1. Post #41
    Gold Member

November 2008
    10,947 Posts
    Medal of Honor, the new one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #42
    July 2009
    1,262 Posts
    E.T.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,447 Posts
    Rainbow Six: Lockdown! I wasted :10bux: on this game. :saddowns:
    It's terrible when the A.I Teammates just runs in front of your firing lane.
    Also, when they throw a grenades into some room, those grenades always have to riochet back to us. :rant:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    11,628 Posts
    Custards revenge

5. Post #45
    September 2009
    7,344 Posts
    Custards revenge
    What, you not man enough to avoid the arrows and fuck indians?

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    14,731 Posts
    Sonic Advanced 2, it worse than even any of the 3d games. The levels were nothing but a series of random disjointed platforms full of blind leaps of faith. Every level looked like it was spat out of some randomized level generator with a different tileset.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,545 Posts
    Borderlands, the game sucks so much. If they would've used the old engine it would've been cooler.
    I don't think it was the engine. Gameplay just didn't seem to be well though out at all, especially the game's death system.

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,559 Posts
    Anyone who uses the term "the golden age of video games" sounds like an idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    December 2009
    365 Posts
    Pacman!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,146 Posts
    all the wii games that arent from nintendo exept maybe red steel 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Argentina Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,422 Posts
    Halo 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

12. Post #52
    April 2008
    666 Posts

That, guys, is one of the most piece of crap things I've ever bothered losing my time in ever since I know and play video games. I'd rather play an incomplete and boring bug-ridden pre-alpha-sauce game like E.T., Superman 64 or Big Rigs than that "thing" they dared actually selling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,843 Posts
    Jurassic Park: Trespasser. Absolutely no friction, worthless melee weapons (They didn't even give them MASS in the game code!), retarded AI, and a load of other horrible things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    596 Posts
    1. Alone In The Dark (Newest.)
    2. Elder Scrolls Three: Morrowind. (I recognize that it has great lore and all that, but it's combat system left me wanting to take a railroad spike and pound it into my head with a cinderblock.)
    3. The Half-Life Series. (Good, but nowhere near as godlike as it's made out to be. Infact, I personally found them to be a rather mediocre series.)
    4. Alpha Protocol. (Why did you let me down?)

In no particular order, although I have to say that AitD's newest failure left me wondering why I wasted my time with it. Especially given it's 'Ending.' Fucking rip-off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,806 Posts
    Modern Warfare 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

16. Post #56
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    To be honest, more than half of the games released each year look worthless to me. So my list will include recent games.

Medal of Honor
    Modern Warfare 2
    All Points Bulletin
    Global Agenda
    R.U.S.E.
    Dead Space
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

17. Post #57
    CJF
    August 2006
    16,438 Posts
    Global Agenda.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,440 Posts
    anything by Activision in the last 5 years or so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,422 Posts
    OMG how could we all forget

Rogue Warrior
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,452 Posts
    To be honest, more than half of the games released each year look worthless to me. So my list will include recent games.

Medal of Honor
    Modern Warfare 2
    All Points Bulletin
    Global Agenda
    R.U.S.E.
    Dead Space
    I don't see anything wrong with R.U.S.E.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,422 Posts
    Worthless = it has no value to him

its an opinion

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,157 Posts
    Halo ODST.

I've never been a big fan of Halo to begin with, so maybe im biased.. but it was an utter waste! You wander around in a gigantic city thats under-detailed looking for small somewhat hidden objects so you can relive short flash backs.

I beat it in a few hours and then go to play multiplayer and its Halo 3's copied (especially considering i already had Halo 3 and all the map packs. An additional 3 maps wasn't exciting in the least). The fak. I paid 60 for 25 bucks worth of gameplay at best. Horde mode was cool, but otherwise.

Useless piece of junk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #63
    True Crime: New York City

I watched my friend's brother play it earlier today. It sucked so bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

24. Post #64
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,428 Posts
    Borderlands, the game sucks so much. If they would've used the old engine it would've been cooler.
    God damn ending is what made me uninstall the game.

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    3,642 Posts
    Halo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    Alpha Protocol, CoDs after 2, Crazy Taxi for PS2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    January 2009
    1,058 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #68
    BmB
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    8,569 Posts
    Big Rigs quite literally is the worst game ever. It has the lowest score that's still a score on multiple review aggregation sites.

Edited:

Halo ODST.

I've never been a big fan of Halo to begin with, so maybe im biased.. but it was an utter waste! You wander around in a gigantic city thats under-detailed looking for small somewhat hidden objects so you can relive short flash backs.

I beat it in a few hours and then go to play multiplayer and its Halo 3's copied (especially considering i already had Halo 3 and all the map packs. An additional 3 maps wasn't exciting in the least). The fak. I paid 60 for 25 bucks worth of gameplay at best. Horde mode was cool, but otherwise.

Useless piece of junk
    It's not because you didn't know what you were getting into. I thought it was decent. Hour counts are bullshit as value measurements anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    6,987 Posts

I was SO hyped for that game but in the end.. Ugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #70
    July 2009
    2,833 Posts
    Any 5 second shovelware shit on DS

like Elf Bowling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #71

April 2010
    2,432 Posts
    I laugh at people who say the newest Medal of Honor is worthless when it hasn't even been released yet. Even if you did play it on the beta it still doesn't count since it's a BETA, not the final product.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

32. Post #72
    August 2009
    1,514 Posts
    I laugh at people who say the newest Medal of Honor is worthless when it hasn't even been released yet. Even if you did play it on the beta it still doesn't count since it's a BETA, not the final product.
    It was just that bad of a beta honestly. It leaves a bad impression for the future.

33. Post #73
    July 2008
    1,255 Posts
    2. Elder Scrolls Three: Morrowind. (I recognize that it has great lore and all that, but it's combat system left me wanting to take a railroad spike and pound it into my head with a cinderblock.)
    This, a thousand times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,440 Posts
    Alpha Protocol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    September 2009
    5,049 Posts
    Counter Strike: Condition Zero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events

36. Post #76
    July 2009
    2,833 Posts
    Condition Zero was great wat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    March 2010
    3,391 Posts
    The sequels to Tomb Raider. I only give the original credit because it was something kinda new back in 1996. It should have just remained a foot note in gaming history.

Bring on the dumb/disagree/etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

38. Post #78
    June 2010
    3,930 Posts
    I know it's very, very, old. But, Superman 64. I still have nightmares about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    March 2009
    1,775 Posts
    Anything at all based on a sports franchise. They truly are the most worthless things in the entire industry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,679 Posts
    The Graveyard. I think it's really worthless, maybe really abstract genre, but still not the money worth it.

Edited:

The Graveyard is a very short computer game designed by Auriea Harvey and MichaŽl Samyn. You play an old woman who visits a graveyard. You walk around, sit on a bench and listen to a song. It's more like an explorable painting than an actual game. An experiment with realtime poetry, with storytelling without words.

From their website..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)