1. Post #1
    July 2009
    16 Posts
    I think the thread title speaks for itself...but just in case you can't figure it out, I am curious as to the ways of changing your Gmod player model. Not to custom make one, but to change one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,816 Posts
    you can change your player model in the settings tab or the option tab. i dont recall which
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2009
    16 Posts
    I tried both of those and cannot find it....wassamatta?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

July 2009
    13 Posts
    HORSES ROCK FUCK YOU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,816 Posts
    In user settings (Q menu) there should be a list of player models. u have gmod 10 right? if its not there you need 2 reinstall. thats wierd

6. Post #6
    April 2009
    558 Posts
    Or in console type cl_playermodel here's a few

breen
    alyx
    combine
    leet
    elite

eg, cl_playermodel breen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    August 2008
    15 Posts
    In the Q Menu, go to the Options tab, and then click the "Player" option. You'll see a list of models to change to.

8. Post #8
    July 2009
    16 Posts
    awesomesauce. now how do i add additional models?

9. Post #9
    April 2009
    1,102 Posts
    Addons,Files etc etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)