1. Post #1
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,313 Posts
    http://www.cool.com.au/files/apps/jfkreloaded.zip

Basically it's this game where you are meant to re-enact the assassination of JFK, but nobody ever does that, they just shoot fucking everybody. You have a score which nobody cares about, but the score is basically how accurate to the assassination you are. The world record score is 782/1000. If I'm not explaining it well enough maybe Wikipedia will do you good:
    JFK: Reloaded is a controversial edutainment first-person shooter video game recreating the John F. Kennedy assassination. The game was released November 21, 2004 (the day before the 41st anniversary of the event) by Scotland-based Traffic Games, JFK: Reloaded puts the player in the role of Kennedy's alleged assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald. The player is then scored on how closely one's version of the assassination matches the report of the Warren Commission. According to the company, the primary aim of the game was "to establish the most likely facts of what happened on 1963-11-22 by running the world’s first mass-participation forensic construction", the theory being that a player could help prove that Lee Harvey Oswald had the "means and the opportunity to commit the crime", and thus help support or disprove the Warren Commission's findings.

The main problem facing a player wanting to recreate the assassination accurately was that, since each bullet reacted "realistically" (including a certain amount of random probability), it was impossible to predict precisely where the bullet would go once it had hit its target. This meant that there was a large element of luck involved in getting the perfect score, especially with regards to the magic bullet.

On February 22, 2005, a user living in France named "Major_Koenig" won the competition prize of $10,712 with a score of 782 out of 1000. The player's user name was based on Erwin König, a famous sniper. His real name is Stephane Krupa. Second and third place went to the users "Flux" (779), and "ArrogantB" (777), respectively. No prizes were awarded for anything other than first place. After the competition had officially closed, the cost of the simulation was reduced to $4.99 and the "competition run" option was disabled within the game. Sometime in early August 2005, the official website closed, but not before offering version 1.1 to the public for free. Version 3.0 was in the making when they closed the website. In version 3.0, the player can play the "controversial side"; that of a shooter on the Grassy Knoll.

Here are the most useful mods:

JFK Revolutions V1.2: http://www.mediafire.com/?lvujhr5fsim
    Adds a lot of funny stuff, like making the First Lady fat, and George Bush driving a bus.
    Crowd + Bug Fixes: http://www.mediafire.com/?2tybqd0x2ym
    Adds a crowd, gives everyone head gore, and fixes bugs.
    JFK Reloaded Trainer V1.5: http://www.mediafire.com/?6dl4nn1tymy
    A trainer which allows you to snipe from the grassy knoll and other useful stuff.

I would recommend you only use one of these mods at a time, since they all overwrite the core000.wad file so only one of them will work at a time. (I haven't tried the trainer, correct me if I am wrong with this.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late x 46Informative x 6Friendly x 4Winner x 3Disagree x 2Agree x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    Shit man I'm trying this.

Edit:

:iia:

3. Post #3
    May 2009
    4,977 Posts
    I love this game. I hated JFK any way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb x 76Funny x 6Disagree x 3Agree x 1Bad Reading x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,059 Posts
    Late but oh so good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    December 2009
    778 Posts
    oh how I loved watching my father shoot JFK's skull clean open, thank you good sir
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,313 Posts
    Even though I'm late, I took the time to dig out the most useful mods for you guys.

:golfclap:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 26 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,799 Posts
    At first I was going to rate you late, but the mods make up for it. Now it's just a free sniping simulator with no limits which sounds great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2006
    14,846 Posts
    Goods times were had back in the day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,313 Posts

He shat a bullet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 28 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,348 Posts
    What's the world record for this game?

11. Post #11
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,313 Posts
    World record score is 782 out of 1000 points.

12. Post #12
    A self proclaimed lyrically philosophical physicist
    October 2008
    1,436 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33Late Late x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    retarded faggot
    January 2008
    1,408 Posts
    In my history class, a section on JFKs assassination, my teacher set this game up on the computers and let everyone try to get the most points. I failed, I just killed the first car and made the motorcade pile up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member

October 2007
    2,313 Posts
    In my history class, a section on JFKs assassination, my teacher set this game up on the computers and let everyone try to get the most points. I failed, I just killed the first car and made the motorcade pile up.
    Your history teacher sounds awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 34 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    7,799 Posts

You win this time governor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    I bought this title for 1 dollar
    April 2009
    8,428 Posts
    Late but still a lot of fun

17. Post #17
    retarded faggot
    January 2008
    1,408 Posts
    Your history teacher sounds awesome.
    It was that day that I realized it.

18. Post #18
    December 2009
    4,253 Posts
    @ above, is that Dwight in your avatar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,564 Posts
    Oh boy, I can't wait to shoot the president!

20. Post #20
    April 2009
    1,781 Posts
    Holy shit you can blow that motherfuckers brains out this is amazing

but uh oh so sad for the kennedy family Im sorry oh man

21. Post #21
    Fuck yea!

Killed Both the Governor and JFK in 1 shot.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,429 Posts
    I have no clue how the cars were able to slingshot JFK this high
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 97Winner Winner x 2Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,089 Posts
    I have no clue how the cars were able to slingshot JFK this high
    The crowd is in their defensive positions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 35 (list)

24. Post #24
    January 2009
    478 Posts
    Oh god this is brilliant, I must try this.

Someone needs to make an Obama/Bush mod for this right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,507 Posts
    When I start it I get a message saying the game stopped responding.

26. Post #26
    May 2009
    731 Posts
    Played this ages ago, hilarious to show people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    3,929 Posts
    I love this game. I hated JFK any way.
    i bet youre like 12
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 33 (list)

28. Post #28
    BIG TITLE
    November 2009
    7,564 Posts
    When I start it I get a message saying the game stopped responding.
    Change the settings, try switching graphics API to OpenGL.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    2,022 Posts
    How do I shoot from the grass?

30. Post #30
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    So my computer doesn't have a sound card at the moment, and when I start the game a 'Could not start Direct Sound' error comes up, anyone know a fix?

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    1,788 Posts
    How do you snipe from the grassy knoll with the Revolutions mod?

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    276 Posts
    How do you snipe from the grassy knoll with the Revolutions mod?
    Use the trainer it has 3 locations you can select.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,752 Posts
    Use the trainer it has 3 locations you can select.
    The trainer makes AVG shit its pants.

34. Post #34
    March 2010
    84 Posts
    Anyone working on a mod that combines both the mods?

Which one should I use?

35. Post #35
    September 2009
    6,525 Posts
    Oh god this is brilliant, I must try this.

Someone needs to make an Obama/Bush mod for this right now.
    Or a Palin mod

36. Post #36
    playdoh
    May 2008
    2,946 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Dennab
    January 2010
    1,405 Posts
    Good God, this will make me feel like an asshole, but I have some strange obligation to try it.

38. Post #38
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    C'mon guys how do i fix the Direct Sound error?

39. Post #39
    playdoh
    May 2008
    2,946 Posts

The governor was perfectly fine, but the president died from a shot to the stomach.

Edited:

C'mon guys how do i fix the Direct Sound error?

You get a sound card, obviously.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #40
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts

The governor was perfectly fine, but the president died from a shot to the stomach.

Edited:

You get a sound card, obviously.
    Any other work arounds?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply South Africa Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)