1. Post #1001
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,820 Posts
    There is this song thats used on Viktor Antonov's site, I have no clue what the name is. I must have it.

http://www.vulkanbros.com/intro.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

2. Post #1002
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #1003
    July 2009
    4,278 Posts
    He's the one in the Cabby cap that plays the first solo to a "t." Not Jeff Lynne, but this guy somehow knew George. He played at The Concert For George as well, but I can't place my finger on who he is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #1004
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,701 Posts

Does anyone know the song at the end of the video? My friend on Steam is addicted to classical music now and he's been nagging me to find it.

5. Post #1005

September 2011
    754 Posts
    found it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

6. Post #1006
    August 2009
    7,893 Posts
    I must have this song

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1007
    August 2010
    969 Posts
    He's the one in the Cabby cap that plays the first solo to a "t." Not Jeff Lynne, but this guy somehow knew George. He played at The Concert For George as well, but I can't place my finger on who he is.
    Marc Mann

Edited:

found it
    was about to post that song's youtube link..nvm then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #1008

September 2011
    754 Posts
    Marc Mann

Edited:

was about to post that song's youtube link..nvm then
    thanks anyway mate

9. Post #1009
    December 2011
    21 Posts
    Okay, I keep hearing this song on classic rock stations. It's Robert Plant singing, I know that. I'm just not sure if it's his solo work or Zeppelin. The song has kind of a reggae feel, and he mentions love quite a few times. That's all I got :/

10. Post #1010
    October 2008
    744 Posts
    Would anyone be able to find the first song in this video at all? Song gets cut off around 4:25, then goes into the song that's listed in the description of it.
    If anyone's able to get it at all, I'd like it to be sent in a pm to me. Just because I won't remember to check back here.

11. Post #1011
    Meet the Pyro
    April 2006
    4,432 Posts
    Alright guys I could use some help finding a song a co worker played the other day. It was a mash up of "Folsom Prison Blues" and "Get Rhythm" by Johnny Cash. Except it was a sort of metal band and they're from Denmark (Finnish?) or something. Sounded pretty cool to me so I'd appreciate it if someone finds it

Update: Band is called Volbeat...now to find the actual song
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events

12. Post #1012
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,024 Posts
    Can anyone help me find this Song and Band? They have a song called Candy Shop and in one of their songs there is a line that goes "Sex, Sex, Sex Me!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #1013
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    340 Posts
    Can anyone give me a hand finding the name of the first song in this vid?
    I've been trying all kinds of music recognition programs but I can't seem to find it. Probably isn't mainstream enough.
    The second song really kills the epic feel...

Can anyone help me find this Song and Band? They have a song called Candy Shop and in one of their songs there is a line that goes "Sex, Sex, Sex Me!"
    And nimaratu, is this the song you're thinking of?

14. Post #1014
    August 2009
    270 Posts
    Downloaded this song a long time ago and the name was wonky. Can't find the original name or whatever so I've lost all traces of it besides the actual song itself. http://filesmelt.com/dl/Mystery_song.mp3
    Sounds like one of the Metro 2033 OST songs but I'm having issues finding it... Thanks in advance

15. Post #1015
    January 2012
    308 Posts
    I can't remember the song name, but it went something like this:
    Bang bang bangity bang and I heard it from one american war movie.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #1016
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    4,980 Posts
    Right, so I'm looki9ng for an artist. I remember he or she went under a regular name, nothing that sounded like a moniker at least. The music was kind of like shoegaze or post-rock or something, and the album cover was dark and grimey, with serif text, and I think a picture of a building. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

17. Post #1017
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    8,909 Posts
    Okay, so this isn't exactly what the thread is about but I won't be making a new one for just one song.
    I wonder if anyone has any idea about the name of the song used in this video:

For all i know, it was made specifically for this trailer, but maybe it wasn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

18. Post #1018
    August 2010
    969 Posts
    Right, so I'm looki9ng for an artist. I remember he or she went under a regular name, nothing that sounded like a moniker at least. The music was kind of like shoegaze or post-rock or something, and the album cover was dark and grimey, with serif text, and I think a picture of a building. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
    I have feeling this might not be what you are looking for but it's worth a try

If you give me more details, I will try my best to find what you are looking for (If this is not what you are looking for)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events

19. Post #1019
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    6,864 Posts
    Just found it, it was the convoy song.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #1020
    June 2009
    3,389 Posts
    What's the name of the song he starts playing at 2:10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

21. Post #1021
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    4,671 Posts
    I recognise the music from this game from somewhere, but I'm not sure where. I think it MAY be a 5sf video, but I'm not sure and it's bugging me. Does anyone else recognise it?

http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArmorGames/epic-combo

22. Post #1022
    July 2009
    4,351 Posts
    I'm trying to find a version of O Fortuna where it is a video of a lady singing the song and in parts of the video it shows men in dark robes holding torches. (They might be singing along to the song as well)

