1. Post #481
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    218 Posts
    What I like about the last part of Act IV is that the harder you hit the more you are going to die. Those doom knights casting Iron Maiden on you are so damn irritating. Oh and those firebreathing winged sword-wielding demons that surround you in huge numbers and breath fire that drops your health faster than those bastard fetish shamans in Act III are the worst thing ever. But altough they are a nightmare, they are what makes the act good.
    http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp...demonimp.shtml

These guys. Most annoying-as-hell enemy in the entire game, even more so than fetish shamans.

Goddamn them and their teleport.

2. Post #482
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    700 Posts
    Good choice on the character, nothing can surpass the Necro in awesomness (at least for me). Also use the tactic of:
    1.Get to boss.
    2.Open portal near boss.
    3.Fight boss.
    4.When your health is low, enter portal and refill/rebuy.
    5.Repeat
    Usually works wonders (Andariel still won't be easy).

Also it's more than worth it, the second act is the best one in my opinion.

Edited:

Oh how nice, a Goatse.
    Yeah, make sure you do this and buy a tome of town portal and fill it up first. Might be good to hire a merc too

3. Post #483
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,704 Posts
    I thought I smelled faggots in this thread, As much as you all bitch about how horrible it looks, You'll be standing right behind me at release date.

4. Post #484
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    392 Posts
    I thought I smelled faggots in this thread, As much as you all bitch about how horrible it looks, You'll be standing right behind me at release date.
    Nope. I'm not buying it.

5. Post #485
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    700 Posts
    Congratulations; you are a failure.
    You made an incorrect assumption.
    Let the admins get in here and prove to you that the IP addresses are different.
    Then I apologise.

It's seemingly your style though. Nevermind.

6. Post #486
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,927 Posts
    Come on mods were are you?

7. Post #487

June 2009
    1 Posts
    yall nikkas be postin in a girugamesh thread

8. Post #488
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,704 Posts
    Nope. I'm not buying it.
    I'll see you at release date.

9. Post #489
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,927 Posts
    Then I apologise.

It's seemingly your style though. Nevermind.
    I'm neutral in this argument, but usually saying that spamming Goatse is fitting of the opponent in an argument is bad practice, especially if you are trying to convince someone that you are right.

10. Post #490
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    700 Posts
    I'm neutral in this argument, but usually saying that spamming Goatse is fitting of the opponent in an argument is bad practice, especially if you are trying to convince someone that you are right.
    Telling me I made an incorrect assumption (which is evidently incorrect and I apologise) is also rather hypocritical when he himself has made thousands of assumptions on which he bases his points

11. Post #491
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,927 Posts
    Telling me I made an incorrect assumption (which is evidently incorrect and I apologise) is also rather hypocritical when he himself has made thousands of assumptions on which he bases his points
    Doesn't matter if he did, it's bad practice and if he does, well then that is just better for you because people will soon lose interest in his opinion. But the same will happen to you if you do the same.

12. Post #492
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    700 Posts
    Doesn't matter if he did, it's bad practice and if he does, well then that is just better for you because people will soon lose interest in his opinion. But the same will happen to you if you do the same.
    That's pretty true. We should stop posting until a mod sorts this out anyway, otherwsie that guy will keep bumping with Goatse

13. Post #493
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    392 Posts
    Italic = Mesothere

Yeah it is. It's Diablo 3. Can you not read?

Game-play wise it isn't Diablo.

Art style is totally different, refer to above video for WoW-Diablo
    Auo assigned stats is not part of wow alone, but a part of a wide range of games
    The Skill tree in WoW evolved from teh one in Diablo 2. They're almost identical. You're an idiot.
    Oh dear. The inventor changed ;_; I guess it must be WoW 2 because the inventory changed. I mean, that's the embodiment of WoW, that is.
    COOL-DOWNS WERE IN DIABLO 2

They aren't different.
    I don't give a FUCK IF IT'S PART OF EVER FUCKING GAME ON EARTH. IT WASN'T IN DIABLO 1 OR 2.
    They aren't identical, most of the skills are passive and have straight-line branching.
    That isn't the point. It is a similarity between the two games and it sucks dick.
    Cool-downs were a very small part of Diablo 2. They are a big part of WoW and Diablo 3.

Yeah nice picture. What are you trying to prove in this one?

What you fucking told me to prove. The candles are bright as fuck. The game is bright as fuck.

