1. Post #1

November 2013
    2 Posts
    If i happen to buy this game do anyone think i can run it.? i can run league of legends with everything on low with 40-60fps
    and idk any other games to compair it too. Or well what i am asking is what are the specs? i couldnt find a thread for it.

2nd question if i dont have a paypal account can i still buy the game with a visa card?

2. Post #2

July 2013
    24 Posts
    Just telling us your fps on League of Legends doesn't really help all that much, but with some of the current tweaks to the launch options I'd say you can. You'd have to tell us your actual graphics card for an accurate response.

If you don't have paypal, just make one and then link your visa to it. You need to purchase the game through paypal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2011
    1,889 Posts
    LoL on low with 40-60fps? I run LoL on high with >50 FPS but the game lags like hell, i don't think it would work on your computer. Try downloading some free unity engine demos of other games and check if they lag.

4. Post #4
    November 2013
    47 Posts
    What are you guys running lol i run league on ultra and get 160-200 FPS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2011
    1,889 Posts
    What are you guys running lol i run league on ultra and get 160-200 FPS.
    Enableing VSync caps framerate to 60 FPS. And i never said it's exactly 50 FPS, but more than 50 FPS.

6. Post #6

October 2013
    42 Posts
    This is an Alpha, not a good indicator as to final release, as everything can change still.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)