1. Post #1

August 2013
    64 Posts
    I know you can hatchet down a wood door, a sleeping bag, and a campfire. but thats all I know that you can destroy with your hatchet for sure. The things I dont know if you can destroy for sure are:
    walls
    ceilings
    stairs
    steel doors
    wood pillars

I haven't attempted destroying any of those objects because I don't know if they can even be destroyed. So can anyone tell me what you can actually destroy with your hatchet and maybe how long it would take you to destroy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    giving rust keys for pictures of ur junk
    Dennab
    August 2013
    668 Posts
    Of the ones you are unsure, only metal doors and stairs are destructible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

August 2013
    64 Posts
    ty

4. Post #4

August 2008
    175 Posts
    OttR is partially right. Stairs and ramps can be hatcheted but metal doors & walls can be destructed only with C4.

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    August 2013
    668 Posts
    OttR is partially right. Stairs and ramps can be hatcheted but metal doors & walls can be destructed only with C4.
    Oh, missed the hatchet part. Thanks for filling that in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2013
    144 Posts
    Did they do away with grenades, or are they no longer useful for destroying metal doors?

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    August 2013
    668 Posts
    Did they do away with grenades, or are they no longer useful for destroying metal doors?
    Grenades go through metal doors.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

8. Post #8
    July 2013
    144 Posts
    Grenades go through metal doors.
    lol....

Bug?

Do they still do damage to the doors like the old days? I remember it used to take around a dozen 'nades to blow a metal door.

9. Post #9
    Disregard that, I suck cocks.

July 2013
    52 Posts
    Your life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

10. Post #10

August 2013
    16 Posts
    Barricades can be destroyed with your hatchet aswell.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    u focking WOT m8, I lay u out blad
    June 2012
    773 Posts
    Managed to destroy a wood shelter last night with a pickaxe, but a guy with an axe was helping me

12. Post #12
    January 2014
    112 Posts
    Managed to destroy a wood shelter last night with a pickaxe, but a guy with an axe was helping me
    Yes took 3 of us around one minutes to pick axe down a shelter

13. Post #13

January 2014
    295 Posts
    u can destroy all but foundations pillars and ceilings - no matter if its wood or metal

14. Post #14

January 2014
    2 Posts
    On our server you can destroy your own foundation and pillars and walls and so on....Add me on steam and check it out for yourself

15. Post #15

January 2014
    36 Posts
    Latest Oxide adds the /remove command for the client when enabled by the admin. After activating it use any weapon to remove the offending part on your house. The removed part is put back in your inventory!! Suggest after using you deactivate to prevent mishaps to your house. :)