But Sanctuary is at peace and hell only just started "swarming" into it. So why wouldn't it look like this?

Ok, and they just started swarming into Diablo 2. It still looked dark and hell-ish.

It's not. Refer to Baldurs Gate if you would like to define RPG.

As I said before, there isn't a definite definition for RPG. Diablo is an RPG.
    RPG stands for role-playing game. In that case, any game could be an RPG.

WoW didn't invent shoulder armour you imbecile

I don't care if it didn't invent them, the point is that they are in there, and the same developers working on Diablo 3 developed WoW. There for they are in there because they have WoW up their ass.

14. Post #494

June 2007
    2 Posts
    Italic = Mesothere

Yeah it is. It's Diablo 3. Can you not read?

Game-play wise it isn't Diablo.

Art style is totally different, refer to above video for WoW-Diablo
    Auo assigned stats is not part of wow alone, but a part of a wide range of games
    The Skill tree in WoW evolved from teh one in Diablo 2. They're almost identical. You're an idiot.
    Oh dear. The inventor changed ;_; I guess it must be WoW 2 because the inventory changed. I mean, that's the embodiment of WoW, that is.
    COOL-DOWNS WERE IN DIABLO 2

They aren't different.
    I don't give a FUCK IF IT'S PART OF EVER FUCKING GAME ON EARTH. IT WASN'T IN DIABLO 1 OR 2.
    They aren't identical, most of the skills are passive and have straight-line branching.
    That isn't the point. It is a similarity between the two games and it sucks dick.
    Cool-downs were a very small part of Diablo 2. They are a big part of WoW and Diablo 3.

Yeah nice picture. What are you trying to prove in this one?

What you fucking told me to prove. The candles are bright as fuck. The game is bright as fuck.

But Sanctuary is at peace and hell only just started "swarming" into it. So why wouldn't it look like this?

Ok, and they just started swarming into Diablo 2. It still looked dark and hell-ish.

It's not. Refer to Baldurs Gate if you would like to define RPG.

As I said before, there isn't a definite definition for RPG. Diablo is an RPG.
    RPG stands for role-playing game. In that case, any game could be an RPG.

I don't care if it didn't invent them, the point is that they are in there, and the same developers working on Diablo 3 developed WoW. There for they are in there because they have WoW up their ass.
    All I'm going to say is that neither of us have played it, you're basing your assumptions on screens and videos, and I'm basing mine on the fact that a sequel should be like it's predecessor. Sensible no?

I'm going to stop here because you won't see any other side of the argument. I understand you might not like the new style but change needs to be accepted sometimes.

I was banned for quoting spam from that other guy, so I won't be posting for a while. I'm not going to respond to you anymore and I hope other viewers get on with the thread.

15. Post #495
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    392 Posts
    All I'm going to say is that neither of us have played it, you're basing your assumptions on screens and videos, and I'm basing mine on the fact that a sequel should be like it's predecessor. Sensible no?

I'm going to stop here because you won't see any other side of the argument. I understand you might not like the new style but change needs to be accepted sometimes.

I was banned for quoting spam from that other guy, so I won't be posting for a while. I'm not going to respond to you anymore and I hope other viewers get on with the thread.
    It is sensible, but Blizzard has provided a lot of details about the game-play itself. Every time they announce a feature or game-play element it sounds farther and farther away from being Diablo.

16. Post #496
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    100 Posts
    I love how people compare D3 to D2 and want them to be exactly alike, without knowing anything about D3.

They are different games, regardless of the basic principles they kept.

Am I the only one that is glad that they are taking a different route?

17. Post #497
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    218 Posts
    It is sensible, but Blizzard has provided a lot of details about the game-play itself. Every time they announce a feature or game-play element it sounds farther and farther away from being Diablo.
    Go make your own game then.

18. Post #498
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    Diablo 3's going to kick ass.

End of story.

People tend to forget that most sequels change a ton of things, that's usually why a sequel is made... in addition to continuing the story.

19. Post #499
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,866 Posts
    Auto stats is to keep everyone from being EXACTLY the same. You can grab 3 lvl 99 paladins online and check their stats, they are going to be almost the same if not exactly the same. They want to steer away from this by doing auto stats.

20. Post #500
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    392 Posts
    Go make your own game then.
    What a reasonable proposition.
    I'm proud of you.

