1. Post #1

December 2012
    12 Posts
    I made a new smaller HUD since people did not like the other one I do hope you guys like this one.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/z7...Custom_HUD.zip

I will make different HUD's if asked please let me know what you think.

http://prntscr.com/1nrm0n

2. Post #2

June 2013
    146 Posts
    Why not just edit your last post insted of double posting?
    But nvm :3

3. Post #3
    July 2012
    191 Posts
    Looks definetly better than the other one, but I don't like the bold red borders..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    April 2013
    165 Posts
    Please do me a favor. Don't post another one of your HUDs until it looks good. Mess around with GLua until you get something that looks good, then release it. Those borders aren't helping anything. Try not to use textures for that type of thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

December 2012
    12 Posts
    Looks definetly better than the other one, but I don't like the bold red borders..
    Just remove them if you like

6. Post #6
    Portfolio
    January 2013
    906 Posts
    Just remove them if you like
    Perhaps add a config players can use that they type in chat like !borders on/off it turns them on or off for those who like it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Just to add to all the other comments, the borders don't blend well as shown which isn't very aesthetically pleasing.

Try a newer version removing it, simplifying it and having a nice design on it, possibly use gradients or something.

8. Post #8
    super hl2rp script
    January 2010
    2,737 Posts
    That's a pretty ugly HUD, and the text doesn't even align properly.

9. Post #9
    By the way, you might want to make it for DarkRP 2.5.0 as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    STOP POST
    April 2012
    115 Posts
    Please do me a favor. Don't post another one of your HUDs until it looks good. Mess around with GLua until you get something that looks good, then release it. Those borders aren't helping anything. Try not to use textures for that type of thing.
    Ugh, how about you go make your own instead of ranting on other peoples hard-work, at least he's tried his best, and that's all that matters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)