1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    839 Posts
    Picture this. A console command, a post-processing, etc, code that will freeze you're character, go into third person, AND DANCE! It could be a punishment for ULX and ASSmod, just makes people dance in the same spot. I think an animation a little more original then the combine burning animation could make it a little better...(this is just a thought)

look, i gets boxes!!! GIMME BOXES!

\/ \/ \/

2. Post #2

May 2009
    42 Posts
    cool and the worse the offence the worse the dancing you could have levels and the last one is break dancing but you always fail till you die. 1 hp per fail

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    839 Posts
    cool and the worse the offence the worse the dancing you could have levels and the last one is break dancing but you always fail till you die. 1 hp per fail
    perfect...

4. Post #4
    V
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    1,253 Posts
    Let's see if this is even possible.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    839 Posts
    Let's see if this is even possible.
    well, the health failing thing would kinda make it a little worse, in my opinion. I think just a custom animation with a console command to play it would be good...

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,748 Posts
    Get a modeler to add a dance animation to all the player models first, and then this can go somewhere.

7. Post #7
    June 2007
    203 Posts
    Ok, we need a coder and some 1 to make animation that works at all the gmod default player models :3