Edited:

Auto stats is to keep everyone from being EXACTLY the same. You can grab 3 lvl 99 paladins online and check their stats, they are going to be almost the same if not exactly the same. They want to steer away from this by doing auto stats.
    Auto stats will make everything exactly the same.
    If someone can build their own character, everyone will be mostly different.
    I'm more into this for the single-player experience anyways, they shouldn't be that worried about multiplayer unless they have WoW up their ass.

Edited:

I love how people compare D3 to D2 and want them to be exactly alike, without knowing anything about D3.

So Valve should make Half-Life 3 an isometric third person shooter?

21. Post #501
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    2,219 Posts

Or, maybe, they're, you know, making armor combinations and sets more diverse.

Nevermind, I read it back, it's sounds crazy. Obviously Blizzard are evil dictators who put in shoulder armor to slowly drive us mad. We must kill them.

22. Post #502
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    218 Posts
    I'm proud of you.

Edited:

I'm more into this for the single-player experience anyways, they shouldn't be that worried about multiplayer unless they have WoW up their ass.

Edited:

You really are a troll. They shouldn't be that worried about multiplayer? Oh wow.

23. Post #503
    January 2009
    332 Posts
    I'm proud of you.

Edited:

Edited:

By saying 3rd person shooter, you're changing the genre of the game. Half life games are FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS (fps) and 3rd person shooters. Diablo is still staying an RPG, it isn't an MMO.

That example failed, make a new one please.

24. Post #504
    July 2008
    260 Posts

Have you ever played Diablo? If not, get out. If so, then you must have been a complete and utter noob at it, or was flamed or you couldn't beat a boss, but whatever. If you truly like Diablo, then you would probably "bitch" about it as much as we do.

It's more annoying for people to say "stop complaining" or "stop bitching", so either stop and have a decent debate, or: :dogout:

25. Post #505
    October 2008
    844 Posts
    I'm planning on getting this to see how it plays, but it looks way too cartoony

26. Post #506
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,795 Posts
    Have you ever played Diablo? If not, get out. If so, then you must have been a complete and utter noob at it, or was flamed or you couldn't beat a boss, but whatever. If you truly like Diablo, then you would probably "bitch" about it as much as we do.

It's more annoying for people to say "stop complaining" or "stop bitching", so either stop and have a decent debate, or: :dogout:
    Wow, shut the fuck up.
    People who played Diablo & Diablo 2 have what they call "free will" you know, if we're perfectly content with the changes then let us be perfectly content.

You can't change what we think.
    So why don't you :dogout:

27. Post #507
    July 2008
    260 Posts
    Wow, shut the fuck up.
    People who played Diablo & Diablo 2 have what they call "free will" you know, if we're perfectly content with the changes then let us be perfectly content.

You can't change what we think.
    So why don't you :dogout:
    Sure I can't change what you think. Everyone has their own opinion. I just don't agree with the changes that are made, and it doesn't look like Diablo anymore. Hopefully we can mod the shit out of the textures and colors.

28. Post #508
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,173 Posts

No, you're not the only one. I'm glad that they're changing things, too.

29. Post #509
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    645 Posts
    God dammit, all you "ITS NOT DARK!!!!1 I need a game to express my internal anguish!" piss me off.

30. Post #510
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,173 Posts
    Oh now you're just being stupid. Seriously.

Edited:

You are a filthy liar if you don't know how to build a single character. You say that every build you just load vitality, then you are just a shitsorc, a shitadin, a shitbarb, a shitazon, a shitsassin, and a shitdruid.
    Tell me a build that doesn't. I'm curious. Or should I senselessly load everything into dexterity? Strength maybe? Or energy because you can't have too much mana? Or should I just balance the points between each attribute?

And now that I think about, I can only thing of one: glass cannons. They suck anyway.

What? Just get out. Your stupidity coupled with irrational hate of WoW is shitting up this thread.

31. Post #511
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,173 Posts
    Too bad it's not going to have LAN. I guess I can say goodbye to any multiplayer that I would ever consider playing. :sigh:

32. Post #512
    March 2008
    88 Posts
    I think they're doing the art style this way because cartoony art usually means lower system requirements than photorealistic, dark art.

Blizz is all about having low system requirements.

Edit: If you want to bitch about the gameplay, go play FATE, it's pretty much D2 meets Nethack.

