1. Post #1

March 2014
    49 Posts
    Since it's quite hard to find people to play with in Rust or people you can trust, I've decided to start a rust clan.

Requirements:
    -18+ hence the title. In rare cases, exceptions can be made if the majority of the group agrees.
    -Mic required & willingness to use Skype/Raidcall/ or whatever is decided by the group.
    -North America is your residence
    -Laid back/sense of humor
    -You do not play Rust 24/7. You are expected to have some sort of life.
    -Typically play at night. Personally, I play around 6 pm PST/9 pm EST.
    -If you're a LoL player, ++++++++++!

Goals & Objectives:
    -Domination. No explanation required :)
    -Mutual respect/friendship. As we continue to play together, I hope we stay close knit. Every member should have respect for other members. Joking is encouraged! Just don't cross the line.
    -Fun. People tend to forget that the point of games is fun. There will be no drama amongst members.
    -7-10 members total.

Who I am: I am a sophomore Finance & Management major and a leader in a prominent business club. I like table games like foosball/pool/table tennis and sports like basketball and volleyball. I've played a variety of MMOs, and I run a medium sized LoL community.

Interested in joining? Add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120881400/, LoL: Lmmortality, or Skype: immortalisboss. I'll do a short 2-3 minute interview to make sure you understand the group and fit.

You can alternatively post your contact info below. Look forward to playing with you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #2

March 2014
    49 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hourofturmoil is the link to the steam group.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

March 2014
    49 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120881400/

Apparently, I didn't know my own steam username.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member

June 2013
    9 Posts
    How strict are you with the 18+ rule? I am sixteen and can hold my composure.
    Also a league player, if that gives browny points. (I play pretty much every role if you are trying to build a LoL group as well)

5. Post #5

March 2014
    49 Posts
    I may be lenient upon talking to you. I just don't want the group to have to deal with immaturity. Feel free to add me

6. Post #6
    Gold Member

June 2013
    9 Posts
    I may be lenient upon talking to you. I just don't want the group to have to deal with immaturity. Feel free to add me
    I'll shoot you an invite in about an hour.

7. Post #7

March 2014
    49 Posts
    Sounds good!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8

March 2014
    1 Posts
    Add me in lol (Xholu) and we can talk about rust over a game of league if you're interested.

9. Post #9

March 2014
    49 Posts
    Added xholu! Rust Group has been surprisingly successful, and we're up to 13 members. 2 more members, and we're closing down recruitment! Add me on steam quickly.

10. Post #10
    February 2014
    21 Posts
    I asked about joining his clan. He added me on Steam and deleted me shortly after. I don't recommend anyone to join this clan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11

March 2014
    49 Posts
    Toxicz is a child who has the steam name sir fappington. Regardless of the dumb votes on the main post. The group has been overwhelmingly successful :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    February 2014
    21 Posts
    Immortality is a guy that judges people's maturity based off of their Steam name before he even meets them. Talk about judging a book by it's cover...