1. Post #1

February 2014
    1 Posts
    When I try to join the server I play on in rust it keeps saying Failed to connect (already connected to another server). Help me please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    January 2014
    185 Posts
    When you log onto the game make sure you are not already connected to another server by hitting disconnect. Then retry or go to another server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #3

May 2014
    5 Posts
    This is happening to me on my own server...VERY ANNOYING. The only thing I've found that fixes it is to restart my server. I'm sure my player base just love it when I restart the server.... If anyone knows of a fix for this, I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IT. Thanks in advance!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

May 2014
    23 Posts
    Same thing on USEAST 3 Large <----official server

What happens when you restart the server? Does it wipe or what? How often do the official servers restart? Why don't they work on these major problems first before other things o.O
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

May 2014
    14 Posts
    I've been getting this constantly from the official server I play on (North America 3) beginning Sunday afternoon as well. Something seems to have gotten into a stuck state on the server due to what I assume is another DDOS attack. On Friday and Saturday I was able to connect to at least open and close a door in my base to reset the decay timer, but then starting Sunday it just won't let me connect at all. I re-installed from steam and rebooted, and all that, but none of that fixed it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    May 2014
    16 Posts
    Same, mate. Garry's being a jerk now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    May 2014
    13 Posts
    i havee samee problem any solution¿?¿¿?¿
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8

June 2014
    4 Posts
    Cannot connect to NA3. Says I'm connected when I am not.

Have attempted Restart/Reboot/Reinstall.

9. Post #9

June 2014
    1 Posts
    Yeah i got the same problem with my Rust server.
    But it only happends when i change from Rust to Oxide server.
    i want my time back for this. 3 days with 5 mails and alot of calls to Multiplay.
    and the problem is still there.