1. Post #1
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts

I am a employee at a server hosting called Precise Servers. We sell Game Servers, Voice Servers and Web Hosting. One of our Game Servers includes a game you all know very well called Minecraft! We are a new hosting company dedicated to simple, precise, perfect, hosting. We do all of the hard work for you; so you can spend more time having fun, and not worrying about server issues.

Server Specs

Minecraft Features

View a page with all of our features here.

Pricing

256MB - 2.75 USD

512MB - $4.75 USD

768MB - $6.75 USD

1GB - 8.75 USD

1280MB - $10.75 USD

1536MB - $12.75 USD

1729MB - $14.75 USD

2GB - $16.75 USD

3GB - $29.75 USD

4GB - $38.75 USD

*Not to mention all servers comes with a dedicated IP and free DDoS protection up to 1Gbps.

Free Server

Just to prove it to ya - we are offering a free server to the first person that posts on this thread.

Thanks for taking the time to read all about our hosting. For that we are giving all Facepunch users 15% off ANY of our services. Just use coupon code "FP15%OFF".

www.PreciseServers.com

ORDER TODAY!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    68 Posts
    I wouldn't mind a free server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,673 Posts
    Not interested in buying or getting a server, but i've got a question.

You claim to be making hosting simple, so what makes you different from every other host using a template for their website design, WHMCS and TCAdmin/Multicraft?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    I wouldn't mind a free server.
    Allow PM's so I may send you a 100% off coupon code.

Not interested in buying or getting a server, but i've got a question.

You claim to be making hosting simple, so what makes you different from every other host using a template for their website design, WHMCS and TCAdmin/Multicraft?
    We give you all the same features of a "top notch" host with lower prices and better support.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,673 Posts

We give you all the same features of a "top notch" host with lower prices and better support.
    What if price isn't an issue? What's the appeal of your host then? I can guarantee you that you won't/don't have better support than popular host on Minecraft forums.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    What if price isn't an issue? What's the appeal of your host then? I can guarantee you that you won't/don't have better support than popular host on Minecraft forums.
    Find out for yourself. Order your very own Minecraft server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,673 Posts
    I'd rather not. There are quite a few other hosts that are probably better, even if they are a few dollars more expensive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    68 Posts
    PMs have been activated! :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    PMs have been activated! :)
    Server is created and online!

Enjoy :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    August 2013
    308 Posts

Don't want to be a dick, but could I get a free server, too? Been looking for a place to start an MC Server and have been broke as of late.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Late Late x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    Don't want to be a dick, but could I get a free server, too? Been looking for a place to start an MC Server and have been broke as of late.
    Sorry - that's not possible right now, but if more servers become available I will update this thread.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,685 Posts
    You're dancing around his question and expecting him to buy a server despite you not answering him. What management software do you use, what features does it have, and how is it better than the other solutions?
    If you're using TCAdmin, that seems pretty generic compared to every other host that uses it. So what makes your company so special? The only way people are going to show interest in your servers is how the winner of your free server feels about your service.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    You're dancing around his question and expecting him to buy a server despite you not answering him. What management software do you use, what features does it have, and how is it better than the other solutions?
    If you're using TCAdmin, that seems pretty generic compared to every other host that uses it. So what makes your company so special? The only way people are going to show interest in your servers is how the winner of your free server feels about your service.
    You can view all of our server features on this page.

As I said we offer great prices and support with the same features as the "top notch" hosts.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,685 Posts

As I said we offer great prices and support with the same features as the "top notch" hosts.
    If I were you, and I were trying to sell Minecraft servers, I'd have a "demo server" running where people can just fuck around and see what it takes to cause any performance drop. Bonus impressiveness if it can handle FTB without a hitch, which even the Forgecraft servers seem to have hiccups handling that with even 4GB of RAM.
    Also I don't know if you do this on purpose to try to keep RAM usage to a minimum per-server, but there's a substantial price increase from 2GB to 3GB, nearly 100% increase in price for only 50% increase in memory capacity, while it's only $9 more to go from 3GB to 4GB.

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    If I were you, and I were trying to sell Minecraft servers, I'd have a "demo server" running where people can just fuck around and see what it takes to cause any performance drop. Bonus impressiveness if it can handle FTB without a hitch, which even the Forgecraft servers seem to have hiccups handling that with even 4GB of RAM.
    Also I don't know if you do this on purpose to try to keep RAM usage to a minimum per-server, but there's a substantial price increase from 2GB to 3GB, nearly 100% increase in price for only 50% increase in memory capacity, while it's only $9 more to go from 3GB to 4GB.
    I will look into this.

16. Post #16
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    snip

17. Post #17
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    We now offer 10Gbps DDoS protection!

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,685 Posts
    And now it seems you only offer 1GB RAM maximum for Minecraft servers.

19. Post #19
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    And now it seems you only offer 1GB RAM maximum for Minecraft servers.
    One of my agents spoke to you about this.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,685 Posts
    One of my agents spoke to you about this.
    After they pounced on me when I took a quick peek at the page, yes.

