1. Post #1761
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,286 Posts
    So wheres the    alternate costume    in the    Apartments   ? I'd like to grab it while i'm here so i don't have to worry about it in other playthroughs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #1762
    May 2011
    2,711 Posts
    Already got    the fuse    and I am going to try and go down the path where    you got chased by that annoying chainsaw dude the first time    but there's something blocking the way

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/47...012A0EE55190F/

the door on the right says it's locked. Do I need a key?   
       As I said, you need to go through TL Trading (door opened by Sophie's ID card) near the Gustav Dahl Park to Saxon Avenue and retake the fuse you originally got from the college   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events

3. Post #1763
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    11,515 Posts
    Does anyone else have a problem in coop that when    Simon appears and starts shooting the fuck out of everything    the screen becomes white and blurry and there's nothing you can do about it. The only way I can see is if I press ESC every once in a while. It cancels out the screen effect but as soon as I press ESC a second time (to exit the "pause" menu), the screen goes back into whatever effect it has on.

4. Post #1764
    April 2011
    302 Posts
    Ok so I'm stuck at the    Apartments again I got the fuse but I don't know how to get out    can someone tell me where to go?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Chile Show Events

5. Post #1765
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    Ok so I'm stuck at the    Apartments again I got the fuse but I don't know how to get out    can someone tell me where to go?
    You need to go back through the window you came from.    The ladder is in the flooded basement, you actually need to crouch over a pile of junk, it's not obvious   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

6. Post #1766
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,228 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

7. Post #1767
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    8,091 Posts
    Okay, tell me there is a solution to this.    My goal was to get the two fuses to open the door. I got both of them (there was only one icon in my inventory though, but I expected it worked like the morphine) and after that I went back to the door. Now I insert one and none remains in my inventory. Do I fucking have to do this all over again and bring them separately?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

8. Post #1768
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,747 Posts
    So wheres the    alternate costume    in the    Apartments   ? I'd like to grab it while i'm here so i don't have to worry about it in other playthroughs
        In the first floor in some apartment, if you mean the hoodie. But anyways, you go to the apartment, then there is a little room which has a zombie and the hoodie in it.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

9. Post #1769
    October 2010
    751 Posts
    Ok I'm stuck in the apartments,     I watched the video, and now it says that I should escape the apartments using the elevator, but all elevators I come across are stuck.   

Edit:nvm I found the solution.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovenia Show Events

10. Post #1770
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,158 Posts
    Okay, where the hell do I go.    Sofie just killed herself and I defeated Carcass and grabbed Sofie's keycard,    but I'm not seeing where I'm meant to go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #1771
    The Cold Wind Of France
    Dennab
    November 2008
    18,691 Posts
    Okay, where the hell do I go.    Sofie just killed herself and I defeated Carcass and grabbed Sofie's keycard,    but I'm not seeing where I'm meant to go.
       Go back in the direction of the park, at one point there's a door that requires that keycard behind a grate   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

12. Post #1772
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,228 Posts
        When do you get the opportunity to get this special/hidden package which is used to get the Famas/5th ending?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

13. Post #1773
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    3,112 Posts
    Finished the SP!

For a blind run, i think i did pretty ok. Also this mod is AWESOME.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #1774
    July 2009
    3,692 Posts
    Ugh, the apartment levels are so uninteresting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #1775
    August 2007
    761 Posts
    I'm like seriously stuck on the underground construction site part, where there's a burning rope scenario, thing is what the fuck do I burn it with? I found nothing in the place that could help me so far. No lighters, matches, cigarettes, or anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

16. Post #1776
    July 2007
    209 Posts
    I'm like seriously stuck on the underground construction site part, where there's a burning rope scenario, thing is what the fuck do I burn it with? I found nothing in the place that could help me so far. No lighters, matches, cigarettes, or anything.
    If you read the note on the table it'll tell you the combination to unlock the door in the bigger room (with all the dumpsters and lights in), go through that door.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #1777
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,747 Posts
       Where do I find the video player?   

18. Post #1778
    August 2007
    761 Posts
    If you read the note on the table it'll tell you the combination to unlock the door in the bigger room (with all the dumpsters and lights in), go through that door.
    I already tried that and the note's code apparently had a missing number.
    edit: nvm I'm stupid, last night I didn't think of just trying random numbers for the missing #.

Edited:

Where do I find the video player?   
       Pedo's apartment   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #1779
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    12,316 Posts
    Wait I'm confused about all this opengl nonsense now in regards to VAC bans. If I played in a normal half-life 1 server after playing this mod should I be concerned?

lmao this shit is silly.

20. Post #1780
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,747 Posts
    Wait I'm confused about all this opengl nonsense now in regards to VAC bans. If I played in a normal half-life 1 server after playing this mod should I be concerned?

lmao this shit is silly.
    In about 3 days, the SWAT team and the FBI will storm your apartment and destroy your computer and VAC ban you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #1781
    December 2009
    1,995 Posts

lmao this shit is silly.
    It's bananas man... but yeah, you should be concerned sadly.