33. Post #513
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,704 Posts

Yeah. I played Diablo, I don't see how it has to relate to anything I was saying. Enjoy your butthurt.
    Too bad it's not going to have LAN. I guess I can say goodbye to any multiplayer that I would ever consider playing. :sigh:
    No LAN? Fuuuu-
    I hope they do something about all the cheaters this time around.

34. Post #514
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    152 Posts
    You are a filthy liar if you don't know how to build a single character. You say that every build you just load vitality, then you are just a shitsorc, a shitadin, a shitbarb, a shitazon, a shitsassin, and a shitdruid.

1300 hours my ass. I bet all you did was see gameplay videos, and if you can't tell any attribute difference of your character from level 1 to about level 20, then you did something wrong.
    Okay, whatever, shut the fuck up, all builds need health the most, you can do without energy, strength and dexterity are only there to wear items, I have a Smiter with max block, all vitality, I have a fire sorceress that can do 35k fireball's with no mana problems, all vitality. I have a hammerdin doing 23k hammer's, no mana problems, all vitality. If you can't kill things because of your low block, low strength, or low energy, I suggest you learn the economy and get better items, with the best items you don't need much Strength, Dexterity, or Energy. So, shut the fuck up.

ITT No real Diablo fans.

35. Post #515
    July 2008
    260 Posts
    Okay, whatever, shut the fuck up, all builds need health the most, you can do without energy, strength and dexterity are only there to wear items, I have a Smiter with max block, all vitality, I have a fire sorceress that can do 35k fireball's with no mana problems, all vitality. I have a hammerdin doing 23k hammer's, no mana problems, all vitality. If you can't kill things because of your low block, low strength, or low energy, I suggest you learn the economy and get better items, with the best items you don't need much Strength, Dexterity, or Energy. So, shut the fuck up.

ITT No real Diablo fans.

I don't want to hear about your Hell Mules.

36. Post #516
    Dennab
    October 2005
    208 Posts
    get the FUCK OUT OF HERE

37. Post #517
    March 2009
    188 Posts
    Yes, because simpler is better, right?

Even if the game isn't finished, it doesn't change the main finalized game-play elements from sucking.

I'm outraged by such blasphemy.
    AUTO STAT PLACEMENT?
    WHAT IN THE FUCK?
    YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE WORLD OF WARCRAFT, 3 FEET UP YOUR ASS TO EVEN ACCEPT THAT SHIT.
    You've got to have 3 foot dicks up your ass to be so enraged about the introduction of color.
    You're also a complete dimwit if you think Diablo 2 is faster than Diablo 3.

And did you complain about Diablo 2 being lighter than Diablo 1? No. I don't think you did. Hell, I bet you didn't even have pubic hair when Diablo 2 came out.

Btw WoW took the "shitty skill tree" from Diablo 2, the art style is not the same Diablo 3 is more gothic, and you know you have a small cock when you're complaining about inventory changes.

Death Fang, I will enjoy playing Diablo 3 without you. You're probably a shitty person and a shitty player, thank god you're not buying Diablo 3.

Also, imo Diablo 3 is going to turn out way better than it would have with the people who worked on Diablo 1 & 2. Just look at Mythos, Torchlight, and Hellgate : London.

38. Post #518
    July 2008
    260 Posts
    You've got to have 3 foot dicks up your ass to be so enraged about the introduction of color.
    You're also a complete dimwit if you think Diablo 2 is faster than Diablo 3.

And did you complain about Diablo 2 being lighter than Diablo 1? No. I don't think you did. Hell, I bet you didn't even have pubic hair when Diablo 2 came out.

Btw WoW took the "shitty skill tree" from Diablo 2, the art style is not the same Diablo 3 is more gothic, and you know you have a small cock when you're complaining about inventory changes.

Death Fang, I will enjoy playing Diablo 3 without you. You're probably a shitty person and a shitty player, thank god you're not buying Diablo 3.

Also, imo Diablo 3 is going to turn out way better than it would have with the people who worked on Diablo 1 & 2. Just look at Mythos, Torchlight, and Hellgate : London.

Can this be the last of the flame war? It's really annoying to have a whole 2 pages of nothing but flaming. This is pathetic. Let's just accept our different opinions and go on with our conversations.

/shitstorm

39. Post #519
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,173 Posts
    I don't want to hear about your Hell Mules.

Then enlighten us, oh wise leader. Enlighten us with your piece of shit builds.

40. Post #520
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    1,681 Posts
    Don't

Respond

To

The

Trolls