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,673 Posts
    I don't recommend anybody buy from this guy until he's proven why he is different from every other host in the market.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    I don't recommend anybody buy from this guy until he's proven why he is different from every other host in the market.

Also why don't you ask the guy who got the free sever how hes liking it.

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,673 Posts

Also why don't you ask the guy who got the free sever how hes liking it.
    Most other hosts offer those features, who also have good prices and support. So once again, what makes you different?

There's seriously no difference between you and every other host, sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #24
    Dennab
    August 2013
    308 Posts
    We don't want marketing bullshit, we want facts and stats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    We offer up to 10Gbps DDoS protection for just 20$.

Not to mention we have a "client security center" that provided's clients with live DDoS logs.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,673 Posts
    We offer up to 10Gbps DDoS protection for just 20$.

Not to mention we have a "client security center" that provided's clients with live DDoS logs.
    If a client is that prone to being attacked, you don't want them on your servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #27
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    If a client is that prone to being attacked, you don't want them on your servers.
    We embrace it. Unlike other host - we don't terminate your service when you're attacked a lot. We just help to keep your server online at all costs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    We partnered with Enjin to give all of our customers 45 Free Enjin Premium days. We also sell domains on our "web hosting" page.

Enjoy :)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,889 Posts
    Just saying at any point in time are we going to find out that you smoke weed, get fired and then molest a child?
    It's just that we've been treated like a ho before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    Just saying at any point in time are we going to find out that you smoke weed, get fired and then molest a child?
    It's just that we've been treated like a ho before.
    I've heard about that host before. And no - we don't do that stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    68 Posts
    I would not recommend this host. My service was terminated without any prior notice, without any chance to back anything up, with no explanation other than it being inactive, which was due to me being on holiday and not having time to set this up. If you truly want customers you're going to have to stop treating them like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

33. Post #33
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,364 Posts
    My friend's free TF2 server (Wafles posted the same thing in the tf2 section) has now been made inactive, so now going back to paying for Uni fees and his old server. They didn't even help him install sourcemod turns out they did a little but still, I wouldn't really recommend these guys if you want to mod out the minecraft server a bit.

Edited:

Also I best hope the guy who took the server activated it straight away and has the server populated by 50% most of the time. They couldn't hold onto the free server for 2 days before giving it away again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    OFFICIAL ROLLER COASTER TYCOON ENTHUSIAST
    December 2011
    767 Posts
    Your server was free and it was inactive for 2 1/2 weeks with no warning of you coming back.

If you made a ticket I would make you a new server...

Edited:

Also you had no custom files that is why we gave no warning.
    2 1/2 weeks? The post was just about a week ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    snip

36. Post #36
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,364 Posts
    The TF2 server was total inactive - contrary to what you may think.

Yeah, but do you expect a server to be 32/32 players like 5 minutes while it's still being set up? Meh, I'll just forget about it man.

Also the comment about Also I best hope the guy who took the server was to person who took the minecraft server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,685 Posts
    Your server was free and it was inactive for 2 1/2 weeks with no warning of you coming back.
    Then why did you not give him a notice that he was being disconnected? Also unless you discussed it in PMs then when did you give him the conditional of "it has to be active"?

If you made a ticket I would make you a new server...
    See previous point. Terminating services without warning is poor service, free or not. If the free server was supposed to give people a taste of what you had to offer, then you left a pretty sour one doing this.

Also you had no custom files that is why we gave no warning.
    Maybe he wanted the map file?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    68 Posts
    Then why did you not give him a notice that he was being disconnected? Also unless you discussed it in PMs then when did you give him the conditional of "it has to be active"?

See previous point. Terminating services without warning is poor service, free or not. If the free server was supposed to give people a taste of what you had to offer, then you left a pretty sour one doing this.

Maybe he wanted the map file?
    Never has he mentioned anything about it needed to be constantly populated, or set up immediately for that matter. Never once did I receive any warning of some sort. I really would not recommend these guys for anything, at all. Truth be told I only had it to play around on with friends, as I could have easily hosted one on my dedicated server, which is far more powerful, but does not have an SSD. I was willing to give it a shot, but no. Just no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Dennab
    July 2013
    215 Posts
    Never has he mentioned anything about it needed to be constantly populated, or set up immediately for that matter. Never once did I receive any warning of some sort. I really would not recommend these guys for anything, at all. Truth be told I only had it to play around on with friends, as I could have easily hosted one on my dedicated server, which is far more powerful, but does not have an SSD. I was willing to give it a shot, but no. Just no.
    Sorry you did not have the best service with us. I will give you another shot - just use promo code "FP15%OFF".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    July 2013
    68 Posts
    Sorry you did not have the best service with us. I will give you another shot - just use promo code "FP15%OFF".
    Sadly I won't be giving you another shot, as for rating me dumb, it really goes to show how professional your "company" is. I will definitely be telling everyone I know about this service, it's shocking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)