1. Post #1

December 2013
    24 Posts
    Hello.

I am recieving this error when trying to connect to my server. I know the similair error popped up during the heavy attack a couple of days a go, but today i recieve it on my server. Has there been any serverside updates today? I gamed on the server a few hours a go and i did not have that error then. I am able to connect to other servers as well.

Thanks

2. Post #2

January 2014
    11 Posts
    I get this as well when trying to connect to a friends server, after a few attempts I finally get in.

3. Post #3

January 2014
    7 Posts
    It is a steam issue usually. If steam is down then you will get that. (Thats how it is for me.) check this website http://www.issteamdown.com/

Updated* actually I still cant connect to my server even though steam is up. So it is 50/50 on this error...

4. Post #4

December 2013
    126 Posts
    i know it's steam problem, but can you guys put some pressure on steam? during all the day it was hard to connect and now it's almost impossible.

5. Post #5
    December 2013
    1,607 Posts
    Played this morning just fine, now I'm getting the same thing. Asked the server admin if he was on and he was with about 40 other players while I keep getting this error. Very frustrating.