posts
    oh jeez guys a girl what do we say im nervous

will u go out with me
    no just shut up im cool and your not
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

32. Post #1472
    July 2010
    175 Posts
    Got banned for explaining to someone that the owner of a server used the donation money to buy weed and that was the reason why he couldn't pay for the next month. (rpland) It was shut down the day after.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

33. Post #1473
    October 2011
    22 Posts
    For saying hi to the admin in OOC on an RP server.

34. Post #1474
    June 2012
    508 Posts
    I got banned for thirty years for "I hate you ^_^" just for joining the server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

35. Post #1475
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    639 Posts
    I got banned for thirty years for "I hate you ^_^" just for joining the server
    Well considering you get banned just about EVERYWHERE for your attitude. I really can't see why you wouldn't be banned for that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1476
    Gold Member
    February 2012
    759 Posts
    banned: you're out of chances

ironic considering the admin's name was chance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #1477
    Do not (c)lick
    Dennab
    March 2012
    1,461 Posts
    Here's another one.

Me and 3 other friends joined a build server, they started throwing props at random people on there and everyone was crying to admins in chat.

After a full-on prop war started not involving me at all, I threw a single bookcase thing into the sky. The admin wrote "dude you're the ringleader" to me in chat and then banned me for this reason:

"you're out of control"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

38. Post #1478
    June 2012
    508 Posts
    Well considering you get banned just about EVERYWHERE for your attitude. I really can't see why you wouldn't be banned for that.
    the admin's friend who is an admin on a different server I regularly play on checks here to see how many people bitch about his terrible admining skills

[sub]Edited:[/sub]

i get banned from everywhere, eh?

ban me from your server, I dare you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

39. Post #1479
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    9,965 Posts
    Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Permabanned from CityRP, only staying around to annoy others (staff members especially) and advertising competing communities (BB)
    Ban will be lifted: Never
    Haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

40. Post #1480
    November 2008
    78 Posts
    the admin's friend who is an admin on a different server I regularly play on checks here to see how many people bitch about his terrible admining skills

[sub]Edited:[/sub]

i get banned from everywhere, eh?

ban me from your server, I dare you
    Dude daring an admin to ban you on FP is like standing outside the police station shouting "COME AT ME BRO"..not going to end welll