1. Post #1
    September 2013
    5 Posts
    That's right, using Pac3 is not that easy, and newbies people like me can't do much with this addon for Gmod.

Just searched for a complete outfit on dropbox for months, but it seems people won't share their outfits.

So that's what i'm looking for, can't you guys share outfits for newbies people?

And i got a question aswell: I got a complete .obj model, but i don't know how to add animation. I mean, that's what i get.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9MFe8D.jpg

Well this sucks, what am i supposed to do? Also i got three textures for this model, but i can add only one. Pff, i don't even know what the actual fuck i'm doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    8==== ===== ===== ===== ===D
    Dennab
    April 2008
    4,831 Posts
    ummm make it yourself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    September 2013
    5 Posts
    Thanks dickhead, really. Thanks for the help. Congratulation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    April 2008
    4,831 Posts
    lol sorry for not wanting to give away something i worked on to some guy whos unwilling to learn how ti actually use it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2013
    5 Posts
    Definitely retarded. Can't you see i'm asking for help? Mine was just an idea. I don't need outfits, just need help for that model.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    April 2008
    4,831 Posts
    That's right, using Pac3 is not that easy, and newbies people like me can't do much with this addon for Gmod.

Just searched for a complete outfit on dropbox for months, but it seems people won't share their outfits.

So that's what i'm looking for, can't you guys share outfits for newbies people?

And i got a question aswell: I got a complete .obj model, but i don't know how to add animation. I mean, that's what i get.

Well this sucks, what am i supposed to do? Also i got three textures for this model, but i can add only one. Pff, i don't even know what the actual fuck i'm doing.
    and you call me retarded

ok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

7. Post #7
    September 2013
    5 Posts

Yeah that's right. Thanks for the useless OT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Dennab
    April 2008
    4,831 Posts
    how do you expect to get free things with that attitude mister??!?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    September 2013
    5 Posts
    Ffs you are the one who is going OT, i'm just asking for help. HELP. NOT FREE OUTFITS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    July 2013
    599 Posts
    Anubis, get your shit together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    April 2008
    4,831 Posts
    i was gonna tell you how to fix your problem but you called me mean names...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    My stance on PAC outfits is the same as public dupes. Please make your own things instead of relying on others.
    There are built in examples that you can use to learn.

As for OBJ models, OBJ is static mesh ONLY meaning it has no bones and cannot support animations.
    If you see someone running around with a PAC using OBJ, they have split the model's limbs and such into individual models.

If you need any further assistance please use the official thread:
    http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1251238
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13

July 2014
    1 Posts
    Ffs you are the one who is going OT, i'm just asking for help. HELP. NOT FREE OUTFITS.
    You Specifically asked for free outfits...

14. Post #14
    I make graphic designs and lua errors (◡‿◡✿) ‏
    January 2013
    2,265 Posts
    I don't quite know how you can sign up to specifically bump a thread from last September, but please be more careful in future!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    June 2012
    540 Posts
    -snip-