1. Post #1
    FREE RUST KEYS
    Dennab
    December 2012
    3,556 Posts

Let me start out by showing you my nice house. I made this and I'm proud :D I was looking back through some screenshots and this one stuck out as my favorite. I used to have a nice little town around this house and it was good times. Well.. until after this screen shot. The day I took this screen shot will haunt be forever. After I took it weird things occurred.
    Slowly more and more regulars stopped logging in. Their houses were left where they were and no one bothered them.
    Then the wild life started acting strange. I would go out to hunt everyday for food and the animals would just stop and stare at me. They wouldn't move or do anything. Just stare. When I approached them they moved faster than usual. There was no way I could keep up with them.
    At the time none of this made sense. I was confused. I asked myself,
    "Is this a bug?"
    "Is this a modded server?"
    and
    "Maybe someone is messing with me"

After checking to make sure this was a vanilla server I decided to just keep my head up and hope for the best. One night a few days later I was in my house when suddenly I heard movement outside. This was a weird sound, it didnt sound anything like a person. I investigated, leaving my house and venturing out into the darkness. Suddenly a quick shadow passed in front of my face, I instantly shat bricks and ran back towards my house. Out of no where a loud demonic scream pierced my ears and I was greeted with this screen:

I was shaking at this point. I had no clue what was going and and the loud scream made my heart almost burst out of my chest. I tried to respawn at camp but rust closed. I was not able to reconnect to the server no matter what I did. It just kept closing rust anytime I tried. After all this I just blew it off and forgot about it for a while. This was until I looked through my screen shots and looked closer at the first image posted above. This:

What is the hell is this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 36Artistic x 7Dumb x 6Winner x 4Informative x 2Friendly x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    1,342 Posts
    w0w very spooki.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Belgium Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #3
    February 2014
    4 Posts
    Those pixels make me curious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    FREE RUST KEYS
    Dennab
    December 2012
    3,556 Posts
    Those pixels make me curious
    What do you mean? I zoomed the image in, there are pixels everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Nyan~:3
    December 2009
    5,895 Posts
    This looks like crappy creepy pasta from 2005
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

6. Post #6
    January 2014
    268 Posts
    waste
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    FREE RUST KEYS
    Dennab
    December 2012
    3,556 Posts
    quality post 10/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    November 2011
    205 Posts
    Is this fake or is there really a Slenderman in Rust? Because i would want it :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Algeria Show Events Dumb x 8Agree x 3Optimistic x 2Disagree x 1Late x 1 (list)

9. Post #9

January 2014
    118 Posts
    I would shit my pants if I saw that shit in front of me ingame. Honestly.

10/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    February 2014
    77 Posts
    Forget about bandits, we have a new problem.. Get the gang together and bring guns. LOTS of guns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    February 2011
    4,071 Posts
    Is this fake or is there really a Slenderman in Rust? Because i would want it :3
    Yes, that is really Slenderman, in his usual suit and white skin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 6 (list)

12. Post #12
    FREE RUST KEYS
    Dennab
    December 2012
    3,556 Posts
    Forget about bandits, we have a new problem.. Get the gang together and bring guns. LOTS of guns.
    You can't kill what you can't see..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #13

January 2014
    102 Posts
    I would love something like this implemented. Maybe as some kind of disturbing easter egg that only appears on a friday 13th and only to a small amount of players. One should even be able to kill it as an event boss for awesome drops (maybe a legendary one of a kind sword or something :oooo )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    FREE RUST KEYS
    Dennab
    December 2012
    3,556 Posts
    I would love something like this implemented. Maybe as some kind of disturbing easter egg that only appears on a friday 13th and only to a small amount of players. One should even be able to kill it as an event boss for awesome drops (maybe a legendary one of a kind sword or something :oooo )
    What do you mean..? This actually happened in the game already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,875 Posts
    Here's the new herobrine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP France Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

16. Post #16
    January 2014
    79 Posts
    WTF BROOOO??? I really want to knwo what happened to you and WHAT IS THIS BIZAR pixel humanoid.

17. Post #17

January 2014
    102 Posts
    What do you mean..? This actually happened in the game already.
    I don't believe you. Prove it :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    FREE RUST KEYS
    Dennab
    December 2012
    3,556 Posts
    I don't believe you. Prove it :P
    Read the OP :P

19. Post #19
    Memento audere semper- audaces fortuna iuvat.
    February 2010
    8,133 Posts
    No mention of hyperrealistic blood, 5/10 for the effort
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #20

February 2014
    150 Posts
    just looks like a black naked dude to me. at least use red eye correct before you post photos. also are you playing on an iphone? that looks like it was taken from the jungle in GoldenEye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    FREE RUST KEYS
    Dennab
    December 2012
    3,556 Posts
    just looks like a black naked dude to me. at least use red eye correct before you post photos. also are you playing on an iphone? that looks like it was taken from the jungle in GoldenEye.
    red eye correct? what

22. Post #22
    February 2014
    4 Posts
    It can easily be faked, you could have just take ingame model of rust character and re-color it.

