1. Post #1
    I like to constantly remind everyone that I do illegal drugs. I squeeze it into all posts.
    Dennab
    October 2006
    4,044 Posts
    The Michigan State Police arrested a 59-year-old Ludington man Wednesday morning on a warrant from the Michigan Attorney General office for health care fraud. The man, a licensed physician’s assistant named David Hammond-Koskey, was then turned over to the Attorney General office, according to the MSP, and the Attorney General Office announced Thursday that he is being charged with four counts of Medicaid fraud.

His arrest follows a joint undercover investigation by the Attorney General Office and the local State, Sheriffs, Chiefs Enforcement Narcotics Team (SSCENT) team.
    The investigation began when SSCENT reported a tip to the Attorney General Health Care Fraud Division that Hammond-Koskey was allegedly over-prescribing controlled substances.
    The investigation further revealed that Hammond-Koskey treated patients at a medical facility in Ludington, where he allegedly directed billings to be made to the Michigan Medicaid program for at least three patient visits that exceeded what was actually performed and documented within the patient chart. Hammond-Koskey now faces the following charges:
    http://www.ludingtondailynews.com/ne...medicaid-fraud

This piece of shit was the sole reason for pretty much all of the pill selling/addictions going on in my town. He was a fucking hack, fucked my arm up when he put a cast on my wrist wrong so it didn't heal correctly.

I knew he was crooked too, because I went in with a cough, with the intention of getting some syrup (the good shit) and after I tell him my symptoms he just goes "so you want to try some prescription cough syrup"? easy as that, I probably didn't even have to tell him my symptoms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Informative x 9Friendly x 6Dumb x 4Useful x 1Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Best Woofie On Facepunch!
    July 2007
    5,934 Posts
    First Dr. Fata and now this?

I wonder how many doctors they have been investigating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    I like to constantly remind everyone that I do illegal drugs. I squeeze it into all posts.
    Dennab
    October 2006
    4,044 Posts
    First Dr. Fata and now this?

I wonder how many doctors they have been investigating.
    Pill mills are nothing new in the US. I live in a small ass town and this Doctor essentially was a 'pill mill'. I would go on to say there is probably at least one in any decent sized town that has a drug problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    "Only through the elimination of violence can we achieve world peace." - Y.K. Kim
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,639 Posts
    I knew he was crooked too, because I went in with the intention of getting some syrup (the good shit)
    lol
    yup, this is a breakyourfac thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Best Woofie On Facepunch!
    July 2007
    5,934 Posts
    Pill mills are nothing new in the US. I live in a small ass town and this Doctor essentially was a 'pill mill'. I would go on to say there is probably at least one in any decent sized town that has a drug problem.

He wasn't arrested of making a 'Pill Mill', he was arrested for Medicaid fraud.

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    October 2006
    4,044 Posts
    He wasn't arrested of making a 'Pill Farm', he was arrested for Medicaid fraud.
    He was over prescribing medications AND over billing medicaid.

7. Post #7
    August 2009
    1,108 Posts
    You are either full of shit or have the most tragic/unlucky life ever. Every other day you make a new thread "_____ happened to me/my friend/in my town".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #8
    Dennab
    October 2006
    4,044 Posts
    You are either full of shit or have the most tragic/unlucky life ever. Every other day you make a new thread "_____ happened to me/my friend/in my town".
    My mom died when I was 11, so I would go with the latter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly x 7Informative x 3Dumb x 2Useful x 1Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    I'm a Wizard
    March 2006
    2,678 Posts
    Welcome to Michigan vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

10. Post #10
    April 2007
    287 Posts
    I fucking hate Michigan

My home state, born and raised and still currently living.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Annotated Reader Lapsed Pacifist
    December 2008
    11,377 Posts
    I fucking hate Michigan

My home state, born and raised and still currently living.
    I miss Michigan, to an extent. You all have just been living in the shitty parts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    Sounds about normal, he's just self absorbed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    October 2006
    4,044 Posts
    I miss Michigan, to an extent. You all have just been living in the shitty parts.
    So much fucking agree, I would rank Michigan as one of the most beautiful states in the midwest.

These pictures are just from the Lower Peninsula too, the UP has full on cliffs instead of dunes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,947 Posts
    http://www.ludingtondailynews.com/ne...medicaid-fraud

This piece of shit was the sole reason for pretty much all of the pill selling/addictions going on in my town. He was a fucking hack, fucked my arm up when he put a cast on my wrist wrong so it didn't heal correctly.

I knew he was crooked too, because I went in with a cough, with the intention of getting some syrup (the good shit) and after I tell him my symptoms he just goes "so you want to try some prescription cough syrup"? easy as that, I probably didn't even have to tell him my symptoms.
    the local pill doc around here goes back and forth from filling in painpill prescriptions at free clinics to opening methadone clinics like one town over, it's pretty hilarious when every single crackhead in town goes to the same doctor who gets raided monthly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    October 2006
    4,044 Posts
    the local pill doc around here goes back and forth from filling in painpill prescriptions at free clinics to opening methadone clinics like one town over, it's pretty hilarious when every single crackhead in town goes to the same doctor who gets raided monthly

Lol that's how I had a hunch this guy was a bad doc too. I would ask these pill addicts who their doctor was, and too my surprise they all went to the same dude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)