By the way, whoever was talking about the static effect in co-op...

You have to kill Simon to take away the static. It's basically your warning that he's out there... kind of like the tank music in L4D.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #1782
    September 2008
    1,267 Posts
    I'm at the fuse part, I need to get two fuses. I got the previous one I used at the subway, but I need to get the other one. There's a locked door at some point and some bloody footprints leading to it, but I need to a key to open it.

Where is the key?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

23. Post #1783
    October 2010
    751 Posts
    I'm getting an "ed_alloc no free edicts" fatal error at the underground construction site.
    Anyone knows why?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovenia Show Events

24. Post #1784
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,158 Posts
    I'm at the fuse part, I need to get two fuses. I got the previous one I used at the subway, but I need to get the other one. There's a locked door at some point and some bloody footprints leading to it, but I need to a key to open it.

Where is the key?
       I think you gotta play through the whole subway level to get the key. Search the whole subway until you find the path, and at the end of it you'll get a key that I think may unlock it.

May I ask where this door was? I've got the key I was talking about, now I think I need to go to that door you found. 

25. Post #1785
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,747 Posts
    I'm getting an "ed_alloc no free edicts" fatal error at the underground construction site.
    Anyone knows why?
    put this in launch options
    -num_edicts 2047

26. Post #1786
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,158 Posts
    Anyone knows why?
    Presumably because you ran out of edicts. Put this into launch options on Steam:

-num_edicts 2047
    ninjas

27. Post #1787
    September 2008
    1,267 Posts
       I think you gotta play through the whole subway level to get the key. Search the whole subway until you find the path, and at the end of it you'll get a key that I think may unlock it.

May I ask where this door was? I've got the key I was talking about, now I think I need to go to that door you found. 

Ronald Street, quite close to that fleshy thing   

28. Post #1788
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,228 Posts
       What are you supposed to do with the chainsaw guy? I'm in the forest (where you loose your bag) now and I found this doorknob and all. Any ideas?   

29. Post #1789
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    3,112 Posts
       What are you supposed to do with the chainsaw guy? I'm in the forest (where you loose your bag) now and I found this doorknob and all. Any ideas?   
        Run like hell, insert the doorknob in a house right ahead and be fast to enter the door after you enter   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

30. Post #1790
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,228 Posts
        Run like hell, insert the doorknob in a house right ahead and be fast to enter the door after you enter   
       I've tried that but he runs way too fast and his attacks insta-kills me before the attack animations even start, not to mention the range of his chainsaw.   

31. Post #1791
    October 2009
    5,853 Posts
        Sooo stuck in the begginig cant find the password for the computer found 2 notes one says jillanddavid oter says CA45 tried both and they dont work!   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events

32. Post #1792
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,163 Posts

Where is some fucking morphine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #1793
    March 2011
    4,289 Posts

lmao this shit is silly.
    opengl nonsense?

I just started downloading the mod, someone inform me.

34. Post #1794
    October 2009
    5,853 Posts
    So im on hard mode pretty much a bit after the intro and im stuck in    the part where i got to find the god damm computer password    i alredy got the    Two notes that contained a username and password ca45 and jillanddavid NONE OF THEM FREAKING WORK TOUGH!   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events

35. Post #1795
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    81 Posts
       I've tried that but he runs way too fast and his attacks insta-kills me before the attack animations even start, not to mention the range of his chainsaw.   
       I didn't actually know he was really out there(I didn't see him in twice of his scripted appearances before), I kept to the right and didn't actually bump into him, but I was scared as fuck regardless, when I saw the door I aimed at it and kept holding +forward whilst I had my inventory open, readied the doorknob and used it as soon as I couldn't hear my footsteps anymore(I ran right into the door), then spammed use like nobody's business   

also I've found that    the chainsaw man can't catch up with you if you just don't deplete your stamina by sprinting/jumping and keep power-walking as fast as you can until you reach the objective end, and don't bump into shit for god's sakes   , it's frantic when he keeps    sawing    at you when you're so close but I've found it always works in my cases.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

36. Post #1796
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,747 Posts

Where is some fucking morphine.
    The text messages should be in Swedish in my opinion.
    Wouldn't be that hard to understand
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #1797
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    1,636 Posts
    This is stupid, all the coop servers are either unjoinable or they are all passworded...

38. Post #1798
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,436 Posts
    So, I'm in the room across from the one    that the pedophile lived in    in the apartments. I went through the room, killed everything, and picked up a magazine for the glock.

Where do I go now?

39. Post #1799
    September 2008
    1,267 Posts
       I found the key in the subway station, I missed it the first time I was there.   

40. Post #1800
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    opengl nonsense?

I just started downloading the mod, someone inform me.
    just ignore it, youre not going to get banned, theres no non-sense just some stupid idiots spreading false rumors
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)