1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,667 Posts
    Oxide Loot Spawn Lists plugin

Loot Spawn Lists
    Allows the modification of the loot tables (drops from zombies, creates and supply drops).

How to use

1. Once the plugin is installed, launch or restart the server.
    2. Inside your server's data directory (see http://forum.rustoxide.com/threads/h...your-server.70), the file "loot_tables.txt" should have been created. Download It.
    3. This file contains the default loot tables included within Rust, in JSON format.

A detailed guide on how to set the plugin up along with it's usage, and the download is available on our forums.

Plugin Download | Plugin Discussion | Oxide Forums

Please use this thread for help/support and discussion regarding the plugin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    January 2014
    25 Posts
    Does Oxide have a MOTD system in any of their plugins?

3. Post #3
    Does Oxide have a MOTD system in any of their plugins?
    Not yet, but it's easy to make such a thing.

4. Post #4
    PAL

October 2013
    133 Posts
    Will there be a plugin like Vacumm or is it possible to use leather + Vacumm together with Oxide?

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,960 Posts
    I'm working on a plugin that should help with dealing with hackers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    PAL

October 2013
    133 Posts
    I'm working on a plugin that should help with dealing with hackers.
    You are my next BIG IDOL ;)

7. Post #7

January 2014
    86 Posts
    does rust++ have any incompatibility with oxide ? all i want from oxide is the droptable

8. Post #8

January 2014
    65 Posts
    All I wanted from Oxide to but to be honest Oxides drop table is a mess, your in the same boat as me God just gota wait for Drop party

9. Post #9

January 2014
    86 Posts
    All I wanted from Oxide to but to be honest Oxides drop table is a mess, your in the same boat as me God just gota wait for Drop party
    Oh really ? Damn :/

10. Post #10

January 2014
    65 Posts
    yeah instead of being in separate config files for separate types of drops and place drops its all in on giant text and you cant make your own configs from what I can see so until they update it....its back to waiting heh