1. Post #201
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    How about a faceposable head for this guy ;)
    http://img842.imageshack.us/f/unbenanntid.png/
    might not be the easiest thing to face pose but would be cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #202
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,351 Posts
    Now this is beautiful.
    Sheer determination for a model.
    I applaud all of you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,583 Posts
    I'd think it'd be best to focus on the main characters first as they are probably the most desired
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #204
    January 2009
    685 Posts
    I'd think it'd be best to focus on the main characters first as they are probably the most desired
    Of course, and as we all know, plasmid is already rigging Isaac with helmet and face. I think when he or somebody else is still interested in Kendra, Hammond, Dr. Kyne or maybe Dr. Mercer...no problem ;)
    But I think I have to learn a lot more about rigging, especially how to set up the skeleton in the QC-File, so I tried something easy, like the Exploder :)

5. Post #205
    March 2010
    1,068 Posts

Thank you All for working on this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Of course, and as we all know, plasmid is already rigging Isaac with helmet and face. I think when he or somebody else is still interested in Kendra, Hammond, Dr. Kyne or maybe Dr. Mercer...no problem ;)
    But I think I have to learn a lot more about rigging, especially how to set up the skeleton in the QC-File, so I tried something easy, like the Exploder :)
    if you rip his suits 2-5 since you already got 1, I could make them body groups, I cant do it since I have the steam version, it just crashes

7. Post #207
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    353 Posts
    Nice to see this is finally happening after all this time.

8. Post #208
    January 2009
    685 Posts
    OMG, this morning the postman brang a very nice gift to me: DEAD SPACE 2!
    Holy shit, this game is just GREAT!!!
    but I can't play online, don't know why...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #209
    July 2009
    9,895 Posts
    Omg Dead Space Models getting ported, greatest thing since AvP Models
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #210
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,375 Posts
    Hahah, and I thought this thread was a pile of trash. Nice to see progress from the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #211
    January 2009
    685 Posts
    Omg Dead Space Models getting ported, greatest thing since AvP Models
    Yeah, but I only saw the Predator and the Predalien, did somebody uploaded a Xenomorph over the time?

12. Post #212
    August 2010
    206 Posts
    Models for Dead space.. Got to think about that for my second run.

13. Post #213
    October 2010
    485 Posts
    Game is out hope someone makes the models

14. Post #214
    January 2011
    13 Posts
    I have been coming to this thread every day ever since i posted on it, hopefully my time will not be for nothing. fingers crossed someone releases these :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    March 2010
    1,068 Posts
    I have been coming to this thread every day ever since i posted on it, hopefully my time will not be for nothing. fingers crossed someone releases these :3
    Yes Your Time Will Be For Something

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    I tried to rip from dead space 2 now that I beat it, but no luck, crashes for me

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,152 Posts
    I tried to rip from dead space 2 now that I beat it, but no luck, crashes for me
    You've already beat it?!
    But shame it crashed.

18. Post #218
    January 2009
    685 Posts
    I also tried to to rip models from Dead Space 2, it didn't crashed, it was just really, fucking, hardcore laggy.
    Like an with an FPS of 1...

19. Post #219
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    I also tried to to rip models from Dead Space 2, it didn't crashed, it was just really, fucking, hardcore laggy.
    Like an with an FPS of 1...
    what do you do to not make it crash? mine wasnt laggy at all, but I used global, do you start it with the exe file?

20. Post #220
    July 2010
    5,397 Posts
    Pfft. I beat it on Survivalist and Zealot already. I didn't plan on trying to beat it on Hardcore, but then I saw this...

[URL]

21. Post #221
    March 2010
    14 Posts
    Alright, I'm a bit lost here. Using 3D Ripper DX v1.81 I have successfully captured a scene from Dead Space 2, and it didn't crash nor went down to 1 fps. Everything went smoothly, 3dr/obj files and textures ripped properly, yadda yadda.

Only problem is the UV mapping is fucked up now. All the vertices are pointing at one pixel of an image. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    ok I figured out what was wrong, I can rip from dead space now, so ill be doing all the suits from the first game, I can rip from the second one to, so ill do rips of all his suits tomorrow

oh this will be sexy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #223
    July 2009
    9,895 Posts
    Only the suits? Or Necromorphs and other people from the game as well?

24. Post #224
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Only the suits? Or Necromorphs and other people from the game as well?
    im only ripping the suits, and maybe one other main character, the girl from the second
    ill leave the necros to someone else

25. Post #225
    March 2010
    1,068 Posts
    May I Bear Your Children

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    well I ripped all the main suits now, going to play the game on new game+ to get the other suits and rip them

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #227
    July 2009
    9,895 Posts
    im only ripping the suits, and maybe one other main character, the girl from the second
    ill leave the necros to someone else
    Hopefully somebody ports them

28. Post #228
    January 2009
    685 Posts
    ok I figured out what was wrong, I can rip from dead space now, so ill be doing all the suits from the first game, I can rip from the second one to, so ill do rips of all his suits tomorrow

oh this will be sexy
    Please, tell me! :D
    Oh, and I am near to finish the Exploder-ragdoll...

29. Post #229
    January 2011
    13 Posts
    Holy crap these models look nice great job :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #230
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,306 Posts
    Hmm we seriously need some laser pointer thingies for the weapons.

31. Post #231
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Hmm we seriously need some laser pointer thingies for the weapons.
    just use photoshop to put that in

Edited:

Please, tell me! :D
    Oh, and I am near to finish the Exploder-ragdoll...
    I was using a older version, I have vista so its unstable so I upgraded dx ripper to 8.1.1

32. Post #232
    May 2010
    930 Posts
    Oh god yes, please, don't forget about necromorphs. I love you.

33. Post #233
    July 2009
    9,895 Posts
    Awesome, good to see these getting ported!

34. Post #234
    January 2009
    685 Posts
    Oh god yes, please, don't forget about necromorphs. I love you.
    Already working on them...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

35. Post #235
    July 2009
    9,895 Posts
    Ima switch from generic L4D pictures to gory Dead Space ones, shits gonna be cool yoh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #236
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,398 Posts
    Oh shiiiit. So it's finally being done.

Can't wait to see the Advanced Suit in Gmod.

Plasmid, do you think you could tell me what it is you had to do to rip from DS2? I want to rip the Seeker Rifle.

37. Post #237
    July 2010
    5,397 Posts
    Can't wait to see the Elite Advanced Suit in Gmod.
    Fix'd. Black suits are always better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #238
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,551 Posts
    Oh shiiiit. So it's finally being done.

Can't wait to see the Advanced Suit in Gmod.

Plasmid, do you think you could tell me what it is you had to do to rip from DS2? I want to rip the Seeker Rifle.
    I upgraded my 3dx ripper
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #239
    January 2011
    33 Posts
    Release the model pl0x!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #240
    July 2009
    9,895 Posts
    Be patient
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)