18 62.07%
  • No!

8 27.59%
  • Depends what location it will be hosted

3 10.34%
  1. Post #1

August 2013
    13 Posts
    I have an idea about a new type of mod/server for rust. Everything is the same except the starting items you spawn with.

If you are sick of gathering resources and losing it all please support me!

The server is all about PvP, and not so much of building and looting.

You spawn with these items:

M4
    Full Leather Armor
    3 small med kits
    48 556 Ammo
    2 large med kits
    Stone Hatchet
    8 Cooked chicken

The idea is to go around killing everyone. If you want instant action this is your type of server.

If i can find a host who can do the custom load outs and the server will be a success.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Huffing Jenkem Like There's No Tomorrow :^)
    January 2012
    5,500 Posts
    This isn't a deathmatch game, if you want this to happen, go host a server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3

August 2013
    13 Posts
    This server is for those who wants instant action. And not waste 30 minutes gathering resources to build a weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #4

November 2013
    312 Posts
    You're missing the point of a survival game... Why not get something fitting to your liking, like cod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Iraq Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

August 2013
    13 Posts
    The mod has survival aspect with it, You can still build up and survive. But you got a little boost with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    November 2013
    20 Posts
    I'm not going to hate. I'd really like a PvP server. But with a little more load out. I want to be able to practice killing someone in defense and offense and get great at it rather than play for 4 hours straight, get caught off guard, make my blood pressure go out the roof cause I've never fought pvp in this game, then horrible fail while trying to kill him with a bow and arrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #7

August 2013
    13 Posts
    Very true, It's a good way to sharpen your skills at combat and have some fun with your friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    July 2013
    49 Posts
    I support this idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9

December 2013
    14 Posts
    I like it for the practice aspect. This game is VERY hard to get used to as far as the shooting and weapon recoils are concerned (when compared with other games) because the only time you shoot really is when you are probably about to die. At least in my experience.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10

January 2014
    118 Posts
    So, apart from the starting spawn items, how will this be different from any other Rust server?

11. Post #11
    August 2013
    847 Posts
    I'd like the idea of a server with a dedicated arena. Imagine if people could make bets on fighters... :)

12. Post #12

January 2014
    4 Posts
    I would totally play a server like this. Far too often I've been playing friendly and haven't gotten the chance to practice my PvP abilities and I don't want to start by killing innocents or bambis.

13. Post #13
    RUST++
    December 2013
    445 Posts
    my first mod was actually like this. a friend made a huge arena with areas you can respawn in it. and when you login or die, you get sent to an area wearing full kev and m4 and just battle it out!

14. Post #14
    Dennab
    December 2013
    4 Posts
    This has been done!

net.connect dm.playrust.cc:28175

I put more info on their stuff in a thread earlier, here:

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?...2#post43543282

Their rust server list here too:

http://playrust.cc

15. Post #15

December 2013
    72 Posts
    I'd like the idea of a server with a dedicated arena. Imagine if people could make bets on fighters... :)
    We have the Thunderdome on our server.