1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Somehow this guy is able to take songs I don't really like, and make great songs out of them. I don't get it, but it's good.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    July 2009
    2,257 Posts
    This isn't half bad... especially the beginning
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Isosine's the guy who made it, you may know him from his Justin Beiber/Slipknot remix, the Taylor Swift/Korn one, or a lot of other popular ones. Dude's a genius.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2013
    158 Posts
    Amazing combination, nuff said.

5. Post #5
    December 2009
    1,634 Posts
    Oh my, I love it.

6. Post #6
    retarded faggot
    January 2008
    1,409 Posts
    Makes you think how beautiful the Wrecking Ball video could've been without the hammer licking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

7. Post #7
    Full-time astronaut, part-time alcoholic
    July 2006
    1,259 Posts
    I don't know why, but the mere sound of Mumford & Sons' guitarist playing angers me. It's distinct, yes, but it sounds like the same notes in a slightly different order every time!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,326 Posts
    I don't know why, but the mere sound of Mumford & Sons' guitarist playing angers me. It's distinct, yes, but it sounds like the same notes in a slightly different order every time!
    it's true that most of their songs are the same typical 4 chord pop-rock progression in a slightly different order each time. they only really mix it up by changing the capo

i mean pretty much everyone on the planet does this but i think it's more obvious with mumford because they're mostly acoustic

9. Post #9
    March 2008
    3,195 Posts
    Makes you think how beautiful the Wrecking Ball video could've been without the hammer licking.

??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Australia Show Events Useful Useful x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    July 2009
    9,823 Posts
    A lot better, the original is so boring. Radio Station should play this instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,456 Posts
    It was alright. Some parts didn't really match up though, like the "I never meant to start a war" part.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    2,459 Posts
    That's actually pretty good.

13. Post #13
    Herpetologist
    June 2010
    5,125 Posts
    I think that it is definitely better than the original wrecking ball and works pretty well. But on the other hand I think it is still worse than the original Little lion man.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    The weird thing with Wrecking Ball is that a lot of people have tried to mash it with things, but it's kind of hard to use the verses because they're timed...oddly. It doesn't mix well with a lot of other songs.

15. Post #15
    Dildo Queen 2013
    September 2010
    7,003 Posts
    I'd like this a lot more if I didn't picture all the wrecking ball parodies every time the chorus plays

Edited:

It is interesting though, the video worked really well with the run down warehouse setting which is similar to what Miley used in her video. I like how the lyrics of the song contrast with the video too, seeing as the lyrics are about a relationship which left at least one of the people involved hurt, but the video seems to be two people entwining together in dance as if they've found themselves in each other. Although that could be viewed as a memory of the beginning, or a good time in the relationship that's described in the lyrics

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2006
    718 Posts
    I cannot stand Miley's voice. There's just something about it. It's a cacophony of southern twang mixed with whiny hiccups.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,552 Posts
    Sounds like the gregory brothers

18. Post #18
    June 2012
    647 Posts
    The Verge?

19. Post #19
    DICKS
    January 2012
    2,719 Posts
    Is their a name for the style of dancing in the video. It has piqued my interest.

20. Post #20
    a chance to win an xbox one in every packet!
    September 2013
    2,116 Posts
    Isosine's the guy who made it, you may know him from his Justin Beiber/Slipknot remix, the Taylor Swift/Korn one, or a lot of other popular ones. Dude's a genius.
    On top of that he made the finest mashup of all time

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,727 Posts

also this works somehow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Estonia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    December 2009
    5,029 Posts
    I liked this one

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    12,066 Posts

jesus

Edited:

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    His ke$ha/lamb of god one is fantastic.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,822 Posts
    These mashups confuse the hell out of my brain. Music and beats are something iirc the brain remembers very well, and to just change an expected rhythm is weird.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    It's funny you say that because mashups have ruined a couple songs for me. I can't hear Radioactive without hearing it mashed with Swimming Pools. I'm on my phone so I can't link