23. Post #1023
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    196 Posts
    I'm trying to remember what a music video was. It was from the mid 90s. It was probably hip hop (though it could be anything. I'm just assuming hip hop because I'm pretty sure the performer was a black guy [racism lol]). Anyway, the only things I remember specifically about the music video is the performer was dancing on a stage in a really really big suit. Also at the beginning of the video I think an old woman (supposed to be his mom?) yelled his name (but I don't remember what name she said...the only name that comes to mind is 'Heathcliff' but when I search for that, I get no results).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

24. Post #1024

January 2012
    15 Posts
    Right I hope I'm not too vague however this was a while ago. I know its a Swedish hardcore/screamo-ish band, I remember the video was very trippy, like donny darko sort of rabbits and stuff. Video was all in black and white, also date is late nineties early 2000s.

I've been looking for this for years so if anyone can shed some light it would be amazing.

25. Post #1025
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,962 Posts
    Hey guys, just hoping someone might have stumbled across the name of a song I only know some of the lyrics to. I believe its a Christian band's song, though I'm not sure; was just going through radio channels on a drive and found it. Anyways, I'd really appreciate if somebody could help me out.

The lyrics go as such: Stars off in the distance, ever so bright, ever so light

26. Post #1026
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,589 Posts
    Hey guys, just hoping someone might have stumbled across the name of a song I only know some of the lyrics to. I believe its a Christian band's song, though I'm not sure; was just going through radio channels on a drive and found it. Anyways, I'd really appreciate if somebody could help me out.

The lyrics go as such: Stars off in the distance, ever so bright, ever so light
    What genre of music would help a lot.

27. Post #1027
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,962 Posts
    What genre of music would help a lot.
    That is where I can't be of a lot of help. It might be Christian Rock, Alternative, or Country, as I was listening to a multitude of radio stations from those three genres. It never really had a really fast beat, but it wasn't incredibly slow either. Additionally, the lyrics I gave come from the chorus portion of the song.

28. Post #1028
    December 2009
    214 Posts
    what song is it when the guy says "burn" then he goes into a slow, deepish scream with a slowish guitar in the background? i know its metal.
    album art was a dead body or something, saw a glimpse on tv but had other people watching so i had to switch.

29. Post #1029
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    12,605 Posts
    Two songs:

The first one I think is called 'Spiders', it's singer is a female, and it's a generally slow rock/alternative (slightly depressing) song.

The second one I don't remember the name, it's sung by a guy; I remember the lyrics go something like this:
    "My little devil..." (forgot the rest, but that's part of the main chorus)
    It's about drinking and it's a (depressing) country song.

Edited:

50 cent?

30. Post #1030
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    19,619 Posts

Anyone know the name of the song?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #1031
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    3,197 Posts
    Can anyone tell me the name of a classic rock song? It was about a newsroom, and had the faint buzzing/beeping in the background like they have on news stations. Also I think that there was something about the news people making bets about deaths or such.

32. Post #1032
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,558 Posts
    Not a specific song name or anything; I just didn't know where else I should ask.

I'm looking for a good surf band, or at least a good surf album, preferably from the 50's - 70's.

Kinda like these songs from Pulp Fiction;

I'd think it would be awesome if I can get a whole album with songs like these on Vinyl.

33. Post #1033
    January 2012
    246 Posts
    if anyone could tell me the name of the song in this video i would love them forever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #1034
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    19,681 Posts
    if anyone could tell me the name of the song in this video i would love them forever
    Sounds like a weird remix of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #1035
    January 2012
    246 Posts
    Sounds like a weird remix of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata to me.
    Thanks.

36. Post #1036
    August 2010
    969 Posts
    What's the name of the song he starts playing at 2:10
    Yiruma - A River Flows In You

I'm trying to find a version of O Fortuna where it is a video of a lady singing the song and in parts of the video it shows men in dark robes holding torches. (They might be singing along to the song as well)
    Not exactly sure but maybe it could be GREGORIAN?

Right I hope I'm not too vague however this was a while ago. I know its a Swedish hardcore/screamo-ish band, I remember the video was very trippy, like donny darko sort of rabbits and stuff. Video was all in black and white, also date is late nineties early 2000s.

I've been looking for this for years so if anyone can shed some light it would be amazing.

Refused - New Noise ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #1037

January 2012
    15 Posts

Refused - New Noise ?
    Yes! thank you so much.

38. Post #1038
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,580 Posts

Does anyone know the name of the song in this video?

39. Post #1039
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    6,864 Posts
    Anyone know the music used here?

40. Post #1040
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    12,605 Posts
    Anyone know the music used here?

It's been used a lot... I keep forgetting the name.