1. Post #1
    September 2009
    12,251 Posts

Yes, it's exactly what's going to happen to you.

The trailer

Greenlight

Welcome to your new summer job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where kids and parents alike come for entertainment and food as far as the eye can see! The main attraction is Freddy Fazbear, of course; and his two friends. They are animatronic robots, programmed to please the crowds! The robots' behavior has become somewhat unpredictable at night however, and it was much cheaper to hire you as a security guard than to find a repairman.

From your small office you must watch the security cameras carefully. You have a very limited amount of electricity that you're allowed to use per night (corporate budget cuts, you know). That means when you run out of power for the night- no more security doors and no more lights! If something isn't right- namely if Freddybear or his friends aren't in their proper places, you must find them on the monitors and protect yourself if needed!

Can you survive five nights at Freddy's?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb x 81Winner x 51Funny x 24Informative x 7Disagree x 2Artistic x 1Useful x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    4,403 Posts

it's a horror game that isn't complete shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 84Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    2,453 Posts
    I like the game design. Reminds me old games from the late 90s.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 72Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Jesus shit no I am already fucking terrified of animatronics holy fuck

This game would give me a heart attack, the thumbnail itself gave me intense amounts of the heebie-jeebies
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2010
    655 Posts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcsMi_7OI4ww

Used to work at a Chuck E. Cheese

Edit: Why won't my video tags work!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 78Friendly Friendly x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,686 Posts
    Played the game
    Already got killed
    Never again ;A;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

7. Post #7
    Don't let the jump scares fool you. This game is like Pac-Man: The Horror Game with how the AI work.

The animation sells it as well. It's a goddamn great game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    September 2012
    4,403 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 210Agree x 11Winner x 3Informative x 1Friendly x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    989 Posts
    It's just one of those games that has this weird art/graphical style that makes it so scary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 44 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    742 Posts
    /v/ has been exploding with threads about this game. There's 5 normal days, and a 6th one that is insanely difficult. Multiple streamers have tried to beat Day 6, none have succeeded.

The game tracks your tactics, btw. It comes into play especially on days 5 and 6.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Informative Informative x 6Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Saged, Hidden, Reported, Filtered & Called the cops
    June 2008
    4,425 Posts
    theres a stream over here if anybody just wants to watch, finally onto day 6.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,874 Posts
    haha sorry videogame, i need to sleep tonight.

animatronics are literally one of my worst fears.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

13. Post #13
    CJF
    August 2006
    16,312 Posts
    theres a stream over here if anybody just wants to watch, finally onto day 6.
    Thanks. Wanted to see what this was about but couldn't stand the guy in the video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 31Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,923 Posts
    Oh okay someone already drew some softcore stuff for this why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    June 2008
    4,425 Posts
    lets eat!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,588 Posts
    I heard you were talking about me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 68Informative Informative x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    September 2012
    612 Posts
    This game has some seriously great atmosphere. The general design of the building itself is so claustrophobic and cramped, that it really makes you feel uncomfortable. The sounds of scraping and metal clanking in the distance also add to the sense of fear, as you can hear the mascots moving closer. Then there's also the fear factor from what will happen when the mascots find you. Getting torn apart and stuffed into a suit isn't a fun prospect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    June 2008
    4,425 Posts
    this fucking streamer keeps on breaking his game lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

19. Post #19
    April 2008
    1,498 Posts
    Why don't they just barricade the guard room or atleast get a better power supply

20. Post #20
    June 2008
    4,425 Posts
    Why don't they just barricade the guard room or atleast get a better power supply
    what, and have all that precious money go to waste? capitalism doesnt come cheaply you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,747 Posts
    rule 34
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 21Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    DANK
    July 2011
    10,385 Posts
    At least the new horror game youtube explosion is actually scary

This shit is spooky
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    701 Posts
    I wonder how this game would be like on the oculus rift.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 14Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,747 Posts
    I wonder how this game would be like on the oculus rift.
    with a positionally tracked tablet peripheral
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

25. Post #25
    boy i sure do love it when my title doesnt fit
    December 2009
    6,423 Posts
    i only made it 10 percent into amnesia before saying "im never touching this again"

i am seriously bad with tension

this game is my kryptonite i am never going to play this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 45Funny Funny x 7 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,856 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 20Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,923 Posts
    HOLY SHIT that streamer got to 3am doing literally nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

28. Post #28
    Zoe Quinn did nobody wrong.
    December 2007
    6,566 Posts
    Oh fucking hell, this looks even worse than I ever imagined.

I thought this was gonna be some kind of slender style exploration game, but this is SO SO SO much worse. The fact that you just stay still and have the pressure of being the eyes of this whole place is just ridiculously horrific.

Honest I think it's one of the best designed horror games in a very long time, I don't know if there's been anything similar to it before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 36 (list)

29. Post #29
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    15,018 Posts
    WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED ON THE STREAM

Edited:

Game is sentient, uninstall from your computers and burn all the parts

30. Post #30
    April 2008
    1,498 Posts
    What the fuck was that

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,747 Posts
    new character

this game is crazy

32. Post #32
    April 2008
    1,498 Posts
    It was an eyeless Freddy that was yellow just popped right up in front of him, few seconds later an extreme close up of its eyeless face with screaming then the game closed itself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,923 Posts
    I saw the same character on one of Markiplier's video and someone said that pulling the cameras up is the solution.

34. Post #34
    DANK
    July 2011
    10,385 Posts
    I saw the same character on one of Markiplier's video and someone said that pulling the cameras up is the solution.

this game is fucked up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 61Funny Funny x 4 (list)

35. Post #35
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    15,018 Posts
    Reminds me a lot of Irisu Syndrome where    the Girl comes from outside the game window and enters the game and then the game closes   

Love scary games that play with the 4th wall
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 23Funny Funny x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    6,923 Posts
    Reminds me a lot of Irisu Syndrome where    the Girl comes from outside the game window and enters the game and then the game closes   

Yeah I mentioned that in the chat.    Literally slammed my laptop shut playing it when her eyes randomly hollow out and turn red. Did the same when she comes from your desktop.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,747 Posts

Or that game that at one point tells you all your saves got deleted.

38. Post #38
    Max
    Ikuu~
    May 2009
    15,018 Posts
    Or that game that at one point tells you all your saves got deleted.
    Animal Crossing?

yeah that game is scary as fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 70Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,747 Posts
    Animal Crossing?

yeah that game is scary as fuck
    No it's a really old game full of fourth wall stuff like that.

40. Post #40
    Certified Witch - Action Girl Department
    August 2010
    1,521 Posts
    No it's a really old game full of fourth wall stuff like that.
    Eternal Darkness?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31Informative Informative x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)