1. Post #721
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,016 Posts
    I get sick of waiting I'm just gonna abandon Tourettes Guy for a year or two then come back so by then they'll have more vids
    Fucking stop with this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #722
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,600 Posts
    Oh god, do people bookmark this page just so that they can bump it every week?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #723

June 2010
    1 Posts
    So let me get this straight. After 2 years of internet research and investigation, People arguing over what his real identity is, and having his house pinpointed, no one here has tried to do any sort of stakeout? i see only one person actually went to his house and only took a picture. You guys realize that all we really need to do is have someone park in the street and just sit and watch to see who goes in or out. people are saying "danny" doesnt live in that mayflower house yet the majority of those videos look to have been filmed in that house. Theres no way to be sure if hes real or acting but you could argue that "danny" or whoever he really is spends most of his time in that house. i plan on trying a semi-stakeout within the next few days. I think theres truth to find in that house.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #724
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,410 Posts
    stop bumping, also im not bumping because its at the top
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

5. Post #725
    November 2009
    215 Posts
    no use in continuing this thread. No posts after this. He's back
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #726

July 2010
    1 Posts
    get out of here stalker
    do i see a reference to shadow of chernobyl? and i think this reference is pretty damn good, i wouldnt have the patience to do it thats for sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

7. Post #727
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    992 Posts
    Wow, I found my thread posted in the comment of a youtube video. Anyway, for relevance, he has new videos out and it's not labeled, "Forgotten footage" so you know his death was a simple conspiracey. I guess they thought people would eventually forget about it.

8. Post #728
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,432 Posts
    Isn't He Dead?

9. Post #729
    March 2010
    4,605 Posts
    Isn't He Dead?
    Nope, apparently he was arrested and brought to jail. The dead story was bullshit to cover up he went to jail.

10. Post #730
    February 2010
    12,432 Posts
    Nope, apparently he was arrested and brought to jail. The dead story was bullshit to cover up he went to jail.
    Oh, well th- SHIT! sucks. Using a weird cove- COCK!

11. Post #731
    smelly member
    June 2005
    7,144 Posts
    HEEEE'S BAAAAAAAAACK! And I am gone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #732
    October 2008
    642 Posts
    Stop bumping, everyone knows he's back, and didn't really die. His videos aren't even that funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #733
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    7,354 Posts
    Hey, I remember this thread.

Everyone called you a stalker

But, as I MAY have posted before, this was some grade A sleuth work. Congrats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #734
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,736 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

15. Post #735
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,422 Posts
    holy fuck i used to have that chair he's on at 1:23. these new ones suck tho

Edited:

the acting went down 20%

16. Post #736
    August 2010
    1 Posts
    So let me get this straight. After 2 years of internet research and investigation, People arguing over what his real identity is, and having his house pinpointed, no one here has tried to do any sort of stakeout? i see only one person actually went to his house and only took a picture. You guys realize that all we really need to do is have someone park in the street and just sit and watch to see who goes in or out. people are saying "danny" doesnt live in that mayflower house yet the majority of those videos look to have been filmed in that house. Theres no way to be sure if hes real or acting but you could argue that "danny" or whoever he really is spends most of his time in that house. i plan on trying a semi-stakeout within the next few days. I think theres truth to find in that house.

so what did you find out lol

17. Post #737
    Gold Member

July 2007
    5,713 Posts
    so what did you find out lol
    you crook
    you bumped the johanz thread as well

18. Post #738
    July 2010
    1,641 Posts
    What the fuck...my names Danny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

19. Post #739
    Dennab
    August 2010
    527 Posts
    He's sexy :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

20. Post #740

October 2010
    1 Posts
    if it is still of interest to any members on this thread, i used to live in that neighborhood with the jolly pirates (whitehall) and i know exactly where yearling rd is (which is the connecting street to the Six family's street). i still live in columbus and myself and a friend of mine are talking about going to scope out the houses and perhaps ask some of the neighbors if they ever see someone matching danny's description over there. according to the latest TG video on youtube posted earlier this spring, danny and jared are still filming in the same house. you can tell by the kitchen area and dining room shots.

the Six's residence/where most vids were shot, on mayflower = whitehall (columbus suburb/east side)
    possible 2003 apartment residence of Danny's/1403 e. long st. = near-east side of columbus (close to downtown)
    40.058443,-83.129038 = hilliard (columbus suburb/northwest side)

21. Post #741
    September 2010
    225 Posts
    I'm glad it's back though

"This is the second time I've been fucked by Dairy Queen!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #742
    April 2010
    1,477 Posts
    I've backtraced it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #743
    July 2007
    223 Posts
    I work at the Krogers Tourettes Guy works at. I won't say his real name because honestly, its just a dick move to do that, but i took two pictures of the break room to prove that I'm not bullshitting (Warning: big pics).

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/CortexMelon/IMG00199.jpg?t=1287872857
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/CortexMelon/IMG00198.jpg?t=1287872857
    and the respective comparisons, you can see the same sticker on the left of the locker that has the door missing, and the work board area is obviously the same.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/CortexMelon/tg2.jpg?t=1287873297
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/CortexMelon/tg1.jpg?t=1287873297
    And it has been 3 years, so a lot of shit has changed, but you can obviously tell its the same exact place, and the fact that i actually talk to him everyday, i kinda know its the same krogers lol

And this picture is mine too, but i think i already mentioned that awhile back in here:

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9052/62913177bh4.png
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

24. Post #744
    August 2010
    1,047 Posts
    I work at the Krogers Tourettes Guy works at.
    you lucky son of a bitch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #745
    December 2008
    221 Posts
    Oh hey this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #746
    July 2007
    223 Posts
    Oh hey this thread.
    Oh hey, somebody (me) actually posted something in this thread interesting, so the point of that reply is........woah....its NONE, yay!

27. Post #747
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,928 Posts
    whoh

2 year necro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #748
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,782 Posts
    You put alot of effort into this.

You scare me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #749
    July 2009
    11 Posts
    Cortexmelon, please ask Danny if he is planning on making any more videos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

30. Post #750
    July 2007
    223 Posts
    Cortexmelon, please ask Danny if he is planning on making any more videos
    I would, but i mean, i work with the guy, i don't want to bother a co-worker and a friend about a work he doesn't want to do anything, i mean he basically acts like he doesn't know what I'm even talking about when i mentioned it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #751

March 2011
    1 Posts
    Is his name Danny like in the videos? Does he act like he does in the videos?

(User was banned for this post ("Bumping a thread with no content" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Artistic Artistic x 2Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #752
    November 2010
    1,642 Posts
    what are you doing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #753
    July 2010
    96 Posts
    No shit, I used to live in Columbus.

Technically in Westerville, though.

34. Post #754
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    8,297 Posts
    No shit, I used to live in Columbus.

Technically in Westerville, though.
    That's really close to where I live. I live in Lewis Center...

35. Post #755
    July 2010
    3,443 Posts
    Look all over the Earth for his tony the tiger shirt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

36. Post #756
    February 2010
    139 Posts
    I don't get it. Has anyone found legitimate evidence to whether he's alive or not. This is just a thread of indecisiveness.

37. Post #757
    LSK
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    2,383 Posts
    Well that guy that works with him convinced me. Tourette's Guy, legend of the century.

38. Post #758
    February 2010
    12,432 Posts
    Great first post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #759
    hardest nigga around
    September 2008
    2,805 Posts
    Great first post.
    Oh man, I remember this thread. I wish we actually had any decisive proof, though.

40. Post #760
    ♥ Futashy is best pone ♥
    April 2010
    751 Posts
    he is alive. he went to jail tho