1. Post #1

March 2010
    5 Posts
    hey guys
    i have seen peope having problems with resizing the qmenu but what i want to know if its also doable to relocate the tools?

i wish i could use pictures but the site wont allow me to upload :/

You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may edit your posts
    but the place where you have like this

" Tools | Post Processing | Utilities | Options | (and here the addons you downloaded)"
    and before it was all fine and was useable but since a little while somehow the layout changed
    before it was like this:
    " Tools | Post Processing | Utilities | Options | Wire| Stargate| CAF| PCmod2|"
    and now its like this :
    " Tools | Post Processing | Utilities | Options |CAF | Stargate | Wire |PCmod2

and since i use wire most of all of them i want to change it to one of first or all the way in front
    but i cant find where i can change it or if its even possible

anybody have any clue on how to do that? or if its possible?

thanks in advance :)

2. Post #2
    January 2010
    1,135 Posts
    This would be useful information if anyone knows.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

March 2010
    5 Posts
    i searched around a bit but couldnt find any post or info about it and what i searched trough the files i couldnt find a file i could edit with that :S strange tho how it changed then somehow.. so it must be stored somewhere
    i dont think its hardcoded into gmod for the reason i just said it changed not so long ago for me

4. Post #4

March 2010
    5 Posts
    cmon guys nobody knows this?

5. Post #5

March 2010
    5 Posts
    cmon guys nobody knows this?
    i guess either people dont care about this or dont want to help me find out .