1. Post #41
    Snoberator
    January 2005
    5,534 Posts
    Oh well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    May 2009
    319 Posts
    why not chop the hands off murderers? or drug addicts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

3. Post #43
    February 2009
    487 Posts
    Sounds more like revenge than justice.
    We need more revenge, prison only makes serious criminals more dangerous.

It's like putting Big Boss in the jungle, it only makes him stronger. And angrier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    May 2009
    319 Posts
    hell just chop all their hands off.

that'll teach em a lesson
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    We need more revenge, prison only makes serious criminals more dangerous.

It's like putting Big Boss in the jungle, it only makes him stronger. And angrier.
    Sorry brah, no cruel and unusual punishment in America.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Snoberator
    January 2005
    5,534 Posts
    why not chop the hands off murderers? or drug addicts?
    because that wouldn't make any sense
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #47
    February 2009
    487 Posts
    Sorry brah, no cruel and unusual punishment in America.
    Obama needs to stop increasing our national debt trying to fix our health care (even though it's crap, it works) and start worrying about more important things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    January 2008
    1,881 Posts
    If you stab someone to death, you should get stabbed in the nuts twice with whatever you used.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

9. Post #49
    May 2009
    319 Posts
    because that wouldn't make any sense
    sarcasm....really this is fucked up

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    If you stab someone to death, you should get stabbed in the nuts twice with whatever you used.
    God I hope you're being sarcastic.

11. Post #51
    January 2008
    1,881 Posts
    God I hope you're being sarcastic.
    Joke brah. Painful joke.

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    Obama needs to stop increasing our national debt trying to fix our health care (even though it's crap, it works) and start worrying about more important things.
    Health Care System... working? You sound crazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    February 2009
    487 Posts
    I may be a hypocrite saying this, but, and eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth only leaves a bunch of blind toothless people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    Thank Jebus.

15. Post #55
    January 2008
    1,881 Posts
    Thank Jebus.
    It's Jesus - :ese:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member

March 2005
    4,352 Posts
    I remember a school teacher was classed as a sex offender and lost everything.
    They had kissed a girl when they were 18 while the girl was only 15 and had a permanent record.
    This guy lost his job, even though he's been married to the same girl for 20 years.

"Paedophilia" isn't always black and white.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    February 2009
    487 Posts
    Health Care System... working? You sound crazy.
    It may be crappy, but we've survived on it... And so far all Obama's done is double or national debt in his first few months in office.

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,826 Posts
    No government should be allowed to do this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Bad Reading Bad Reading x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    January 2008
    1,881 Posts
    I remember a school teacher was classed as a sex offender and lost everything.
    They had kissed a girl when they were 18 while the girl was only 15 and had a permanent record.
    This guy lost his job, even though he's been married to the same girl for 20 years.

"Paedophilia" isn't always black and white.
    Kissing is a sexual crime/act?

20. Post #60
    February 2009
    487 Posts
    You know, North Korea probably has something worse in place.

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,826 Posts
    You know, North Korea probably has something worse in place.
    North Korea doesn't have a very good government.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    February 2009
    487 Posts
    North Korea doesn't have a very good government.
    Not the point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    Eh, it sounds more like a preventative measure to me, but hardcore pedophilia will probably get you locked up for life.

24. Post #64
    Gold Member

March 2005
    4,352 Posts
    Kissing is a sexual crime/act?
    Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,374 Posts
    By this logic we should cut off murderer's limbs depending on which one they used to kill the guy.

26. Post #66
    February 2009
    487 Posts
    Over here in California, if you get out of your car to pee, even if you go in a bush or somewhere no one can see you, if a cop catches you, you have to register as a sex offender.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    September 2009
    107 Posts
    So what's the go on female castration? :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,826 Posts
    Eh, it sounds more like a preventative measure to me, but hardcore pedophilia will probably get you locked up for life.
    A preventative measure that assumes the government is infallible when finding pedophiles. I hope the first innocent guy that gets castrated sues the Polish government into oblivion.

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    4,279 Posts
    If it's done the way Shill says, then I have no problem with this. I'm just pissed off about what the Polish Prime Minister said.

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    A preventative measure that assumes the government is infallible when finding pedophiles. I hope the first innocent guy that gets castrated sues the Polish government into oblivion.
    It's reversible?

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,826 Posts
    It's reversible?
    Still not within the government's rights.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,633 Posts
    Over here in California, if you get out of your car to pee, even if you go in a bush or somewhere no one can see you, if a cop catches you, you have to register as a sex offender.
    That sounds stupid.

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    7,878 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    7,687 Posts
    Still not within the government's rights.
    I dunno', I'm kinda' on the fence about this one, if your sexual urges are severe enough that you need this you'd probably be in a mental ward.

35. Post #75
    January 2008
    1,881 Posts
    So what's the go on female castration? :smug:
    The same thing.

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    993 Posts
    Tusk said he did not believe "one can use the term 'human' for such individuals, such creatures."

"Therefore I don't think protection of human rights should refer to these kind of events," Tusk also said.
    Hurp durp someone is sick that means we don't call them human to avoid them getting human rights
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #77
    Snoberator
    January 2005
    5,534 Posts
    like cutting peoples balls off
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

38. Post #78
    February 2009
    487 Posts
    That sounds stupid.
    Oh it is. There was a law that you couldn't stop a child from playing in puddles. It only lasted a few weeks, but still.

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    993 Posts
    like cutting peoples balls off
    No, I think getting relations with Poland open would be cool so we can share our no "cruel and unusual punishment" with them. Also, we can share our definition of a human, because, you know, it's not ACTUALLY written in stone anywhere what a human is. Therefore human rights are subjective!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    41,826 Posts
    it's not ACTUALLY written in stone anywhere what a human is. Therefore human rights are subjective!
    The US constitution isn't written in stone either
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)