23. Post #23

January 2014
    102 Posts
    Read the OP :P
    Yeah ok, nevertheless I liked the post. Good idea, good writing style, reminded me (as stated by someone before) of the old creepypasta days. Thanks :)

24. Post #24
    FREE RUST KEYS
    Dennab
    December 2012
    3,556 Posts
    It can easily be faked, you could have just take ingame model of rust character and re-color it.
    I cant even open paint man I just ctrl+c and crtl+v and used the snipping tool.
    Im too dumb for paint :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Do you know exactly how you sound when you suggest red-eye flash correction on a screenshot? Did you actually read anything in the OP at all?

26. Post #26

February 2014
    150 Posts
    red eye correct? what
    red eye correct? you know, when you snap a photo and eyes come out red? there are a lot of photo editing tools out there to fix the issue
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    FREE RUST KEYS
    Dennab
    December 2012
    3,556 Posts
    red eye correct? you know, when you snap a photo and eyes come out red? there are a lot of photo editing tools out there to fix the issue
    are you for serious right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

28. Post #28
    February 2014
    4 Posts
    But the model looks to good, and background looks shitty. And how you zoomed the picture without the photo editor?

29. Post #29

February 2014
    150 Posts

jesus it's not rocket science
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

30. Post #30
    FREE RUST KEYS
    Dennab
    December 2012
    3,556 Posts

I....I wh- what.

Edited:

But the model looks to good, and background looks shitty. And how you zoomed the picture without the photo editor?
    No I actually ctrl+scrolled the picture
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    February 2014
    77 Posts
    You can't kill what you can't see..
    Touche. Nonetheless I'll feel better hiding behind my bed in a corner with all the firepower I can muster pointed at the door. Much guns, many bullets.. Unless he can ghost through walls

32. Post #32
    January 2014
    79 Posts
    Maybe our game is cursed =(. Daddy im scared!

33. Post #33
    December 2013
    26 Posts
    Good effort, i'l give the story 7/10 and the photoshop 3/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    Nyan~:3
    December 2009
    5,895 Posts
    I....I wh- what.

Edited:

No I actually ctrl+scrolled the picture
    Look, if you're going to do something like this at least make sure your pixel art monster fits compared to the pixels in the game. He doesn't fit in in any of the pictures.

3/10
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    FREE RUST KEYS
    Dennab
    December 2012
    3,556 Posts
    Look, if you're going to do something like this at least make sure your pixel art monster fits compared to the pixels in the game. He doesn't fit in in any of the pictures.
    hmmm idk with an avatar like that idk if I can trust you

ty for the pic though c:

36. Post #36

Can I explain to you what's happening here? You are in a special state known as not-even-wrong.

Let me explain. Imagine the question is, "What is the use of the formula Pi times r squared?"

Right answer: "The area of a circle."

Wrong answer: "The circumference of a circle."

Not-even-wrong: "It tells you that timer clocks used when baking pies are in a square frame."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37

January 2014
    102 Posts
    Can I explain to you what's happening here? You are in a special state known as not-even-wrong.

Let me explain. Imagine the question is, "What is the use of the formula Pi times r squared?"

Right answer: "The area of a circle."

Wrong answer: "The circumference of a circle."

Not-even-wrong: "It tells you that clocks used in baking pies are in a square frame."
    I think he made a good job in fixing the red eye problem stated by magilla. Liked the high quality. The picture looks much more realistic that way. Maybe you just don't understand the artistic value..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #38

December 2013
    468 Posts
    The mismatched pixel fidelity of the 'monster' and the background coupled with an improper font used on the deathscreen....nice try. Not nice work, but a nice try.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

39. Post #39

October 2013
    207 Posts
    Omg i saw it too!
    it was when the game released on steam, i still have pictures of that, we were three guys, playing on official server.
    we heard noises from outside, we had a small house.
    at the start, i thought it was a tree moving with the wind, but it became louder and louder....
    we started to pray, it was horrible

And suddenly it stopped, i went outside alone, with a torch
    desperately trying to see if someone is still around...then i saw this

i was starting to run, while thinking, "is it real?"
    "maybe it was my imagination?"
    suddenly i heard breaking noise, and i saw this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 35Winner Winner x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    January 2014
    79 Posts
    This post is really becoming hilarious. *grap pop corn*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)